Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-trade-final-pick-to-ravens

Browns trade for a 6th round pick next year, 2024.

I think they missed an opportunity to select from a number of players to address team needs, needs like safety, linebacker, and running back, and others.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
One I don't like it,
you don't trade with a division rival.
2. You can't claim to be doing everything to win a championship this year if you play your cards on something that will happen after the championhip.
3. mortgaging hope for the future being sold to the fans again, for 26 years plus the fans in Cleveland have been told to wait.

It reminds me of the writing on the exit door at roosters that reads
"Free wings tomorrow"

There will always be free wings "tomorrow" but the problem is that when tomorrow comes they will mortgage it for the next tomorrow.
4. Ken Mcintosh was still on the board.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Ravens actually selected a guy I kinda liked too haha not that it will probably matter

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
I know it's our last pick... but I hate trading with the ravens.....

<><

#gmstrong
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
I think over the last couple of days I've absorbed a narrative that, on the whole, this years draft may have had more by number, talented players than the previous one did, or next years will because of the covid nineteen, in the year 2020, giving underclassmen at the time, an extra year of eligibility.
Which would factor against the trade.

V
Legend
Legend
V
The Ravens drafted Andrew Vorhees w/that pick. He is a versatile guard who was named to the All American first teams by PFF and the AP. He tore his ACL at the Combine, but still participated in the bench where he put up an impressive 38 reps. The Ravens will redshirt him for the entire 2023 season, but he could end up being a productive player for them.

Legend
Legend
Yeah I think he’ll redshirt and see what happens. I liked his information from what I looked at … worth a flyer

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season NFL Draft 2023 Browns trade final pick, the seventh rounder to the Ravens

Link Copied to Clipboard