Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
CLEVELAND, Ohio – The Browns, alas, will not be playing football on Super Bowl Sunday. But Cleveland may make an appearance on TV screens that day anyway.

Destination Cleveland, which promotes the region to potential visitors, is teasing a new ad for Feb. 11, when the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers face off in Las Vegas.

A short video, posted Monday to the tourism bureau’s Facebook and Instagram channels, features enthusiastic football fans outside Browns Stadium with this script: “Cleveland has an ad in the Big Game. The Muni Lot fandom is all hyped up for Cleveland’s spot during the Big Game. Tune in to find out what all the excitement is about.”

The post is the first of several teases to a new campaign promoting the city.

Emily Lauer, vice president of public relations for Destination Cleveland, declined to provide specific details about the ad or how much it would cost. “We’ll share more about our fun and creative new campaign on game day.”

She added: “We’re excited to bring Cleveland to a national audience on what is one of the biggest media days of the year. We’ve been changing perceptions of Cleveland for the past 10 years; this new campaign will help build momentum for our efforts – especially in a year that’s filled with so many big events. While we’re keeping the spot under wraps until game day, we’d love to see residents spread the word with their social media networks by sharing, liking and commenting on our posts leading up to game day.”

Buying an ad during the Super Bowl is pricey -- $7 million for a 30-second spot in 2023, according to reports. Regional ads, which target viewers in specific local markets, are considerably less expensive.

Destination Cleveland’s budget for 2024 is $20 million.

https://www.cleveland.com/entertain...and-teases-ad-for-super-bowl-sunday.html

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
I hope former Mayor Frank Jackson does not make a cameo!

Legend
Legend
I hope they hang a figure of Modell in effigy

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
I hope they hang a figure of Modell in effigy

It would lift more hearts if he was hanged in Cleveland.

wink

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
A DAWGS DAY OFF..!

[social:insta]https://www.instagram.com/thisiscle/reel/C3NGr-ugAL7/[/social]

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
That was an excellent TV ad and the Bulldog gave an outstanding performance, representing the breed..lol... thumbsup

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season NFL 2023 Post Season Destination Cleveland teases ad for Super Bowl Sunday

Link Copied to Clipboard