Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
Another coach that Tom Brady made look better than he actually was. BB is an very good coach but without Brady he wouldn't have won as much. JMO

Probably so.

It's also probable that Don Shula wouldn't have won as many games and championships if he didn't have Johnny Unitas, Bob Griese, and Dan Marino. Lombardi would have missed Bart Starr. Paul Brown never won a pro championship without Otto Graham as his QB.
and if Brady had come to Cleveland, he wouldn't have won anything at all.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I agree wholeheartedly with the last few posts. I live in RI. and listen to the local sports radio shows frequently. They're all up in arms over what's going on with the Pats. They had a great run for 20 years and it's over. I don't dislike the Pats but their fans are another matter. For the last 20 years they've walked around with a certain air and sense of entitlement. In the past when they lost an AFC championship game some of the fans said they weren't going to watch the Super Bowl. I hope they don't contend for the next 10 years sort of like what we've been through. As far as BB and Tom Brady are concerned if I had to put numbers on it, I would say their success was 75% Brady and 25% BB. BB could have never won what he did if he had the parade of QB's we've had and if we drafted TB he wouldn't have won here either. He probably would have had to retire in his early 30's from all the injuries he would have sustained. JMO

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Josh McDaniels Fired

Link Copied to Clipboard