Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Since it obviously went over your head as most things do, she's not going to spend 83.3 million on a shopping trip. But when you're struggling to make light of or go after the victim sexual abuse we will see things like you posted.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yep. It went over my head.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm glad you stepped up and admitted it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
What??? Wow!

Raped? Want to press charges now that they have the guy?? Check your victim hierarchy card first!

E
Legend
Legend
E
That is the most terrible ridiculous thing I have seen in a while. The libtard media is so screwed up. That is an abomination towards all women. I'm tired of women having to suffer at the hands of libtards.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE

SO WHAT? PFFT. SMH, Pearl clutchin’ GOPers are always gonna gasp…

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Hey FATE, how about that dem BIDEN economy? BEST EVER. How about that infrastructure deal? 1st in 40+ years? How aout that border deal package BIDEN was cool with that secured the border. Y’all demanded a deal and got it but your boy won’t let Joe fix it because he prefers crying about it? Are you serious? LOSER. Y’all are just nuts and NADA damn thing you think or SAY MATTERS. And that’s the part GOPers hate most.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/31/24 09:22 PM.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]

O
Legend
Legend
O
There he is, meme boy.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A picture's worth a thousand words. Especially if they've been poured out of a fruitcake's blender. thumbsup

O
Legend
Legend
O
Is this your coming out moment? You shouldn’t call yourself a fruitcake bro. You ok for a GOPer.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
NYPD officers attacked in Times Square by migrants; suspects arrested, released on bail

NEW YORK -- The NYPD is expressing outrage after officers said a crowd of asylum seekers attacked two of their own in Times Square over the weekend, only to be released without bail.

Police are asking for the public's help identifying men they say were part of a group of 12 that attacked two officers on Saturday night.

Surveillance video provided by the NYPD shows the front of a migrant shelter at 220 West 42nd St. Police said officers were trying to disperse a disorderly crowd when the two officers were assaulted.

A second clip then shows officers apparently trying to take someone into custody when police say the officers were attacked by a group of men.

"You have eight people attacking a lieutenant and a cop, running up to them, trying to kick them in their face," NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell said.

According to an NYPD source, a lieutenant suffered a laceration to his face while he and an officer from the Midtown South precinct were kicked and punched in the head and body.

"You want to know why our cops are getting assaulted? There's no consequences, and we must change this. End of story," Chell said.

Police arrested five men, but are looking for seven more.

The NYPD says those arrested were:

A 19-year-old from Mississippi
A 19-year-old from a migrant shelter in the 81st Precinct in Brooklyn
A 21-year-old from a migrant shelter in Queens
A 24-year-old from a migrant shelter on Jefferson Street in Brooklyns
A 22-year-old

The Manhattan District Attorney's office said four of the five suspects were released with no bail, charged with assault on a police officer, gang assault, obstructing governmental administration, and disorderly conduct. The fifth is awaiting arraignment.

A spokesperson for the DA's office said it requested ROR and supervised released because this is still an ongoing investigation.

"Violence against police officers is never acceptable. It is paramount that we conclusively identified each defendant and specify each participant's role in the incident. Every defendant charged so far is facing felony charges that carry a penalty of up to seven years. This is an active, ongoing investigation. If anyone has additional information, please call 212-335-9040," the spokesperson said.

The PBA president expressed his outrage in a post on X, writing, in part, "Attacks on police officers are becoming an epidemic and the reason is a revolving door we're seeing in cases like this one."

Councilman Justin Brannan wrote, "We can't have this in our city. If the people sworn to protect us aren't safe, then nobody is safe."

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/nypd-officers-attacked-times-square-arrests/

They probably just took a wrong turn after looking for some fresh baked asylum.

P
Legend
Legend
P
This guy? Your posting what this guy says?

rofl

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You're right, that episode of Law and Order SVU never existed... because Pit@DawgTalkers doesn't like Jesse Watters!

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Advocating the words of a conspiracy theorist is what you've decided to do. I don't dislike Watters. He's great entertainment from a fiction perspective.

I guess of course the Taylor Swift conspiracy is right up your alley.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Advocating the words of a conspiracy theorist?? rofl

Here, snowflake, it's a REAL episode about not reporting rape if raped by a minority. I'll even include a review for the worst rated episode in the history of the show. Incase you think it's a deep fake lol.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30334601/?ref_=ttep_ep2

NBC Strikes Again!
FridayGal31 January 2024
I wonder how many people get their info about our Criminal Justice system from this series? Will people now believe they must be sympathetic to the perpetrators, even of violent crimes? Why have women allowed this reasoning? Once again, women are the victims. They can no longer be accused of dressing seductively, or being where they shouldn't have been. Now, they are being manipulated into thinking that women who are raped can go through therapy to cope with the trauma. If the perpetrator is poor, young, uneducated or of a different culture, they must be spared, even from themselves. The actresses took the paycheck for this? NBC is probably proud of this episode. Sad.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Hmmmm. watson was black and a lot of Browns fans stuck up for him. They didn't care about the victims. Maybe they should give your source a good listen to help them see where they went wrong.

I would have loved to have seen Browns fans come out in force supporting those 24 victims then but most were nowhere to be found. Now we see outrage? I guess the old saying really is true. Timing is everything.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Now Watson RAPED somebody??

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You seem to be waay too #triggered by Jesse Watters and DeShaun Watson to see the actual subject here...

BSNBC is virtue signaling again. Telling women that when RAPED, they may want to consider the prospects of their perpetrator receiving a fair trial before they press charges.

#madwhack #StayWoke

P
Legend
Legend
P
I keep forgetting, for Republicans and it seemed like a lot of browns fans, sexual assault is so much better. That's where the line is drawn where you shouldn't stand up for the victims of sex crimes. Am I right?

But about those migrants that assaulted the cops. I heard their attorney put out a statement which to paraphrase went something to effect of this.... That his clients were all registered Republicans which had no previous experience assaulting police officers. As such they were simply using this as a trial run to prepare for the next storming of the capital after the 2024 elections. Being new to this country they want to be ready to help trump any way they can moving forward. With those being the facts in the case the government is holding them hostage at this time. They are hostages.

But I guess it's like trump said.....

"When Mexico sends its Republicans, they're not sending their best. They're sending Republicans that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I think that's what he said isn't it?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So let me see if I have this correct. You're outraged because they told them they should "consider" something? They didn't tell them they shouldn't press charges but that they should "consider" ceriain circumstances? I agree that it sounds ridiculous but good Lord man you're off the charts about it. #snowflake

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I'm outraged??

rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Let me guess, you're just carrying on and on about it because it doesn't bother you? But hey, that addresses the topic right? rolleyes

Oh that's right, you just wanna stick it to the libs and you think pointing out that they ask someone to "consider" something accomplishes that. There's no meat on that bone.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So addressing your ridiculous, strawman posts is carrying on and on?

Nevermind, you're right, RAPE victims should consider the color of the RAPIST'S skin before they report. Because #nofair

Last edited by FATE; 02/01/24 02:18 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Advocating the words of a conspiracy theorist?? rofl

Here, snowflake, it's a REAL episode about not reporting rape if raped by a minority. I'll even include a review for the worst rated episode in the history of the show. Incase you think it's a deep fake lol.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30334601/?ref_=ttep_ep2

NBC Strikes Again!
FridayGal31 January 2024
I wonder how many people get their info about our Criminal Justice system from this series? Will people now believe they must be sympathetic to the perpetrators, even of violent crimes? Why have women allowed this reasoning? Once again, women are the victims. They can no longer be accused of dressing seductively, or being where they shouldn't have been. Now, they are being manipulated into thinking that women who are raped can go through therapy to cope with the trauma. If the perpetrator is poor, young, uneducated or of a different culture, they must be spared, even from themselves. The actresses took the paycheck for this? NBC is probably proud of this episode. Sad.

Is this the white guilt episode? Lmao, only GOPers would take a fictional show and make up conspiracy theories that somehow attacks fascist views on whiteism. I watched the episode, it wasn’t that. It was a woman that had a bad experience in her past that that sent a kid to jail and ruined his life. She struggled to do the same to the kid that raped her… in the end she did. How the hell is that a dog whistle? Please do explain.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/01/24 02:21 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Ah, you still think asking someone to "consider" something as having some actual meaning. When you ignore the obvious you blame others. That does give you an excuse to refuse to address reality. When you want to be the champion dodge ball player, avoiding everything thrown your way is the best way to win the game I suppose.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Can you read??

P
Legend
Legend
P
Obviously that's a you issue since you seem to gloss over and ignore so much.

BSNBC is virtue signaling again. Telling women that when RAPED, they may want to consider the prospects of their perpetrator receiving a fair trial before they press charges.

Maybe you're just having comprehension issues?

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And I said you're right. Did you miss that part??

"You see", in Pit's world, it's easier to just agree, unless you want to chase goalposts all over the globe. Rape victims should definitely consider the prospects of their rapist receiving a fair trial before they report.

How many times do you want me to say it.

O
Legend
Legend
O

"You see", in Pit's world, it's easier to just agree, unless you want to chase goalposts all over the globe. Rape victims should definitely consider the prospects of their rapist receiving a fair trial before they report.

Where I’m from you just hope they make it to trial.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Nevermind, you're right, RAPE victims should consider the color of the RAPIST'S skin before they report. Because #nofair

Oh people can read.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Where I’m from you just hope they make it to trial.

#poorlittlerapists

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm certainly glad nobody told them not to press charges on rapists or to not hold them accountable. That really would be bad. But nobody did. #poorGOPfauxtears.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Damn, a border deal, tax relief, and the infrastructure deal all on top of a BOOMING economy? Dark Brandon is the best POTUS we could have asked for, I’m almost tired of the winning… not really, but it might get old in his second term.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/01/24 02:47 PM.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Damn, a border deal, tax relief, and the infrastructure deal all on top of a BOOMING economy? Dark Brandon is the best POTUS we could have asked for, I’m almost tired of the winning… not really, but it might get old in his second term.

YES!

You just have to ignore the first 3+ years of utter disaster.

And then you make sure you use the disaster as a measuring stick.

I mean, cancer is better than ebola, right??

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You libs are so cute. 😁 😘

P
Legend
Legend
P
At least we have something going for us.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
"SQUAD!"

A
Legend
Legend
A
Why doesn't she demand that people quit stealing?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Why doesn't she demand that people quit stealing?

Yeah, it's not as if it's not already a crime. rofl

But it is crazy what she's saying. Businesses don't keep doing business in areas where they keep losing money. That's not how business works.

#gmstrong
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3

Link Copied to Clipboard