Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I think it's deserved just based on the schedules of the teams ... like you said, it means nothing yet

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Michigan is in a heap of trouble for a lack of institutional control. The sign stealing is the main story right now, but there's a lot hanging over their head. Here are the facts so far, all of which happened within the past year:

Harbaugh was suspended for and remains under investigation for recruitment violations during the COVID pandemic and failing to cooperate with the investigation.

Former offensive coordinator Matt Weiss is under FBI investigation for using UM computers to commit computer crimes.

Schemy Schembechler (son of Bo) was hired in May as an assistant director of football recruiting, then resigned 3 days later after he conceded that he engaged in "flippant behavior on Twitter," which included numerous offensive and insensitive posts, including several suggesting slavery and Jim Crow had the positive effect of strengthening Black individuals and families.

A staffer being paid 55k per year has been suspended for illegally stealing signs of opposing teams. The football program and Harbaugh are under investigation to determine their involvement in this.

Another staffer has been videotaped purchasing liquor and trying to hook up with a 13yo girl at a Walmart. He was catfished by a vigilante group on an adult internet website.

....and Tressel lost his job because he covered for players trading Jerseys for tattoos and selling the gold pants.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Buckeyes are sleepwalking against Rutgers.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
T
Legend
Legend
T
When you don't have to more.. When you don't have to more.... somnambulism or sleepwalking can lead to a twilight of scars and winning football too.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Everybody's in it for the bucks and everybody's in it for the fame, and for what
get in it for the right reasons
Buckeye's thirty five to sixteen winners over Rutgers today.

Nineteen is still a Prime number. \0/

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Buckeye defense made some winning plays today ... their offense continues to sputter for too many drives

But, still a 3 score win on the road

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

2 members like this: FORTBROWNFAN, jfanent
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
thats hilarious

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
So... Which NFL team is gonna pick up Jim Harbaugh next year?

Same thing Pete did. Totally expect it here. The heat is too hot to stick around.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by The Collector
So... Which NFL team is gonna pick up Jim Harbaugh next year?

Same thing Pete did. Totally expect it here. The heat is too hot to stick around.
Bears

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Michigan is in a heap of trouble for a lack of institutional control.

According to some of the comments made this morning on ESPN, today might be judgement day for Harbaugh as the Big Ten is nearing a decision on the punishment that the Big Ten hands down.

Just what Michigan might be guilty of is nothing but conjecture until someone of authority gives a factual take on what Harbaugh and the Michigan football program is guilty of.

Based on what we know, there are 3 separate investigations going on...FBI, NCAA and Big Ten.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
It's never a good thing when the FBI is investigating your program.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Legend
Legend
Start of the 2nd

Marvin Harrison Jr 21
Michigan State 0

1 member likes this: FATE
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It’s been fascinating to read about everything involved

Legend
Legend
What I don't understand is how anyone with a brain can consider that Michigan coaches did not know this was happening. Are they so ignorant to think that Connor Stalions et al went thru all that effort and expense to steal the signs...... and not give them to the only people that could use them?

Michigan can't even keep up with their own lies anymore trying to defend a coach that's been suspended twice in one season. Last week, we heard that the admin was totally behind Harbaugh and that his contract would be extended in the next few days. Harbaugh himself said he couldn't wait for the TRO hearing this morning so he can get his due process. He said he couldn't wait to speak and tell his side of the story. Then they withdraw their petition. Michigan's attorneys said that Ryan Day's brother was behind the investigation, and made up BS that Ohio State and Rutgers were selling Michigan's signs to other schools. Now they're talking about leaving the B1G. It's a frickin' circus of BS.

You got caught. Own it.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FATE
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
You got caught. Own it

I agree.. tsktsk

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Harbaugh has more suspensions than bowl wins.
Let that sink in.

[Linked Image]
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I had been under the assumption that Connor Stalions had to sneak his way onto the Central Michigan sidelines when they played Michigan State and the alleged sign stealing took place.
Listening to a Dan Dakich Pod Cast this morning and doing a bit of research, I'm not so sure that Stalions was not welcomed to the Central Michigan sidelines to record Michigan State's signals.

Jim McElwain was hired as the Central Mich Head Coach in 2019 and before the CMU  HC job, McElwain was the WR coach for the Michigan Wolverines in 2018. Did McElwain do his former employer (Michigan) a favor, allowing Stalions to record from CMU's sidelines...?

According to the Dan Dakich Pod Cast, there is video of Stalions palling around with McElwain's coaching staff before the game started. While we assume that this was the first time Stalions had been allowed on the CMU sidelines to record video on a common opponent, it's going to take some research to know what the facts are.

I'm not so sure we know all the facts yet but I would not be surprised if the story changes the longer the investigation goes on.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I wouldn't root for michigan if they were playing Ira@.
cool sign. and True too.

Legend
Legend
if you want to see something really interesting, check out this connection between the Stalions and Partridge families (Partridge was the coach fired this week), and the connection to CMU. You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/foru...-cmu-sideline-bonus-partridge-connection

What also bothers me is that nobody seems too interested in the business parnership between Blake Corum and Stalions. It's a fact that both of their names are on the BC2 Housing LLC. Corum's denying any involvement....which I doubt, for if it were true then somebody forged his name, which is a federal crime.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: ScottPlayersFacemask
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yes, I’ve been reading the forums the past couple weeks on elevenwarriors. The information / research the fans are digging up is pretty crazy

B
Legend
Legend
B
The NCAA needs to investigate the Big 10 for it's late action. It's like they knew but hoped it would simply blow over. I could see the NCAA hand out a 2-3 year bowl ban for the entire conference.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Well of course you could. An SEC fans wet dream.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
The NCAA needs to investigate the Big 10 for it's late action. It's like they knew but hoped it would simply blow over. I could see the NCAA hand out a 2-3 year bowl ban for the entire conference.

....Wouldn't the NCAA have to punish itself for taking even longer and still not having done anything? The problem with punishing the conference is that they were waiting on the NCAA investigation-- until they decided enough was enough because they could be waiting forever. The NCAA needs to pack it up and close down. They are an ineffective anachronism, their day has passed.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Put the crack pipe down..... I can see them putting the hammer on UM... but they are doing a post season ban for all the big ten... they'd lose too much money...

<><

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not usually a "hype video" kind of guy but I thought this was pretty good.....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Ohio State announcer, Paul Kiels, of the radio broadcast, who always get's so much information wrong
has already had to correct himself ... between the opening kickoff and the first offensive snap of the game,

a comment about offensive efficiency of the Buckeye @uarterback, corrected because he meant to say something else.

Dude may have a deep voice,
but he way too often gets the facts wrong the first time he says them.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
McCord picked a heck of a game to play like trash.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
OF course they don't b/c they are Cheaters <<< known.

They don't have an accurately angled camera anywhere in their stadium.

the prior 4th and one was stopped ohio state,
and even earlier, Michigan scored the play before they did, and even THAT was called wrongly.

and, on cameras down the line... they don't have even ONE that isn't skewed by angle to give a wrong reading of what you actually see.

But ,
of course they wouldn't have accurate cameras they are cheaters<<< known.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
That was bs. Not a td.

Legend
Legend
Buckeyes getting outplayed.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I want McCord benched.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
After 1 half, I’d say that the score is accurate. Two very even teams playing a tight game. The young, opposing QB throws a pick within his end zone. 14-10.
That missed field goal might be the difference. We needed that one.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
OF course they don't b/c they are Cheaters <<< known.

They don't have an accurately angled camera anywhere in their stadium.

the prior 4th and one was stopped ohio state,
and even earlier, Michigan scored the play before they did, and even THAT was called wrongly.

and, on cameras down the line... they don't have even ONE that isn't skewed by angle to give a wrong reading of what you actually see.

But ,
of course they wouldn't have accurate cameras they are cheaters<<< known.

Holy bias Batman. If the cameras are skewed, they would be skewed for both teams. There is zero benefit to do that. And I honestly don't know one way or the other, but I'd assume that cameras are set up by the TV crews and/or officiating.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent
Buckeyes getting outplayed.

This didn't age well, and I'm thrilled!

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Beat by an interim HC

Bye bye Day !!!

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Gr8 game. 2 of the top 4 teams in the country. However, the Buckeyes will need help to get into the dance this year.
Also, Michigan’s #1 db rolled his ankle after their #1 linemen blew out his knee. I wouldn’t blame the kid for sitting out until April.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Tough loss.

With the number of undefeated teams and the number of 1 loss teams, the Bucks might have a hard time making the playoffs. It's not impossible, but it isn't going to help they didn't get in to the conference championship or even win the division of their conference.

There are few possibilities remaining, but most would be considered longshots.

They will still get a prime bowl game. The Fiesta and Peach Bowls are at large games, so probably one of those.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Beat by an interim HC

Bye bye Day !!!

They won't fire him, but it should be strongly considered. Three years in a row.

The decision at the end of the first half was lame. Coached scared instead of being aggressive.

Lou Holtz is laughing.

It would be be interesting to see what happens if this is Vrabel's last season with the Titans.

Onward to a meaningless bowl game.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Ohio State Buckeyes

Link Copied to Clipboard