Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
Legend
P
Especially when the only "overwhelming majority of Americans" we have actually seen other than his hyperbole is in the presidential election where Biden received over 7 million more votes. But somehow he thinks the issue resides with others.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
We’ll PIT, the only thing I can tell you is that you and Bull are not in the group, the overwhelming majority of Americans, or you would know. Can’t help what it looks like from the outside looking in, that’s on you to figure out.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/02/23 11:34 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
We’ll PIT, the only thing I can tell you is that you and Bull are not in the group, the overwhelming majority of Americans, or you would know. Can’t help what it looks like from the outside looking in, that’s on you to figure out.

I'm quite content to not be in your group.

If you actually thought your group was right, it would seem one would want more people in the group. Unfortunately, you seem to subconsciously realize what a crock of BS your arguments are and thus push people away to avoid having to face reality.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P

I'm looking at results and not hyperbole or some false sense of reality. You're the one speaking about "what it looks like from the outside looking in". You make claims without basis. I point to the fact that Biden is a moderate and won the election by well over 7 million votes. It's a pesky little detail most rational people call evidence.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's pretty much an all or nothing proposition for him. Everybody else can go to hell. Which sounds eerily familiar to the way the MAGA's in the House if Representatives sound only at the opposite end of the spectrum.

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Sydney Powell pleads guilty to 6 reduced charges. She flipped

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-deal-140555333.html

1 member likes this: oobernoober
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That's big news.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
P
Legend
Legend
P
It was expected that when push came to shove there would be defendants that would turn states evidence as a part of plea deals. I mean when someone has the goods on you and you know you will be prosecuted, a deal like that starts looking pretty good. You're right that Powell is a pretty big fish in all of this. It's also a pretty big indicator that the evidence in these cases is very strong against these defendants.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Hopefully there will be more flip soon. Trump is screwed.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by northlima dawg

Just like MTG and the Jewish space lasers, I’m highly disappointed I didn’t see a kraken get unleashed like I was promised.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by northlima dawg

Just like MTG and the Jewish space lasers, I’m highly disappointed I didn’t see a kraken get unleashed like I was promised.

It's huge that Powell pled.. She may bury Trump and Rudy.. I also missed the Kraken!

Since you brought up Jewish Space Lasers, how come they weren't used on Hamas? Kidding

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
1 member likes this: Swish
P
Legend
Legend
P
They only use those to start wildfires.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Swish
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah the frequency of the beam is only meant for plant-life and not human unfortunately. Marge has all the science, she can explain it.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Chesebro is flipping now also-happening right now

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

O
Legend
Legend
O
I sure miss the days of the Board’s GOPers laughing at me and telling me Trump is no criminal! I think they said, you’ll never bring him down… something stupid lIke that. Or that I’m a crazy radical leftie Trump hater. The latter was almost true.

Meanwhile, IMHO, you had to be blind and dumb not to see how bad Trump was…

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/20/23 01:43 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
There are what I find to be two very interesting points that I hope everyone takes into consideration.

First, what it is exactly that Chesebro pleaded guilty to. Not only the criminal charge itself, but also the details of what it was he admitted he did. This is from the link you provided.......

Chesebro pleaded guilty to one felony – conspiracy to commit filing false documents. Fulton County prosecutors recommended that he serve 5 years of probation and pay $5,000 in restitution, and Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee imposed that sentence at Friday’s hearing.

Chesebro has also agreed to testify in future court proceedings.

As part of his plea deal, Chesebro admitted that he conspired to put forward fake GOP electors in Georgia with Trump and former Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and John Eastman. Giuliani and Eastman have both pleaded not guilty in the Georgia case, and now face the prospect of Chesebro taking the witness stand against them.

That directly connects Trump, Guliani and Eastman to that same criminal conduct.

The second point I would like to make is that both Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro are attorneys. They know and understand the law. They are experienced enough to know when and and if a prosecutor has a strong case with which to convict. They know if a prosecutor has overwhelming evidence or not. And as such they felt compelled to take a plea deal. To me that speaks volumes.

When it comes to getting an indictment a prosecutor generally only discloses enough evidence to get a jury to believe there is enough reason for a trial. The rest of it they keep close to the vest. So my question was did Fanni Willis have the goods or was it a case that was a questionable call based on the evidence she had to present at trial. For me watching both Powell and Chesebro plead out helped answer that question.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

"I have heard people saying".... "A lot of people are saying"... That Fanni Willis is considering opening up a new investigation. "Other people are saying" that's not true and it will be a new Nancy drew Mystery.

Either way it will be called "The Case of the Missing Kraken"

But first one must understand what a Kraken" is. It's a fable, a myth that is in no way rooted in fact.

kraken noun

a gigantic tentacled sea monster of Scandinavian myth

Mythical krakens are now thought of as giant squid or octopuses, capable of bringing down a ship with their tentacled arms. But many of the earliest kraken reports were of creatures so enormous that they grew vegetation on their backs like islands.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kraken

Now that we understand that a kraken is nothing more than a myth that helps explain a lot.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chesebro pleaded guilty to a felony. That should be a big deal as it would cost him his license to practice law as an attorney.

Powell pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. That may or may not affect her law license, but there is a bigger problem. She has a pending 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit against her from Dominion. That plea will be used as evidence against her by Dominion. Not that Sydney has 1.6 billion lying around, but it is likely to liquidate all of her assets.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
Making
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Morons And Goobers Acting-out

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I sure miss the days of the Board’s GOPers laughing at me and telling me Trump is no criminal! I think they said, you’ll never bring him down… something stupid lIke that. Or that I’m a crazy radical leftie Trump hater. The latter was almost true.

Meanwhile, IMHO, you had to be blind and dumb not to see how bad Trump was…

Believe it or not, I still get told I'm a leftie Trump Hater.. They don't seem to believe he did anything wrong. I suspect that if he's convicted and tossed in Jail, they still won't accept it.

Look at that damn fool Gym Jordan. He was Told that he could have the votes and become speaker if he'd admit that trump lost the election.. He won't and now he's out. Dumb people.. total suckers.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
The rats are going to start to eat each other.

Guilty means flip to save self.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by bonefish
The rats are going to start to eat each other.

Nope, just the fattest rat on the planet is on the menu.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Another Guilty Plea.. This time Jenna Ellis.

They are Dropping like flies. Who's next?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

That’s what, third or fourth lawyer to flip?

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Implicating Giuliani According to court filings, Ellis admitted that she “intentionally aided and abetted” Giuliani and another Trump lawyer, Ray Smith, in “in knowingly, willfully, and unlawfully making … false statements to members of the Georgia Senate.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/jenna-ellis-fulton-county/index.html

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by Damanshot

That’s what, third or fourth lawyer to flip?

Third Lawyer.. 4th overall flipper

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Implicating Giuliani According to court filings, Ellis admitted that she “intentionally aided and abetted” Giuliani and another Trump lawyer, Ray Smith, in “in knowingly, willfully, and unlawfully making … false statements to members of the Georgia Senate.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/jenna-ellis-fulton-county/index.html

So, basically while the republicans are saying,, hey, look at Hunters Laptop, Trumps lawyers keep flipping. You'd think they have more important things to worry about.. Guess not!

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Pro TIP: When you quit trying to decipher the things GOPers say and do, and just start assuming everything they put out is radicalized petulant child level nonsense, a nirvana of understanding becomes your new reality. wink

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well, that will also likely cost her license to practice law.

That is a big ouch.

A felony convictions related to a action associated with a client is career ending move.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
The screws are turning and some are starting to squirm.

Legend
Legend
Aight guys, so we have a couple good ones that are being added to the list.

Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

My Attorney Got Arrested

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
It's the smart rats that get wet first...

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus First Guilty Plea in Georgia Case

Link Copied to Clipboard