Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
Legend
P
You're talking to a poster who thinks the NFL coach of the year doesn't choose and hire his own staff. His mind is already made up that the FO made the call on the hire and it's going to suck. You couldn't make that BS up if you tried. Well I guess you can because mac just did.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"As of today" means exactly what is says. Free agency and the draft has not happened. We have not traded any OL.

As of right now all the OL returns.

Dickerson will not have a playbook. The playbook will be developed by KS and the offensive staff starting with Dorsey. Dickerson will coach the OL group in conjunction with the entire offensive staff.

IMO we have a veteran OL for the most part and there should be no drop in performance.

Change is constant in the NFL be it coaches and or players. Teams adapt. That is expected.

The entire offensive staff is being changed because it was decided that they needed to improve as a whole. The goal is more productivity and consistency.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
You're talking to a poster who thinks the NFL coach of the year doesn't choose and hire his own staff. His mind is already made up that the FO made the call on the hire and it's going to suck. You couldn't make that BS up if you tried. Well I guess you can because mac just did.

pit...sure enough, I have my own ideas and opinions and I've never been a "follower" who believes everything that comes from the mouth of others.

My ideas and opinions are based primarily on my own experiences. I happen to view differing opinions as a good thing, especially in this day and age when it so easy to become a follower. I respect the opinions of others and try to understand opposing viewpoints.

Most of us are not is always 100% correct with our opinions and thoughts but I would hope that opposing viewpoints are not taken as a threat to anyone and taken to a point where some are personally offended and do their best to attack those with differing opinions, regardless of the subject. Those who seem to be determined to do their best to silence those with differing opinions might want to question their own motives.

I remember back when the Haslams first purchased the Browns and began making changes to the coaching staff, roster and management and the franchise finishing last in the AFC North 6 yrs in a row and ultimately winning just 4 games in a 3 yrs period. Many if not most of the Browns fan base believed that the Browns ownership did know what they were doing.

After the Browns made the playoffs and defeated the Steelers for our first playoff victory in a long time...the media was interviewing Dee Haslam about what had changed since the Haslams first bought the Browns and Dee did the "unthinkable" ...SHE TOLD THE TRUTH, that her and Jimmy bought the Browns thinking it would be easier since they had already been minority owners of the Steelers...but she admitted that as owners of the Browns, "they (we) didn't know what they were doing".

It can take years before the fans learn the truth...but it never hurts to question...

Last edited by mac; 02/10/24 01:39 PM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
Legend
Legend
P
Differing opinions are a wonderful thing. However generally speaking an opinion is formed based on some appearance of evidence rather than wild accusations with nothing of substance to base them on. But hey, you do you.

Somehow you think Dee admitting they had made mistakes in the past and had learned from those mistakes somehow supports your argument when in fact it does just the opposite.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns Hire Andy Dickerson as OL Coach

Link Copied to Clipboard