Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
He'll get his shot at revenge tomorrow ... like you said Mac, he's definitely more of a quicker/WR type back

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by mac
Watching some video of DEON JACKSON...I like what I see.

He appears to be more of a North and South runner who hits the hole quickly and he has good hands out of the backfield. He could help move the sticks.

Not sure how much I want to see him with the ball today. Scouting report says fumbles were an issue at Duke, and he had a couple already this season before the Colts let him go.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted by mac
Watching some video of DEON JACKSON...I like what I see.

He appears to be more of a North and South runner who hits the hole quickly and he has good hands out of the backfield. He could help move the sticks.

Not sure how much I want to see him with the ball today. Scouting report says fumbles were an issue at Duke, and he had a couple already this season before the Colts let him go.

Yeah I don't really want to see much of Deon Jackson, he lacks any vision between the tackles....often just runs right up into the Olineman...much like Ford does at times. His only plus, is he seems like a solid outlet back (and may be seen there, as Hunt was used often in that role)

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
What is up with Tillman and Ika. 2 draft picks that haven't done anything so far.

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I suppose one could look at it from two different angles.

One would be that the Browns finally have a roster with enough quality talent that they aren't in a situation desperate enough to be forced into playing third round draft picks.

Or one could paint the picture that the draft picks aren't good enough to break into the lineup.

Then one could point to starting Dewand Jones as a rebuttal if they don't think injuries force them to play people they wouldn't have otherwise played.

The choice is up to you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Browns’ RB Jerome Ford - who left Sunday’s win over the Colts with an ankle injury - was diagnosed with what a source described as a “low grade, high ankle” sprain that is expected to sideline him 1-to-2 weeks.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted by DaveyD
What is up with Tillman and Ika. 2 draft picks that haven't done anything so far.
I know Ika has been inactive all season, I'm sure he won't be called up until an injury occurs with Tomlinson, Elliot, Harris, and Hurst...They may have given Tillman an extra week to heal, as they didn't really need him...as the pecking order is essentially Coop, DPJ, Moore, Goodwin and Bell rotating as the 4th wideout this year. I think the only draft pick that's seeing any time is Cameron Mitchell, as he gets some CB work and I see him on special teams as well.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by tru_dawgs
I know Ika has been inactive all season, I'm sure he won't be called up until an injury occurs with Tomlinson, Elliot, Harris, and Hurst...They may have given Tillman an extra week to heal, as they didn't really need him...as the pecking order is essentially Coop, DPJ, Moore, Goodwin and Bell rotating as the 4th wideout this year. I think the only draft pick that's seeing any time is Cameron Mitchell, as he gets some CB work and I see him on special teams as well.

Don't forget about our massive RT. wink

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan

I completely forgot about Jones lol

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan

I completely forgot about Jones lol

Probably because he doesn't play like a rookie.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 39 Colts 38 Injuries (Not Named Watson)

Link Copied to Clipboard