Next Thread
Print Thread
#1993246 12/15/22 10:51 PM
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Tickets are getting cheaper by the day for this one. It’s a Saturday game, kinda historic as it’s Deshaun’s first game at home. - Seems like a good one to attend in person. Maybe I’ll hand the Mrs. the car keys and throw a few back down there. The kid will be happy with her nachos and people watching. Should be fun.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I am going. My last game this year. Will be in Florida for Christmas so will have to skip the Saints game.

I have mixed emotions about my last game. I always look forward to going back to Cleveland, but 6-7 games of road trips begin to wear this old dog down a bit. Give it a month and I'll be ready to start going to games again.

Go Browns

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Haha that’s how I feel .. and I don’t even attend the games like you! The season wears you down as a fan (even before the long trek that you make). But by March I’ll be ready for the next

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My last game for the year as well.. my hernia surg is the 20th so I'm going to pass on the NO game. Peen.. don't forget we moved to the grassy knoll where GNATS used to be in front of the entrance to the airport lounge

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by SaintDawg
My last game for the year as well.. my hernia surg is the 20th so I'm going to pass on the NO game. Peen.. don't forget we moved to the grassy knoll where GNATS used to be in front of the entrance to the airport lounge

Still haven't checked you at the new location; looks like it will have to be next year, Saturday won't fly with the wife as we had plans with family. Looking forward to it.

What happened with the GNATS?

Last edited by FATE; 12/16/22 12:54 PM.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
Had free tickets, but gave them away. They were in section 325

B
Legend
Legend
B

I remembered. Chances are high I will swing by to say hello.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't know why I'm going but about to head up shortly.

Have my tickets for next week on sale for cheap if anyone wants them. I know nobody does, just thought I would throw it out there.

1 member likes this: tastybrownies
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
They wish! Last game my Dad and I attended in person was when Romeo Crennel was the coach against the Texans, 08 I think.

I'm not going to a game until they show me they can win. That or maybe if Kevin Stefanski isn't the head coach.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
M
Legend
Legend
M
For those last minute Browns fans, come down to the stadium and watch the Browns take on the Ravens for less than the cost of a bag of Ricola cough drops!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P
Wow.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B

Good to see you my friend.

Good luck with the surgery, and Lord Willing, I'll see you folks next season.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c.

Well, I wasn't going to go. But this is how my life works: We were going to take our daughter out for dinner. I'll just tape the game. This morning, wife told me WE changed our plans and were going up to some friends house to watch the game, and we'd take our daughter out tomorrow. Ok.

At 11 this morning, that friend called me and said "I know it's late notice, but my son and I are going to the game. Do you want to go with us? Your wife and daughter can hang with my wife and daughter. If they want."

Sure.

So, I went. Against my better judgment. I was afraid it would be a raw cold kind of game. It wasn't. And it was fun, and we had great seats, 14 rows up on the Browns side, almost at the 50 yard line.

2 members like this: Ballpeen, Clemdawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I had a good time also, as miserable as they can make me sometimes it's games like this and having a good time with my friends is why l love going.

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
I hear ya Ballpeen. Guys like you are the truest fans. I live in the zip code next to Cleveland and don’t go nearly as often as I could. Stopped the season ticket subscription back in 2012. I love going down there though. Park at the Renaissance and take the same stroll that my dad and I used to take back in the ‘80’s.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
I hear ya Ballpeen. Guys like you are the truest fans. I live in the zip code next to Cleveland and don’t go nearly as often as I could. Stopped the season ticket subscription back in 2012. I love going down there though. Park at the Renaissance and take the same stroll that my dad and I used to take back in the ‘80’s.

I know what you mean about the stroll.

As a kid in the very early 60's ( maybe even late 50's) going to Indians games, my dad and I would walk across the W3rd bridge over the tracks on the way to the stadium. At the same point on the bridge there was always an older black man selling lunch bags of peanuts. We always stopped and bought a bag from the guy.

To this day I still walk across the bridge with my dad, and always see that old man in his spot selling peanuts, even though both have long since passed.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
3 members like this: RememberMuni, Versatile Dog, FATE
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Baltimore 3 Who’s Going?

Link Copied to Clipboard