Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
Legend
P
Thank God the white man saved the blacks.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Not sure if that was a shot or not?

I do think JB recognized the importance of what Branch Rickey did.

It does not diminish what Jackie Robinson did or what he had to endure.

It sure does not mean the white man saved the Blacks.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Nah, if it was an actual shot I wouldn't have posted it in purple.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Was very fortunate to meet and converse with Mr Brown at a local church Father's Day father and son banquet. Very intelligent articulate speaker. After short Q & A session prior to completion of dinner program youth were permitted to come get an 8 x 10 glossy to have autographed by the Great One time permitting. Was one of last 3 end of line and time was running out. Many in front me were asking career stat questions and such which I would give answer,so my turn now to glossy I ask instead of glossy if could autograph one of my football cards instead or one of my media guides. Told me place all on table ,turn aside,don't looked until me says to as he was only permitted to sign the glossy. When told to look back he had autographed all and an 8 x 10 for me and thanked me for being fan of his and The Browns. Shook his hand and thanked him. Still have these items.

I bleed Seal Brown,Burnt Oranage and White w/Chrome. It's a proud honored birthright and family tradition.
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Jim Brown Has Died

Link Copied to Clipboard