Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Legend
Legend
P
I had no idea that communists from Canada had anything to do with Democrats from America. That's quite a stretch.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: WooferDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That does not really help your argument... Eh.. those crazy Canadians... pass a Moosehead please...

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
Menendez sure appears guilty as sin to me.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Pdawg
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-moments-bidens-morehouse-commencement-address.amp

Biden the unifier. Pfft. I know I only voted for him because of Trump but I didn’t think he would call me a racist. I could dig up all of his racist comments and deeds he has done throughout the years but it wouldn’t serve any purpose.

Not if you're trying to compare it to trump it wouldn't.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

I had a hard time believing this one.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I had a pretty easy time not believing it.

Pretty sure I'll be able to spot current-day Trump-based Deep Fakes, too.

The key is in the sound.
When it comes to sounds, voices, pitch, timing, volume, pacing are my specialty. I've spent 50 years studying how sound is comprehended by audiences... including his (well-documented/preserved) greatest hits of camera time gaffes.

Try this experiment, Pdawg (and others):

1. cue up the vid.
2. aim at the 'play' button.
3. close your eyes.
4. tap the 'play' button.

What you'll hear is Joe Biden's words. Joe Biden's voice, saying words. What you won't hear, is the natural flow and inflection that is the Biden speech pattern we all know, from hundreds of soundbyte moments compiled over the last 40 years.

The timing is off. By milliseconds... but it is off. The rise, fall, pace and cadence of his voice isn't natural. It's a good fake, but it's not a great fake.
It's obvious to anyone who closes his/her eyes... and actually listens to the clip.

5. now, go back and watch the vid again.

We all still know what natural human speech cadence sounds like.
Trust your ears. Not your eyes.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend
Lips don't match the words. It's a fake

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, unless I see that stuff from a legit media source, where it doesn't begin with a siren and an American flag with exclamation points, I would likely disregard.

It's very easy in the current era to fall prey to things that seek to captivate our anger/fear/primal emotions/preconceived angst and then to continue down the slippery slope. I know I've fallen victim to that myself from time to time. Best thing you can do is try to be aware of it and recalibrate from time to time so you can distinguish fact from fiction and manipulation.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

He knows it. Even a monkey would know it’s fake.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

He knows it. Even a monkey would know it’s fake.

If he doesn't know it, it helps explain why many are so easily led around by the nose.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
If this idiot goes public and does not poop his pants anymore it is a win for his handlers.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Why would you talk about trump that way? Oh, now I see. You've been surfing on Youtube again.....

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Why would you talk about trump that way? Oh, now I see. You've been surfing on Youtube again.....

Trump is not a Democrat. This is the cuckoo democrat's thread. Your president was shown pooping his pants and his lovely wife and your first lady just walked away. What a country to have a brain-dead moron supposedly running the country.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Please show that. So far all I've heard is you making accusations with nothing shown to base it on. And just remember, when Biden debated trump in 2020 he made him look like the petulant child he truly is.

And as any unhinged person would do, when Biden gave a very good State of the Union speech he accused an 81 year old Biden of being on cocaine.

rofl

Here, I'll help you out with that. First you feel for fake video and now this.........

Did Biden Poop His Pants in Rome?

Another president, another pants pooping rumor.

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden pooped his pants during a meeting with Pope Francis in Rome.

False:

At the end of October 2021, as U.S. President Joe Biden met with Pope Francis during the G20 summit, hashtags such as #poopypantsbiden and #poopgate started circulating on social media, along memes based on the unsubstantiated claim that the commander in chief had a "bathroom accident" during his trip:

There's no evidence that this claim and the social media trend that sprang from it were based on anything other than idle gossip.

This claim wasn't derived from photos or videos of Biden, or any credible news reports. This rumor appears to have been started (or at least popularized) by former Nevada Republican Party Chairwoman and frequent Newsmax guest Amy Tarkanian, who posted the following message to Twitter early on Oct. 30:

"The word around Rome is that Biden's meeting with the Pope was unusually long because Biden had a bit of an 'bathroom accident' at the Vatican & it had to be addressed prior to him leaving. I know we joke often about this, but this is the actual rumor going around Rome now."

An "actual rumor" is not a fact.

Biden, of course, is not the only president to have unflattering and untrue rumors spread about his bodily functions on social media. Social media users previously claimed that former President Donald Trump had pooped his pants on the golf course (this rumor was based on a fake photo), that he had peed his pants before or during a public appearance in Tennessee (real photo, misinterpreted), and that he had once worn his pants backwards (this claim was based on some seemingly ill-fitted pants).

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/

Once again facts are not your friend.

And you are right, trump is not a democrat. He just used to be. But he know he could never con Democrats into electing him so he became a Republican.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

His lips exactly match his words. Are you blind? Biden's is brain dead.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Pdawg

I had a hard time believing this one.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Jester
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
If this idiot goes public and does not poop his pants anymore it is a win for his handlers.

Which idiot are you talking about?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: dawglover05
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-ashley-showers-dad-molested-truth.html

Biden's daughter admits she showered with Joe and he molested her. What a sicko. That's YOUR President libtards, the guy who molests his own daughter.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Ashley Biden Diary Confirmed: What More Do We Now Know?

Published May 14, 2024 at 1:26 PM

Updated May 14, 2024 at 1:56 PM EDT

Conservative commentators have sprung upon changes to a prominent fact check about the president's daughter, Ashley Biden, whose diary was published online after it was stolen from a home in Florida.

Fact-checker Snopes was quoted by right-wing outlets and personalities including Colin Rugg, Libs of TikTok, and Jack Posobiec after it changed the verdict on an article assessing the authenticity of the diary's content, stolen from President Joe Biden's daughter, from "Unproven" to "True."

Last month Aimee Harris was sentenced to a month in prison and three months of home confinement for stealing Ashley Biden's diary, which she sold to the conservative media outlet Project Veritas.

She had pleaded guilty in 2022, with Robert Kurlander to conspiracy to transport stolen property across state lines. Kurlander has yet to be sentenced.

What's changed now?

In an update note, Snopes wrote it changed its article about the diary's content "based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden." The testimony was a letter Biden sent to Judge Laura Taylor Swain, the Chief United States District Judge of the Southern District of New York, published by The New York Times.

Biden asked Swain that Harris be imprisoned, saying the defendant demonstrated "a complete lack of morality" and that her actions were "not only re-traumatizing to me, but constituted a horrific trauma in and of themselves."

Biden also wrote, "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online." This letter, Snopes argued, authenticated the diary's contents which had been printed online.

"Previous versions of this fact check noted 'strong evidence' that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that 'the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary.'" it said.

"Ashley Biden's letter to the court, in Snopes' view, provides that authentication."

What can be gleaned from this change is debatable.

Some suggested that Snopes had "reversed" its decision, which is misleading. It did not previously say the contents shared online were inauthentic or false, only that they could not be verified based on what had been shared.

Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

Crucially, while Snopes stated the content published online was authentic, the meaning and significance of what Biden wrote has been interpreted without her consent, without additional context, and, as has been proved in court, was made public as part of a scheme to enrich the people who stole it.

Newsweek has contacted a representative for Ashley Biden and the White House via email for comment.

https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-biden-diary-confirmed-what-more-do-we-now-know-1900509

Even your own link doesn't say what you claim it does.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Biden's daughter said the diary is authentic. What she described really happened. He took showers with her and molested her. It doesn't matter what snopes says, it matter what SHE says. It's HER diary.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Here is what she said......

Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
She literally said she was molested and had showers with her father.

'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,' Ashley writes in a July 2019 entry. 'What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so —'

Note the period instead of a question mark. One wonders if there wasn't really a doubt in Ashley's mind.

She continues: 'I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be.'

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Biden's daughter admits she showered with Joe and he molested her. What a sicko. That's YOUR President libtards, the guy who molests his own daughter.

Nothing you have shown says that. Nothing. So you lied about that. Nowhere was he accused of molesting her. Not only isn't she sure if she was ever molested, nowhere is her father implicated in that.

You just spew false BS.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Nothing you have shown says that. Nothing. So you lied about that. Nowhere was he accused of molesting her. Not only isn't she sure if she was ever molested, nowhere is her father implicated in that.

You just spew false BS.

It came straight from the article I linked. Read it for yourself.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I did read it. Nowhere did it say her father molested her. Nowhere does it say she was molested. It says "her fears that, as a child, she was sexually abused." Nowhere does it mention her being molested by her father. Maybe you need to red it? Like I said, you just made that BS up about her dad molesting her. If it's in your link, show it because it isn't there. It isn't even stated as a fact that she was ever molested at all.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Read it again.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Since it's obvious you either haven't read it or are having comprehension issues, here it is....

Biden's daughter Ashley has finally admitted her diary about 'showers with dad' as well as fears she was 'molested' is real. So, MAUREEN CALLAHAN demands: What IS the truth, Joe?

Now we know for certain: the diary, like the laptop, is real — and its contents are alarming.

So why isn't the media all over this?

In 2019, Ashley Biden, the then 37-year-old daughter of President Biden and his wife Jill, wrote in her journal about showering with her father at an inappropriate age as well as her fears that, as a child, she was sexually abused.

That's all your link says about her being molested. Nothing there has anything to do with her father molesting her. Yet these are the lies you posted claiming otherwise in bold....

Biden's daughter admits she showered with Joe and he molested her.] What a sicko. That's YOUR President libtards, the guy who molests his own daughter.

Nothing in your source states that. And once again, she fears that as a child she was molested but still can't say if it's factual or not.

You need help.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Don't forget, you're arguing with someone that thinks convicted child rapists should get taxpayer funded child sex dolls, because it "might help".

I'm sure he's just fine with Joe fondling his daughter. Besides, if Ashley stood in the middle of the street and screamed it out loud, half of these fools would ask for DNA evidence.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
2 members like this: 3rd_and_20, EveDawg
Legend
Legend
Biden's daughter said the diary is authentic. What she described really happened. He took showers with her and molested her. It doesn't matter what snopes says, it matter what SHE says. It's HER diary.

Outside of the headline, written by the author of the article, where does it say she said she was molested?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
Read the article, she said it.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Read the article, she said it.

Pretty sure you are reading into it the way you WANT it to read.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
You now the article never said what Eve claimed it did. Why you support foolish lies is beyond me. Well, not really.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You now the article never said what Eve claimed it did. Why you support foolish lies is beyond me. Well, not really.

please take note, Eve won't copy and paste the part that says what she is saying is says.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E

'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,' Ashley writes in a July 2019 entry. 'What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so —'

Note the period instead of a question mark. One wonders if there wasn't really a doubt in Ashley's mind.

She continues: 'I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be.'

This is copy pasted

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pretty sure that Dandy Donald was found liable for sexual assault, and has been videotaped a saying grab them by the Pu$$y, so it’s a tough comparison to say the least.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And nowhere was her father accused of anything in that. Nowhere.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

This is copy pasted

Where does she say he father did any of that?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
It doesn't. Just her usual BS.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You see what you want to see, I see what I want to see. Congratulations on your child molesting president.

No Craps Given
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Dems-Part 6

Link Copied to Clipboard