Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2143969 09/23/26 09:16 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 16,495
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 16,495
Panthers vs Cleveland in aqua (again!). Game is at 1:00pm ET on FOX. Chris Myers and Mark Schlereth are on the call.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2026&wk=3

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
I can't remember the last time the browns weren't on here for THREE straight weeks


"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,957
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,957
Just got off the phone with a cousin. Actually, the husband of my wife's cousin......but we're still cousins. They used to live a few miles from the Panther's stadium, and the husband is a big Panther's fan. They live 5 miles from us. Wife and I will be heading up there on Sunday. I'll get to watch it.

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,148
M
mac Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
M
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,148
As I've done for the last 5 or 6 years...I again have attempted to address the issue of the Browns programing in the NW, Ohio area and why Browns fans are forced to watch the Detlroit Lions instead of the NFL showing the Browns game in our area.

Where I live, the Browns are closer to the Browns stadium than they are to the Lions stadium...yet the local provider aired the Lions game instead of the Browns game.

I got a hold of the locale provider (Spectrum) and they said the decision on which game would be broadcast was up to the NFL, not the local provider (spectrum).

I got a phone number for the NFL and they said it was up to the local Provider to decide which game would be aired in our area, not the NFL.

...CLASSIC RUN AROUND...!

This is the response I received from the NFL...

"Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! My name is Genry from NFL Support.

We understand your concerns and appreciate you sharing your feedback about the officiating during the game. As passionate NFL fans ourselves, we know how important these moments are to you. We completely understand your frustration and value the time you’ve taken to share your thoughts.

Please note that our team specializes in assisting with NFL+ subscription-related issues and does not have direct control over game officiating. However, your feedback is incredibly important, as it plays a vital role in helping the NFL continue to improve and deliver the best experience for fans like you.

Rest assured, we will ensure your comments are shared with the appropriate teams. If you have any other concerns or questions about NFL+, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.


Best,
Genry
NFL Support Team"


...the NFL number I called was

1-800-635-5300 ... and I asked to be put in contact with " programing" ...

mac



GM strong...

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,957
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,957
Weren't you the guy that called the lawyer in Houston about DW?

I need to clarify my last post. Cousin has Direct TV, and the Sunday ticket. That's why we went up there.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Looking Back: Browns 21 Panthers 18 Week 3 Coverage Map

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5