Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2116306 07/25/25 05:21 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,609
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,609
Thanks for sharing


"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,732
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,732
That was a cool mini-doc. A sighting of Reggie Langhorne, my first favourite Browns receiver back in ‘88.


[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
A lot of good memories. The dawg pound was born just a few months after my son laugh


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Damn that was fun to watch.. Brought back some very exciting memories.. Loved it.. Thanks for posting it GM


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,609
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,609
as someone who is too young to remember much before the move, I like watching stuff from the "good times" ... wish I coulda seen them


"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum History of the Dawgs

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5