Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2055543 01/17/24 02:12 PM
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Trump launched into an extended argument against mail voting, claiming without evidence that it is ripe for fraud and suggesting mail ballots may be “manipulated.”

“This is going to be a fraud like you’ve never seen,” the president said of the massive shift to mail voting prompted by the coronavirus pandemic.

Donal Trump

“In the United States, previous elections were falsified through postal voting … they bought ballots for $10, filled them out, and threw them into mailboxes without any supervision from observers, and that’s it,”

Vladimir Putin

It seems as though both are after the same goal. Undermining American elections.

But who said it best?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
2nd String
2nd String
The left is so blinded with hate. Matter of fact I have never seen a happy person who is a leftist. Hence, you have all fallen for the Deep State's lies.

You have tried to impeach him and put him in prison for ridiculous charges set up from the New World Order. You are living in the matrix.

You are clinging to your Mass Media for your answers. The current Mass Media is nothing more than the new KGB as you believe their lies.

Here is an illustration of Democrats. You are Wile E.Coyote and Trump is the Roadrunner. Trump is always 10 steps ahead of you.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it] [Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So just a bunch of made up BS and you never said who you thought were spreading this election lie the best. Putin or Trump? Trump lost in 2020. The Roadrunner never loses.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
2nd String
2nd String
Oh, and we did not have a fair election in 2020. If you actually think Biden received more votes than Trump, you know deep inside you that is untrue.

Mail in ballots, smh...

Be happy. I am sure you will steal the required votes in 2024 because Democrats cheat better than Republicans.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
66 court cases lost and you still believe trump's lies. FOX News had to pay a $787 million settlement for election lies and you still believe it. Some people you just can't help.

But that's how poor losers roll. It's only fair when they win. When they lose they claim someone must have cheated because they can't step up to the plate and admit they got their asses handed to them.

It's the trumpian way. And you couldn't even see it coming. ever since he ran against Hillary he has said that the only way he can get beat is if the election is rigged. He said the same thing before he ran against Biden. He warned you what he would say all along if he lost. And so many suckers still believe him.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So just a bunch of made up BS and you never said who you thought were spreading this election lie the best. Putin or Trump? Trump lost in 2020. The Roadrunner never loses.

The Democrats. The media, and sheep that follow them.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Are you referring to FOX News and the sheep who follow them that had to pay 787 million dollars for their election lies? I don't think many Democrats watch that channel. So who said it best, trump or Putin?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Are you referring to FOX News and the sheep who follow them that had to pay 787 million dollars for their election lies? I don't think many Democrats watch that channel. So who said it best, trump or Putin?

No. I am referring to the sheep that are following those that are undermining this country and selling it out for other interests. The Democrats and some Republicans are doing this. When a phrase like America first is seen as dangerous it speaks volumes. The President should have our Countries best interests in mind with every decision they make. If someone cannot see what is going on, then they are blind. I am not even planning to vote for Trump in the primaries. But I would vote for him over any Democrat that is for sure.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Undermining our country? You mean like undermining our entire election process by claiming mass voter fraud where none existed? Or do you mean undermining our country by trying to stop our election certification with a violent mob? Is that what you call America first?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Undermining our country? You mean like undermining our entire election process by claiming mass voter fraud where none existed? Or do you mean undermining our country by trying to stop our election certification with a violent mob? Is that what you call America first?

There was mass cheating that went on. There are videos that prove it just because powerful people don't want to admit it and pay off judges to not prove it. January 6th was some stupid people rioted after a Trump rally. Nothing more nothing less. They were prosecuted as they should be. It is sad that the left does not feel the same about the Floyd rioters as they do the Jan 6th rioters. Those rioters killed people, burnt down people's businesses and did much more extensive damage then January 6th. But you can have your new holiday.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
66 judges disagree with you. The case against FOX news disagrees with you. And in case you missed it, which of course I know you did because you refuse to watch any channels that reported it, those "videos" you speak of were heavily edited. Here are a few examples.....

Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...red-false-election-fraud-claim-rcna90350

Rudy Giuliani concedes he made false statements against 2 Georgia election workers

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/26/1190173929/rudy-giuliani-georgia-election-workers

And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," that's what trump told those people before he instructed them to march to the capital. But you just keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night.

What new holiday? You mean a day everyone should remember when trump and his cronies worked a crowd up into a frenzy? The first time in our nations history we did not have a peaceful transfer of power?

That's no holiday.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
There was mass cheating that went on. There are videos that prove it just because powerful people don't want to admit it and pay off judges to not prove it. January 6th was some stupid people rioted after a Trump rally. Nothing more nothing less. They were prosecuted as they should be.

There was no mass cheating. The only cheating of significance was committed by Donald J. Trump when he claimed that there was mass cheating, engaged fake electors, involved the DOJ, who told him to go pound sand.

The mass cheating claim has never withstood a court challenge. No one ever charged, except for Donald J. Trump and his co-conspirators.

More evidence that telling a lie over, and over, and over does not make it true.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You’re talking to cultists. Save your efforts. It’s pointless.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: mgh888
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The brainwashing and determination in viewpoint is uncanny. Scarily uncanny. Not even a hint of thinking "Is there even a chance I might be off...?" I truly never experienced anything to that level in the States, pre-2016, all for some guy who has zero concern for anyone but himself and countless red flags.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by JimDawg
Oh, and we did not have a fair election in 2020. If you actually think Biden received more votes than Trump, you know deep inside you that is untrue.

Mail in ballots, smh...

Be happy. I am sure you will steal the required votes in 2024 because Democrats cheat better than Republicans.
rofl is this dawg serious? notallthere

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Sadly yes.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No he isn't serious. He's a troll just trying to rile people up. I forget the previous poster's name because I had him on block. but Jimdawg has the exact same posting style. I would bet my mortgage that it is the same person who just created a new account. Do yourselves a favor and block him like I did months ago.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I don't block anyone. I don't believe playing tone deaf helps anyone. Or maybe it's just that I take everything with a grain of salt regardless of my cholesterol level. It's very much like the KKK holding a rally downtown. I hate their message and think it's disgusting. But if I don't stand up for their right to speak soon someone will be coming after my right to speak. And if I refuse to listen to what others are saying and trying to accomplish, how can I or will I be prepared against it?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I block Steve... but only so I can brace myself before I click "toggle" and have his salary cap numbers start dancing all over my head.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #2055761 01/18/24 05:07 PM
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by Jester
No he isn't serious. He's a troll just trying to rile people up. I forget the previous poster's name because I had him on block. but Jimdawg has the exact same posting style. I would bet my mortgage that it is the same person who just created a new account. Do yourselves a favor and block him like I did months ago.

It’s Diam/40 all over again. They, it, whatever… crawled in here around donny’s first run. Spent four years publically hugging the don’s jewels… then they slunk away like the beaten, cowardly, board parasites they were after don got his arse handed to him in 2020. All we can do is vote to shake the new parasites from the board again come November.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Originally Posted by Jester

It’s Diam/40 all over again. They, it, whatever… crawled in here around donny’s first run. Spent four years publically hugging the don’s jewels… then they slunk away like the beaten, cowardly, board parasites they were after don got his arse handed to him in 2020. All we can do is vote to shake the new parasites from the board again come November.

So we're doing this all for DawgTalkers??

I gotta admit, it's more appealing than a lot of what the current campaign is offering. You may have won me over. rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #2055812 01/19/24 12:31 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Don’t do it for the country, do it for DawgTalkers.
Whatever it takes to defeat donny.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
You’re talking to cultists. Save your efforts. It’s pointless.

Hit the nail on the head. Anyone on this planet espousing that Trump won the last election and it was stolen - when concisely zero evidence has ever been put forward to support that - is clearly someone not to engage in conversation or give a platform to spew their hate and bile.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by JimDawg
The left is so blinded with hate. Matter of fact I have never seen a happy person who is a leftist. Hence, you have all fallen for the Deep State's lies.

You have tried to impeach him and put him in prison for ridiculous charges set up from the New World Order. You are living in the matrix.

You are clinging to your Mass Media for your answers. The current Mass Media is nothing more than the new KGB as you believe their lies.

Here is an illustration of Democrats. You are Wile E.Coyote and Trump is the Roadrunner. Trump is always 10 steps ahead of you.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it] [Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Let's get something straight. There is NO DEEP STATE. It was made up by the Right in order to give folks a Boogy Man to hate.

Just how is Pit asking who said it best turn into the "Left being blinded by hate"? Not for nothing, but thats a real stretch.

Oh, and I'm a pretty happy guy., Your generalization falls flat as usual.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yes 40 is who I was thinking of.

I guarantee that 40 and Jim are the some person.
I am not sure that Diam is the same person
I don't have a strong impression either way, It's been so long since I saw a Diam post.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't block anyone. I don't believe playing tone deaf helps anyone. Or maybe it's just that I take everything with a grain of salt regardless of my cholesterol level. It's very much like the KKK holding a rally downtown. I hate their message and think it's disgusting. But if I don't stand up for their right to speak soon someone will be coming after my right to speak. And if I refuse to listen to what others are saying and trying to accomplish, how can I or will I be prepared against it?

I am not saying that he doesn't have the right to post
But no the same line, I have the right not to read it
And we all have the right not to respond

When people post ridiculous stuff, responding only encourages them to continue with the drivel

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Well how else can he dodge the fact that trump and putin are both saying the same thing? He would never do that. But then again he obviously isn't alone on that.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
walk the walk.

Prove the election was stolen. Talk is cheap.

trump will be a convicted felon. He is a traitor, a rapist, a fraud, and a thief.

The court of law is where proof is provided. His indictments will be proven. His false claims on the election is nothing more than another lie on his never ending list of lies.

B
Legend
Legend
B

That is dangerous. You folks are trying anything, even out in the open election interference.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Without Law and Order a society cannot exist.

When a court rules on a felony that represents our system of government. No person is above the Law or there is no Law.

trump's days in court are on going. A jury of his peers will rule on his guilt or innocence.

His case for election fraud was taken to court and ruled on. Their findings in over 60 rulings was that the election was valid.

Yet when trump is on tape asking an election official to find him the votes to win Georgia. That is overlooked?

In addition to scheming a plot with fake electors? And you want to talk about indictments as election interference?

Really?

trump has been nothing but a career criminal. Now his day to face justice is coming.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

That is dangerous. You folks are trying anything, even out in the open election interference.

Yep we’re going to march to the Capitol and fight like hell, because if we don’t we won’t have a country anymore.

– Jackie Robinson
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Yep we’re going to march to the Capitol and fight like hell, because if we don’t we won’t have a country anymore.

Blah,blah, blah. Rather than a backbone, you have a wishbone. Whatever my man.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

And there is another trump lie that you parrot.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Blah,blah, blah. Rather than a backbone, you have a wishbone. Whatever my man.

And this is where the cancerous ideology begins. He gave to a direct quite from trump. something he actually said before instructing those people to march to the capital. All you have in response is "blah, blah, blah". Facts don't matter to you. Are you trying to insinuate that those who stormed the capital, assaulting more than 140 police officers and spreading feces all over the capital were showing "backbone"? Is that what you call committing felonies now? So are criminal no longer criminals as long as they're committing crimes you approve of?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And there is another trump lie that you parrot.

Since trump was elected president, there have been numerous attempts at election interference.

The phone call to rathesburger
The fake electors
Calls for pence to not certify the election
Jan 6th
Trump call to "Guard the vote" and for his followers to be "freelance poll watchers"

Have I missed anything?
Man those dems, I tell ya.
Oh wait those attempts at election interference were all done by republicans
Now I am confused

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Their feeble attempts at misdirection isn't really confusing. It's directly from the trump playbook. Accuse others of the exact thing you yourself are doing. It's worked for him like a charm. Cult members swallow up everything their leader says without question. They lost 66 court cases about the election being stolen? We still believe him. His own attorney General Bill Barr said there was no mass voter fraud? We still believe him. No amount of reality or facts will change that.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here is another attempt at election interference.
No clear offender but my bet would be that they were republican

Associated Press
AI-generated robocall impersonates Biden in an apparent attempt to suppress votes in New Hampshire
ALI SWENSON and WILL WEISSERT
Updated Mon, January 22, 2024 at 3:11 PM EST·5 min read

Attorney General John Formella said the recorded message, which was sent to multiple voters on Sunday, appears to be an illegal attempt to disrupt and suppress voting. He said voters "should disregard the contents of this message entirely.”

A recording of the call reviewed by The Associated Press generates a voice similar to Biden’s and employs his often-used phrase, “What a bunch of malarkey.” It then tells the listener to “save your vote for the November election.”

“Voting this Tuesday only enables the Republicans in their quest to elect Donald Trump again,” the voice mimicking Biden says. “Your vote makes a difference in November, not this Tuesday.”

It is not true that voting in Tuesday's primary precludes voters from casting a ballot in November's general election. Biden is not campaigning in New Hampshire and his name will not appear on Tuesday's primary ballot after he elevated South Carolina to the lead-off position for the Democratic primaries, but his allies are running a write-in campaign for him in the state.

It's not known who is behind the calls, though they falsely showed up to recipients as coming from the personal cellphone number of Kathy Sullivan, a former state Democratic Party chair who helps run Granite for America, a super-PAC supporting the Biden write-in campaign.

Sullivan said she alerted law enforcement and issued a complaint to the attorney general after multiple voters in the state reported receiving the call Sunday night.

“This call links back to my personal cell phone number without my permission," she said in a statement. "It is outright election interference, and clearly an attempt to harass me and other New Hampshire voters who are planning to write-in Joe Biden on Tuesday.”

It was unclear how many people received the call but a spokesperson for Sullivan said she heard from at least a dozen people who received it. The attorney general’s office encouraged anyone who has received the call to email the state Justice Department’s election law unit.

Gail Huntley, a 73-year-old Democrat in Hancock, New Hampshire, who plans to write in Biden’s name on Tuesday, said she received the call at about 6:25 p.m. on Sunday.

She instantly recognized the voice as belonging to Biden but quickly realized it was a scam because what he was saying didn’t make sense. Initially, she figured his words were taken out of context.

“I didn’t think about it at the time that it wasn’t his real voice. That’s how convincing it was,” she said, adding that she is appalled but not surprised that AI-generated fakes like this are spreading in her state.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre confirmed Monday that the call "was indeed fake and not recorded by the president.” Biden’s campaign manager, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, said in a statement that the campaign is “actively discussing additional actions to take immediately.”

“Spreading disinformation to suppress voting and deliberately undermine free and fair elections will not stand, and fighting back against any attempt to undermine our democracy will continue to be a top priority for this campaign,” she said.

The apparent attempt at voter suppression using rapidly advancing generative AI technology is one example of what experts warn will make 2024 a year of unprecedented election disinformation around the world.

Generative AI deepfakes already have appeared in campaign ads in the 2024 presidential race, and the technology has been misused to spread misinformation in multiple elections across the globe over the past year, from Slovakia to Indonesia and Taiwan.

“We have been concerned that generative AI would be weaponized in the upcoming election and we are seeing what is surely a sign of things to come,” said Hany Farid, an expert in digital forensics at the University of California, Berkeley, who reviewed the call recording and confirmed it is a relatively low-quality AI fake.

As AI technology improves, the federal government is still scrambling to address it. Congress has yet to pass legislation seeking to regulate the industry’s role in politics despite some bipartisan support. The Federal Election Commission is weighing public comments on a petition for it to regulate AI deepfakes in campaign ads.

Though the use of generative AI to influence elections is relatively new, “robocalls and dirty tricks go back a long ways," said David Becker, a former U.S. Department of Justice attorney and election law expert who now leads the Center for Election Innovation and Research.

He said it's hard to determine whether the main intent of the New Hampshire calls was to suppress voting or simply to “continue the process of getting Americans to untether themselves from fact and truth regarding our democracy.”

“They don’t need to convince us that what they’re saying, the lies they’re telling, are true,” he said. "They just need to convince us that there is no truth, that you can’t believe anything you’re told.”

Katie Dolan, a spokeswoman for the campaign of Rep. Dean Phillips of Minnesota, who is challenging Biden in the Democratic primary, said Phillips’ team was not involved and only found out about the deepfake attempt when a reporter called seeking comment.

“Any effort to discourage voters is disgraceful and an unacceptable affront to democracy,” Dolan said in a statement. “The potential use of AI to manipulate voters is deeply disturbing.”

The Trump campaign said it had nothing to do with the recording but declined further comment.

___

Associated Press writer Christina A. Cassidy contributed to this report from Atlanta.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ai-generated-robocall-impersonates-biden-190023230.html

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
trump is right
None of us have seen a stockwhy is he hoping for a market crash? - yikes

'Good One, Donald': Biden Trolls Trump With Blunt Reminder Of His Worst Prediction
Ed Mazza
Tue, January 23, 2024 at 2:35 AM EST·1 min read

President Joe Biden on Monday marked record-high stock market numbers with a dig at Donald Trump.

Just before the 2020 election, Trump predicted a Biden win would lead to “a stock market collapse the likes of which you’ve never had.”

Biden tweeted a clip of Trump’s prediction alongside a separate clip from Fox News on Monday announcing record closes for both the Dow and the S&P 500.

“Good one, Donald,” he wrote:

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.
Trump has openly cheered for a stock market collapse under Biden.

“And when there’s a crash, I hope it’s gonna be during this next 12 months, because I don’t wanna be Herbert Hoover,” Trump told Lindell TV host Lou Dobbs earlier this month. “The one president I just don’t want to be, Herbert Hoover.”

Hoover was president during the 1929 stock market crash, one of the events that marked the start of the Great Depression.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/good-one-donald-biden-trolls-073558639.html

Legend
Legend
Trump is already much like Hoover.

Hoover's response to the depression was widely seen as lackluster and he scapegoated Mexican Americans for the economic crisis. Approximately 1.5-2 million Mexican Americans were forcibly "repatriated" to Mexico in a forced migration campaign known as the Mexican Repatriation — a majority of them were born in the United States.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump is an amalgamation of the worst humanity has to offer served up like a HAM sandwich for those like him to gobble up. I have looked but find him lacking in all redeeming qualities. Dude is a turd.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Who Said It Best?

Link Copied to Clipboard