Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by EveDawg
https://www.foxnews.com/us/deceased...ial-once-worked-for-democrat-congressman

Fire guy used to work for a libtard Congressmenn.

Also I dont care what Pit's opinion is. He can go drink toilet water.

Why do you insist on making this a left vs Right issue. wherever this kid worked, it's pretty clear he was a disturbed individual.

Because libtards across the internet are spreading false information that he was a right winger. I mean, just look at a OCDs post mocking him. I am setting the record straight.

It's the old right wing woo is me thing. I've yet to hear one person say he was a right winger or MAGA guy. NOT ONE

Your limited worldview does not mean it never happened.

Point to someone that did

⬇️

Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I wonder how many more cuckoo for conspiracy theories types will MELT DOWN now that Trump is facing justice for being the lying POS he is?

The goof, the goof, the goof is on fire, we don’t need no water let that….

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Your limited worldview does not mean it never happened.

Says the woman who will be voting for the isolationist in November.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
https://www.foxnews.com/us/deceased...ial-once-worked-for-democrat-congressman

Fire guy used to work for a libtard Congressmenn.

Also I dont care what Pit's opinion is. He can go drink toilet water.

Why do you insist on making this a left vs Right issue. wherever this kid worked, it's pretty clear he was a disturbed individual.

She’s clearly showed her feelings about the kid. “Fire guy”…any empathy is fake.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Its not my fault that youre blind. Thats on you.

Talking to yourself hasn't seemed to have helped solve anything.

Weaksauce retort. lmao@u

Like your brilliant response!? rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So you think people will actually pay attention the message a man who was crazy enough to set himself on fire wrote? If you expect people to take that message seriously you need same people to send it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So you think people will actually pay attention the message a man who was crazy enough to set himself on fire wrote? If you expect people to take that message seriously you need same people to send it.

I'm assuming you meant sane?

Aren't people immediately called INsane when they say these things? Or do you just mean they would have to tame down the message? Either way, your response is a bit confusing. I shouldn't really speak for Bull, but I think a lot of his response echoed mine. There is always plenty of truth, facts, and not-so-far-fetched ideas in these manifestos, then they're tied together with thin strings of what some may call insanity.

As soon as MSM and the online community at large calls it conspiracy, it would take take a groundswell of many many people banding together and showing actual proof.

Look at the COVID research from Israel, 10s of thousands of participants and it was called conspiracy in the rest of the world (mostly the U.S).

Legend
Legend
How ironic.. a pecker (David) will be the first witness called in this case.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
What I mean was abundantly clear. Yes I meant "sane".

No, people who are highly educated and aren't crying wolf at every turn have some credibility going into addressing a topic. You will have some who simply don't want to hear the message striking down the messenger. And if the messenger is someone who sees a conspiracy theory at every turn they may not be the best spokesperson. These type of people will get more people to listen and talk about the issue. That's how a groundswell begins.

I've only recently seen people claim that "showing actual proof" may be too high of an expectation.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted by FATE
I thought maybe you had a list that shows he's a Trump supporter. OCDC said he was. Half the internet insisted it was true shortly after the incident. Now you can read op-eds all over the left that insist his fringe thinking is the result of far-right ideology since they can't find anything that shows he supports Trump... and the beat goes on.

Do you think he's a Trump supporter?

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIS POLITICS.

I wonder how many more cuckoo for conspiracy theories types will MELT DOWN now that Trump is facing justice for being the lying POS he is?

The goof, the goof, the goof is on fire, we don’t need no water let that….

That, to me, seems to be you trying to link him to Trump. Just saying.

Were you trying to do something else there?

Well, I was hitting the conspiracy theorist nitwits, but I can see how a suspicious GOPer mind might want to twist that. It doesn’t really matter what I think when I’m being accused regardless. But I don’t mind that, considering the number of conspiracy theorists that flocked to the far right and set up shop (breeding ignorance). Same as when I call somebody an idiot for truly doing/saying the idiotic, some GOPer immediately gets offended.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Might want to twist it??

Lol. Your reputation precedes you. If you want to wax sarcastic, you of all people should use purple. I'm sure you'd have to edit 12 times to get it right, but it would avoid us all being offended.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I thought maybe you had a list that shows he's a Trump supporter. OCDC said he was. Half the internet insisted it was true shortly after the incident. Now you can read op-eds all over the left that insist his fringe thinking is the result of far-right ideology since they can't find anything that shows he supports Trump... and the beat goes on.

Do you think he's a Trump supporter?

I find this hilarious. Did I think he was a Turd supporter? Absolutely! Although I never accused him of being a Trump supporter, but that pre-human-torch manifesto like suicide note sure made me think he most likely was. But I never said that or portrayed that, even though it would not have been a stretch to assume.

Legend
Legend
You're talking in circles, bro.

Legend
Legend
After all is said and done, it’s trump that gives these lunatics a stage.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Did I think he was a Turd supporter? Absolutely!

I don't see how you could reach such a conclusion. I don't see how anyone could reach a conclusion he actually supported either candidate. How he felt, who he supported and how he voted in the past really has nothing to do with any of this.

At the time of the incident he made it clear in his manifesto that both parties led to the same result. That neither side stopped the rich from controlling the country. That no matter who you voted for the results would end up pretty much the same. Now one can agree with that or not but it clearly shows he wasn't a fan of either party and that he felt who you voted for made no difference.

That's why I laugh at both parties trying to claim he was on the other side. The message was clear for anyone willing to read it

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
After all is said and done, it’s trump that gives these lunatics a stage.

So if trump hadn't been on trial with all the media there this guy wouldn't have had a national stage to set himself on fire? Look, if there were legitimate shade to throw on trump for this I would be doing so. There is none. Crazy people were around long before trump. And I agree he has given others the example of and permission to be nasty human beings. He certainly earns that reputation.

But this incident in no way has anything to do with that.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Laugh at both parties all you want. This incident, his final performance, was produced by trump.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Might want to twist it??

Lol. Your reputation precedes you. If you want to wax sarcastic, you of all people should use purple. I'm sure you'd have to edit 12 times to get it right, but it would avoid us all being offended.

I edit my posts, BFD. You should do it more often, maybe I wouldn’t think so lowly of you.

O
Legend
Legend
O
You're talking in circles, bro.

I know, it’s obvious you can’t keep up. Learn the language or go back to where you come from, where your GOPerisms mean something more than “here’s your sign”.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Did I think he was a Turd supporter? Absolutely!

I don't see how you could reach such a conclusion. I don't see how anyone could reach a conclusion he actually supported either candidate. How he felt, who he supported and how he voted in the past really has nothing to do with any of this.

At the time of the incident he made it clear in his manifesto that both parties led to the same result. That neither side stopped the rich from controlling the country. That no matter who you voted for the results would end up pretty much the same. Now one can agree with that or not but it clearly shows he wasn't a fan of either party and that he felt who you voted for made no difference.

That's why I laugh at both parties trying to claim he was on the other side. The message was clear for anyone willing to read it

Yeah, there’s a lot you don’t see.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Laugh at both parties all you want. This incident, his final performance, was produced by trump.

I get what you mean, but technically not true. He was a victim of the times, perhaps, but nuts is nuts and doesn’t have political affiliations. It’s only human to link him to Trump because it was awful and that’s what Trump brings… Awful, horrific, disgusting, stupid, ignorant, dangerous, and deranged are all triggers that now invoke Trump or Trump supporters in most American minds. Just saying…

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Since you see so well, please explain anything in his manifesto that relates to trump or anything trump says.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

This really flew over your head didn't it? I didn't laugh at both parties. I simply explained the gist of his manifesto. And it contained nothing to promote either party or trump. Since you seem so convinced otherwise please point to where it did.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The cra cra finds a stage to make a final performance. This one used the trump stage. Just pointing that out. Yeah he could have picked another but no. He made it political by his choice.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Since you see so well, please explain anything in his manifesto that relates to trump or anything trump says.

I will not be participating in your hoops today, because I don’t care that you don’t understand.

EDITED FOR FATE’S EMOTIONAL WELL BEING. He needs all the laughs he can get.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/22/24 11:36 AM.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
He found a place where the most press was assembled to get the biggest audience and attention he could to his cause. The media was there and cameras were everywhere. And he succeeded at it.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
He succeeded at killing himself… VICTORY! Smfh.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

I will not be participating in your hoops today, because I don’t care that you don’t understand.

You aren't participating because there nothing you can point to that indicates this had anything to do with trump. You serve a nothing burger without even having any condiments.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I was replying to this statement.“ That's why I laugh at both parties trying to claim he was on the other side”

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Otay buttwheat!

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

He did. While doing it where the most press was assembled in the nation to garner the most attention. It didn't matter what the event was that the press was there to cover.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Otay buttwheat!

The Eve of the left. ^^^

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I was replying to this statement.“ That's why I laugh at both parties trying to claim he was on the other side”

And that would be correct.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Silver linings? Dude set himself on fire for nothing. It takes a kumbaya crazy to find a silver lining. Just saying.

Hey Fate:

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/22/24 11:42 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Otay buttwheat!

The Eve of the left. ^^^

The Trump of the center ^.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
He accomplished his mission of getting the most publicity he could garner to get his message out. Are you denying that is the case?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

He did. While doing it where the most press was assembled in the nation to garner the most attention. It didn't matter what the event was that the press was there to cover.

Thank you for proving my point. He chose the trump stage.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Otay buttwheat!

The Eve of the left. ^^^

The Trump of the center ^.

I only come at you when you get as cra cra as the other side. You have provided nothing but unsubstantiated claims. No evidence, not even a hint that anything you have said is accurate or credible. And we both know who that sounds like.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Thank you for proving my point. He chose the trump stage.

And if the press had been concentrated elsewhere at the time he would have chosen to have done it there instead.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I’m not even participating, you’re basically talking to yourself.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I’m not even participating, you’re basically talking to yourself.

You have nothing to participate with. At this point I would be stonewalling too if I were you.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump hush Money Trial Set to start On April 15th.

Link Copied to Clipboard