Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
Legend
P
He stepped up for the rights of parents that agree with him by stepping on the rights of parents who don't. What is woke? Teaching children that gay people exist and that they should bet treated fairly like everyone else? Oh the humanity! And what about teaching children that slaves benefited from slavery isn't "changing history"?

Maybe it's because all they want is Christian prayer and Rhristian religion in schools? Let me know when they decide where to store the prayer rugs so the Muslim students can pray. A "Christian only" approach to education in our nations schools steps on the rights of everyone else in our society. If you want to teach your kids about religion do it at home. Refusing to even mention the gay community in schools is hiding the real world from children. It's why gay bashing and homophobia is so prevalent in our society today. And there's no excuse for the entire "Slaves benefited from slavery" BS. The south lost and the slaves were freed. They weren't dying to be free because they were getting all those benefits from slavery. That's just sick.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Your party needs to nominate Haley for a return to sanity, or we all lose.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: dawglover05
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
But your all are wrong.

I don't need to watch some debate. Both are Governors of states. I just need to see which state is being run in the best way.

The winner is clear. Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whisky.

All of you, just go home and reassess. Come back when you have figured it out.

Goodnight.

That amounts to "I'm right and You are wrong" so I'm taking my ball and going home....

As you see it. As I see it as no longer wanting to play with scrubs.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Jc

Aye I know Memphis still has me blocked, but somebody tell him David guetta dropped some nasty EDM tracks that reminds me of the mid-2000’s techno

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P

Your superiority complex is showing.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Pdawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
Jc

Aye I know Memphis still has me blocked, but somebody tell him David guetta dropped some nasty EDM tracks that reminds me of the mid-2000’s techno

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot
But your all are wrong.

I don't need to watch some debate. Both are Governors of states. I just need to see which state is being run in the best way.

The winner is clear. Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whisky.

All of you, just go home and reassess. Come back when you have figured it out.

Goodnight.

That amounts to "I'm right and You are wrong" so I'm taking my ball and going home....

That sounds like you agree with Trump that folks that disagree with him are Vermin.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Any breathing democrat of note would easily breathe Biden in a primary.

Whitmer, Klobashar and Newsom… in that order for the General election would be my listing.

Thanks to the DNC, we get grandpa Joe and risk a repeat of 2016.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus DeSantis vs Newsom Debate

Link Copied to Clipboard