Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Legend
Legend
O
The republicans on this board like everywhere else in the country, have zero accountability for their words. Yet, I get regular bans for calling it out their vile thinking and BS they say. And they wonder what is happening to their beloved America…. Look in the mirror. Fascist right wingers have ruined this country.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
As I stated earlier, they seem to be arguing with the Israeli government's findings on how Elon Musk's comments relate to anti sematism. Of course the nation of Israel knows nothing about the topic while posters on this message board act like they do. How amazing is that?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So snowflakes are flying in your world yet again. Not surprised.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Everyday between ten and two. thumbsup

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So Israel is wrong and doesn't understand what anti sematism is and posting it makes someone a snowflake? Murica!

You're trying too hard.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yep. That's what I said.

And calling OJ a murderer is racist...

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Thanks for showing that you believe posting about a nation that was built by the very people who survived the holocaust for calling Musk out for his antisemitic remarks is the act of a snowflake. But then what easier way to try and place a negative label on someone that posts things you would rather people not see. Haven't you figured out by now that I'm not going anywhere and your BS isn't going to change that?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Tough guy, eh? Let's start at the top... What, in your big brain, did Elon say that was antisemitic? And "but Israel said..." is not an answer.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Thanks for showing that you believe posting about a nation that was built by the very people who survived the holocaust for calling Musk out for his antisemitic remarks is the act of a snowflake. But then what easier way to try and place a negative label on someone that posts things you would rather people not see. Haven't you figured out by now that I'm not going anywhere and your BS isn't going to change that?

It is interesting to reread your comments and see how they have evolved as you need to spin this.

Israel did not call out Musk for his "antisemetic remarks". Israel's Foreign Ministry "accused Twitter owner Elon Musk of driving up antisemitic rhetoric on his social media platform in the wake of a remark he made against Jewish philanthropist George Soros", in other words what he said "caused" other people to make antisemetic comments. This is not the same as him doing so.

I do wonder, as well, if the comments by the Foreign Ministry are official comments from the government or just something someone in the ministry said. it all reeks of spin.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ

It is interesting to reread your comments and see how they have evolved as you need to spin this.

Israel did not call out Musk for his "antisemetic remarks". Israel's Foreign Ministry "accused Twitter owner Elon Musk of driving up antisemitic rhetoric on his social media platform in the wake of a remark he made against Jewish philanthropist George Soros", in other words what he said "caused" other people to make antisemetic comments. This is not the same as him doing so.

I do wonder, as well, if the comments by the Foreign Ministry are official comments from the government or just something someone in the ministry said. it all reeks of spin.

Quick question as I wonder what your opinion is...

Does the Foreign Ministry's comments drive up antisemitic rhetoric just as much or more than Musk's? And then... (if true) should that result also be considered Musk's fault?

M
Legend
Legend
M

Oh no! It's like he didn't even read the article....again! rofl

Tackles are tackles.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So now you ask if Israel's Foreign Ministry speaks for the Israeli government? And you talk about me trying to spin things? rofl

Yeah, there's nothing antisemitic about saying things people see as antisemitic which incites them into posting antisemitic things themselves. Stoking the fire means nothing in you and your ilks world. Nothing new in that train of thought. Just like January 6th.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Oh no! It like you can't even comprehend the context again!

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So now you ask if Israel's Foreign Ministry speaks for the Israeli government? And you talk about me trying to spin things? rofl

Yeah, there's nothing antisemitic about saying things people see as antisemitic which incites them into posting antisemitic things themselves. Stoking the fire means nothing in you and your ilks world. Nothing new in that train of thought. Just like January 6th.

There are official and non official communications. This is typical in the real world from governments, corporations etc. It really is a legitimate question to understand what the ministry actually said and how it was released. That is not spin. Understanding context is important, unless you feel the need to hide that so you can continue to spin that "Israel said Musk is anti semite" which they did not even in the article you posted.

Legend
Legend
Well, that post was a trainwreck... including the usual lies, goalpost moving, intense hyperbole... and even a Trump reference. You tried to ram in so many Pitisms that it's incoherent and unreadable.

Have a nice day, Bubby.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Well, that post was a trainwreck... including the usual lies, goalpost moving, intense hyperbole... and even a Trump reference. You tried to ram in so many Pitisms that it's incoherent and unreadable.

And you claim I'm the one who can't stay on topic? lmao Throwing stones at the person who posted something is great way to dodge what they actually posted. Nothing new there.

Have a nice day, Bubby.

Oh I will. Come back when you can address the points made rather than attack the one who made them. Desperation is not pretty.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
"Israel said Musk is anti semite" which they did not even in the article you posted.

You talk about spin while using it yourself. I never said what you claim in your quote. The closest thing to that I posted was that musk made "antisemitic remarks". Try following your own advice for a change as you point your finger at others.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Oh, yeah, I forgot you skipped right over that while complaining about others not answering your questions...

What did Elon say that was antisemitic?

O
Legend
Legend
O

I’m proud to be a snowflake if it means being better than you and your ilk. That’s like a junkie making fun of me for not using heroin… whatevs. I wouldn’t buy into your fear mongering fascist BS no matter what you call me or how you might threaten me. I’d rather punch nazis in the nose and go down swinging.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/18/23 12:59 PM.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

I’m proud to be a snowflake if it means being better than you and your ilk. That’s like a junkie making fun of me for not using heroin… whatevs. I wouldn’t buy into your fear mongering fascist BS no matter what you call me or how you might threaten me. I’d rather punch nazis in the nose and go down swinging.

#TriggeredThursday

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: FATE
O
Legend
Legend
O
Triggered everyday by fascist BS from the right. By far the greatest threat this country has ever faced. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DENYING IT ARE THE PROBLEM. And people supporting it are traitors to the man.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/18/23 01:04 PM. Reason: Pole supporting it are traitors to the man.

Legend
Legend
You forgot "Trump". Your algorithm broke, bro?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Maybe you should try looking into his apology about his Magneto comment on twitter. It appears even he thought it was wrong.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Triggered everyday by fascist BS from the right. By far the greatest threat this country has ever faced. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DENYING IT ARE THE PROBLEM. And people supporting it are traitors to the man.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Tackles are tackles.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Switch from algo to AI. It’s fighting the training on GOPer logic though. Even in it’s infancy it sees y’all for who you are..

M
Legend
Legend
M

Switch from algo to AI. It’s fighting the training on GOPer logic though. Even in it’s infancy it sees y’all for who you are..

You and Pit are doing this all wrong. Instead of words you need emojis and GIFs and Memes. Clearly that is the sophisticated way to respond and ensure you don't actually have to take a position - just laugh at others.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Sad little tactic, huh. Matches their minds.

Legend
Legend
Maybe you should try looking into his apology about his Magneto comment on twitter. It appears even he thought it was wrong.

Oh man 🤣 , do you still fall for rickroll links too?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So sad. Anything to cover the asses of terrible people.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888

You and Pit are doing this all wrong. Instead of words you need emojis and GIFs and Memes. Clearly that is the sophisticated way to respond and ensure you don't actually have to take a position - just laugh at others.

[Linked Image from gifdb.com]

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
"Israel said Musk is anti semite" which they did not even in the article you posted.

You talk about spin while using it yourself. I never said what you claim in your quote. The closest thing to that I posted was that musk made "antisemitic remarks". Try following your own advice for a change as you point your finger at others.

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/2016031/re-elon-is-at-it-again#Post2016031

So making antisemitic remarks doesn't make you antisemitic? Is that the logic you wish to rest your argument on?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
And you claim to be a stickler of stating facts. I guess right up until the point you aren't the the one presenting them.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
And you claim to be a stickler of stating facts. I guess right up until the point you aren't the the one presenting them.

Move those goal posts. Whoooosh.

1 member likes this: FATE
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I gave a direct quite compared to what you quoted me saying. But all you have in response is a false flag response. I didn't think you would man up.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Pretty sure the only gang we have on here is You, FankZ, Memphis and Vers when he's around. You all belittle and gang up on a regular basis - y'all be very good at it. But then this is a classic Trumpian trick. . . accuse others of what you yourself do. thumbsup Not that you're a trumpian ... just borrowing from his repoitoire. I know for a cast Iron fact OCD and Pit and I have all spent many threads arguing and disagreeing vehemently with each other. But don't let that get in the way of a cute meme.

M
Legend
Legend
M
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

What was I thinking. . . . I just needed a gif. Duh.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
While I'm certainly not qualified to say on such topics, it appears those that are have an opinion about that.....

How Narcissists Blame and Accuse Others for Their Own Shortcomings

People with strong narcissistic tendencies and other dark personality traits tend to blame others for their own bad behavior. If they are lying, then they will accuse others of lying. If they are cruel, they will say that others are cruel. If they are stealing and scamming, then they will accuse others of stealing and scamming. They never take responsibility, and it’s always someone elses fault.

Besides ascribing their undesirable character traits to others, they will attribute the good characteristics of others to themselves. For example, if they see someone being nice, they will say, No, no, this person is not niceI am nice! If somebody is successful and happy, the narcissist will say, That person is such a loser and a fakebut I, I am really successful and authentic!

Psychologically speaking, this mechanism is called projection, and I talk more about it in my article titled 5 Ways Narcissists Project and Attack You.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2019/08/narcissists-blame-projection#1

I'm not saying this is true of some who throw out all of these accusations on this board but it certainly makes for an interesting read and the similarities are uncanny.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Elon Is At It Again....

Link Copied to Clipboard