Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2144851 10/04/26 05:17 AM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,896
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,896
Early game in London. Might be a good game ... But man I hate the NFL trying to globalize their brand like this. These games on different continents so both teams a massive disservice.


The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
mgh888 #2144872 10/04/26 01:32 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Hall of Famer
Online
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Go Jags..... Go Titans.

mgh888 #2144875 10/04/26 02:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19,272
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19,272
I hate the bungles and hope they lose, but holy crap are they gettin' jobbed by the officials.


And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jfanent #2144876 10/04/26 02:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,896
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,896
Watched the last few minutes... The refs were woeful


The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
mgh888 #2144877 10/04/26 02:32 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
F
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
F
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
Originally Posted by mgh888
Watched the last few minutes... The refs were woeful

I didn't pay that close attention, but the Jags have 10 for 100 yards. It can't be too one sided. Maybe the refs thought the Jags helmets were plain orange.

mgh888 #2144879 10/04/26 02:35 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19,272
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19,272
I just started watching in the second qtr, so maybe they were makeup calls/non calls? It was awful.


And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jfanent #2144883 10/04/26 04:20 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Hall of Famer
Online
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Originally Posted by jfanent
I hate the bungles and hope they lose, but holy crap are they gettin' jobbed by the officials.


I live in the area, so I don't feel bad for them.

jfanent #2144884 10/04/26 04:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
F
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
F
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
Originally Posted by jfanent
I just started watching in the second qtr, so maybe they were makeup calls/non calls? It was awful.

I was watching off and on. Who knows? I was listening toward the end and the Bengal announcers said there was no PI called on Jags when Bengals were about teh 15 yard line. They sdaid it was teh 3rd PI missed on teh same defender today.

Earlier in the first half when the Jags had the ball goal to go, they called holding on Jags. I watched the replay and the guys they called it on, was run blocking and his arms looked like the old electric football blockers, hands in his chest and elbows out like wings. I assumed they gave a wrong number, because that guy was blocking like it was 1968.

There had to have been at least 25 penalties in that game.

mgh888 #2144885 10/04/26 04:48 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
F
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
F
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
What happened in the Eagles game. They are up 10, Rams at 10 points most of the day. I get home and they scored 14 to win it. Man, I was ready to ask if anyone bet that the Browns would be 3-1 and Rams 1-3 after 4 games. Not anymore.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Hall of Famer
Online
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Originally Posted by FORTBROWNFAN
What happened in the Eagles game. They are up 10, Rams at 10 points most of the day. I get home and they scored 14 to win it. Man, I was ready to ask if anyone bet that the Browns would be 3-1 and Rams 1-3 after 4 games. Not anymore.

0/12 on 3rd down and they just collapsed on defense at the end after they had the Rams offense controlled for most of the day.

Psydeffect #2144892 10/04/26 05:19 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
F
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
F
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,492
Originally Posted by Psydeffect
Originally Posted by FORTBROWNFAN
What happened in the Eagles game. They are up 10, Rams at 10 points most of the day. I get home and they scored 14 to win it. Man, I was ready to ask if anyone bet that the Browns would be 3-1 and Rams 1-3 after 4 games. Not anymore.

0/12 on 3rd down and they just collapsed on defense at the end after they had the Rams offense controlled for most of the day.

I was listening to the radio, Fox sports I think, and they were updating games as they happened, and they commented tha the Eagles passed up a chip shot FG to go for a TD on 4th down from the 2. They didn't make it & I wonder if being down 1 instead of 4 would have mattered at the end of the game

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Hall of Famer
Online
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,407
Originally Posted by FORTBROWNFAN
Originally Posted by Psydeffect
Originally Posted by FORTBROWNFAN
What happened in the Eagles game. They are up 10, Rams at 10 points most of the day. I get home and they scored 14 to win it. Man, I was ready to ask if anyone bet that the Browns would be 3-1 and Rams 1-3 after 4 games. Not anymore.

0/12 on 3rd down and they just collapsed on defense at the end after they had the Rams offense controlled for most of the day.

I was listening to the radio, Fox sports I think, and they were updating games as they happened, and they commented tha the Eagles passed up a chip shot FG to go for a TD on 4th down from the 2. They didn't make it & I wonder if being down 1 instead of 4 would have mattered at the end of the game


I don't think so, they still would have lost by 1 in my book. I would have pointed to that, but they just failed miserably in that situation. On 3rd and goal they had a bad snap that resulted in a busted play and with the weather I really didn't think it was a bad decision to go for it. Even giving up the long field their defense should have held, it was looking good all day and just folded on those last 2 drives.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Gameday vs Pittsburgh Other Games

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5