Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PrplPplEater #640396 12/07/11 03:46 PM
Legend
Legend
like score touchdowns without actually breaking the plane with the ball.

PrplPplEater #640397 12/07/11 03:46 PM
Legend
Legend
He is a sophmore

PrplPplEater #640398 12/07/11 03:58 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
That would be great but Honey Badger is only a Sophomore and not draft eligible.

He'll be at the top of a lot of draft rankings next year though.

[Linked Image]

Fear us, for we are the BROWNS, led by the mighty BM! Only in Cleveland.
clevesteve #640399 12/07/11 04:05 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

like score touchdowns without actually breaking the plane with the ball.

This cant get by without a big "Atta Boy"!!!

PrplPplEater #640400 12/07/11 04:20 PM
Legend
Legend
Purp.....thanks for the vid. The punt return he makes starting at 1:52 could have been the greatest ever had he not been shoestring tackled near the end. Unreal.

Too bad he's a sophomore.

As good as he is, the hype might be higher....and we'd see another Ted Ginn draft situation. Drafted too high and all the pressure in the world is on him to return every kick.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Punchsmack #640401 12/07/11 04:26 PM
Legend
Legend
Which is what I think we're going to see with Luck.

I'm not even talking about his talent, etc. Look at the hype around the guy. How could he possibly live up to it?

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
WSU Willie #640402 12/07/11 06:12 PM
O
All Pro
All Pro
O
Quote:

Would you trade up to get him? (Blackmon)

It will depend on the situation during the draft. If you asked me now, I'd say I'd be willing to give up a 3rd and one of our 4th round picks if it meant we were assured to get Blackmon with our first. I would be very reluctant to trade our 2nd this year to get him.

If Blackmon isn't there with our top pick, I can see Heckert going DE with the first pick and filling out the D-line. DEs in a 4-3 are your playmakers, just like OLBs in a 3-4. The need to be disruptive and cause turnovers. That's why I've been impressed with Sheard so far this year. I could see the Browns taking Coples with their first pick if Blackmon is gone. I'm not sure if I like Coples yet; haven't seen him play enough. From what I've seen, I haven't been blown away. But I do like the idea of a DE early first if Blackmon is gone and we have a DE rated that high.

If you go Coples at the top, I'd love to see them go WR with the Falcons' pick, especially if they make the playoffs and do well and the pick is in the 22-27 range. You got guys like Michael Floyd, Kendall Wright, and Alshon Jeffery who should be picked around there. I think they're all a step below Blackmon, but they can all be productive #1 WRs in the right offense. Pick the one you like best and go.

This would leave us to go LB, OT, or S with our 2nd round pick. I would lean LB since I believe this is a deep draft at the top for LBs, but it all depends on who is available and if they fit our defense, specifically OLB. I don't want to watch Maiava play another down; the guy is completely lost out there. Gocong also does nothing for me. Getting a MLB in the draft and switching DQ to OLB I think is an option.

I don't think I would touch Burfict until the 3rd, maybe late 2nd if you want to trade one of our 4ths to move up. The guy is super talented, but he is a MAJOR headcase, and his play has definitely dropped off this year because of it. I would have been all over him last year though if he was in the draft.

candyman92 #640403 12/07/11 06:45 PM
Legend
Legend
Ahh, bummer. Well, good thing that "there's always next year", lol.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

PrplPplEater #640404 12/08/11 02:10 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
With this post, I am admittedly going to go way outside my area of expertise – and I know that that happens a lot. Anyway…here is how I would think if I were charged with running the Browns 2012 draft. Note: I am assuming that we sign no “high profile” FAs and get some mid-tier, experienced guys to help along the way.

This will be very, very light on naming the player I would draft and is based on what I perceive as the quality and quantity I am hearing of in this draft.

This draft appears to be light at LB & S. I only really know of the Alabama duo, Z Brown, & Burfect at LB and am seeing zero at S. It’s unfortunate for us because we have glaring needs here.

I think we are set – or believe we are set-enough – at TE.

I think Hillis is a perfect NCO TB/FB type guy. I don’t think he is a 350 carry guy and we don’t need that kind of guy anyway. I am not giving up on Hardesty but am leery. I expect Jackson to return and round out the RBs – which is what we thought we had at the beginning of this year.

I don’t want any QB not named Luck. I don’t even really want him given the present state of our offense.

That said…

I am focused on DE, CB, WR, & OL – not necessarily in that order – with my first 4 picks. I am concerned/excited about the breath and depth of this year’s draft, I am thinking about what is projected for the 2013 draft, and understand the concept/fallacy of draft value.

Rd 1

I am highly unlikely to take OL with our first pick…simply because that should be a LT and we have one of those already. So I am looking at DE, CB, & WR. I think Blackmon is gone before our pick and the other options – while good – are not worthy of such an early pick…so I am down to DE & CB. I am torn here…I do not think that we can make a bad choice…I would seriously consider a trade down if Blackmon isn’t there. I would not trade out of the top 10. (Willie’s pick = DE…think Coples)

Pick 1B won’t be quite as valuable as pick 1A. I don’t know what DE I would consider here as the best may be gone at this pick. However, I think a very good WR and/or CB will still be on the board. (Willie’s pick = WR…think Floyd or Jeffries)

Rd 2

Given that this is an early pick, I am likely to fill out whatever I did not get in round 1 from the “big 3” needs of WR, CB, DE. If a guy like Monte Ball is on the board…or one of the “best" LBs…I could be convinced to take him. Unlikely though. In the end, I expect that we will have picked WR, CB, & DE through this pick. (Willie’s pick = CB…think Minnifield)

At this point, I am thinking that we definitely trade down from 1A. If we do so and get an additional pick in the top 45 or so…we could conceivably have filled WR, CB, DE, and a real RT.

Rd 3

I would not rule out another of the “big 3” positions here – especially if we do the trade down mentioned above. I would try to trade this pick with one of our fourths (and maybe a sixth and a six pack of Yuengling) and get back into the mid-to-late Rd 2.

This is an early 3rd so it has value to another team and to us. If I have 5 picks of the first 60 I will do the nanner dance.

Whether I use or trade this pick, I have probably not drafted a RB/LB/S up to this pick…and probably look to do so unless there is another of the “big 3” that I really like. (Willie’s pick = RT think ???)

Rd 4-7

I’m going to get a G(s) and a LB(s)…even if I picked one or both earlier. I am probably not going to pick a CB (if I got one earlier because we have a lot of promising young guys now) and might consider a S (probably not though because the whole draft looks weak here).

I will not take a QB here - as we have Lewis - nor a RB because we can use Obi or Smith if we feel that we must have a 4th guy there. I am not going to grab a TE unless Watson is done and there is a guy we think is a no brainer. I’d consider a WR – even if we got one earlier – if we have given up hope on Mitchell.

Dream scenario:

We trade 1A for still-a-top10 pick overall and a 2nd Rounder (this year) and get a six pack of Yuengling for next year. We keep our 1B and our own 2nd. We trade our 3rd and whatever to get another 2nd. That’s (5) of the first 64…and four of them could be starters in 2012. (WR, DE, CB, OL plus an unexpected bonus 5th guy)

Hey…it could happen.

I’d be grateful if someone wanted to take that framework and plug in the names of the actual guy that would fit. I’m no where near a “draft guy” so I would appreciate the help if one were so inclined.

To make that easier:

Stick with the picks we have and assume no trades

Make sure we take WR, CB, DE, and OL in the mix of our first four picks - not necessarily in that order

Go as far into the draft as you want

WSU Willie #640405 12/08/11 03:43 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

get a six pack of Yuengling for next year.

Why wait tell next year ... There's no time better then the present.
"Nice driveway"

Kidding aside ... Well thought out post Willie.

[Linked Image]

WSU Willie #640406 12/08/11 03:44 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Very nice post. I agree with a lot of what you said.

Mourgrym #640407 12/08/11 04:04 PM
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Quote:

And I heavily lean toward BURFICT at Atlanta's pick and move Jackson outside where he belongs...We need a HAMMER in the middle of this defense...And Burfict is much like Lewis was at Miami long ago.

I hope you mean Atlanta's pick in the 4th because no one is gonna touch this guy in the first 3 rounds. Honestly, I think 5th-7th is more likely. The guy is putting up like 20 tackles every 3 games.

Another linebacker that is dropping like a rock is Zach Brown. Nose dive out of the first round with his general lack of enthusiasm towards tackling.

I think he's overrated, but I doubt Burfict is around after the first round. Early second at worst.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an established disciplined squad like Pittsburgh take a flier on him.

WSU Willie #640408 12/08/11 04:08 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
1A DE Coples
1B CB Dennard
2 WR D.Jones or WR K.Wright
3 RT Adcock

or

CB Claiborn or Kirkpatrick
OT Martin
WR Jones or Wright
DE Branch

ranges:

1A DE Coples, CB Claiborn, WR Blackmon, CB kirkpatrick
1B CB Dennard, 1 of top 3 OT Reiff, Martin, Kalil if they drop (not a fan of Floyd, unsure about Jeffery)
2 WR Wright, WR Jones, DE Ingram, CB Hosley, CB Gilmore, CB Minnifield
3 RT Adcock, CB Judie, CB Banks, DE Curry, DE Branch, RT Datko

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
DjangoBrown #640409 12/08/11 05:30 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
You can cross Coples off your draft board for the Browns.

He doesn't fit what Heckert likes in a RDE. There is a 0% chance he's our pick.

[Linked Image]
Heldawg #640410 12/08/11 06:33 PM
Legend
Legend
Just a draft question for anyone .....

Where is Monte Ball expected to go? I hear a lot of talk about certain players, but almost none about him. I think that he's just a junior ... but still, after the kind of year he's had I would expect to hear more about him in the draft mix.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
N
Legend
Legend
N
i've seen mid-to-late 1st round for Ball. could fall to early 2nd.

#gmstrong
Heldawg #640412 12/08/11 07:01 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Care to elaborate?

Because he's too big compared to those drafted in Philly? He's drafting for a AFC North team now and he's seeing us getting run over

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
I've seen a few mocks with us taking him in the second.

I'd imagine his status will hinge on where Richardson goes.

PDR #640414 12/08/11 07:50 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And if Lamar Smith from the U comes out. He is a redshirt sophomore and hasn't announced if he will be returning to Miami or turning pro.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
DjangoBrown #640415 12/08/11 08:00 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
At this point, I can't even imagine Coples going in the top ten. He has been beyond awful this year.

DjangoBrown #640416 12/08/11 08:41 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
1. Heckert has had many interviews about the ideal ends in the 43. Coples is exactly the opposite of his ideal.
2. You don't solve your running problems by getting a run stuffing week side DE.

[Linked Image]
PDR #640417 12/08/11 08:58 PM
Legend
Legend
If we could get a QB and WR in the 1st, and Ball in the 2nd ......

Whoa, talk about instant offensive turnaround.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Heldawg #640418 12/09/11 01:18 AM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Just a general thought.

There is now a tailgat lot forum, which I don't know for sure What goes in.

There is a pure football forum, which I don't know for sure What could go in.

There is now an " everything else" forum which I think anything could be moved to.

There is still not a " roster " forum, or " Draft" forum, or a " Roster,and Draft" forum. Which I think 50% of everything all year could go in.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DjangoBrown #640419 12/09/11 11:04 AM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

1A DE Coples
1B CB Dennard
2 WR D.Jones or WR K.Wright
3 RT Adcock

or

CB Claiborn or Kirkpatrick
OT Martin
WR Jones or Wright
DE Branch

ranges:

1A DE Coples, CB Claiborn, WR Blackmon, CB kirkpatrick
1B CB Dennard, 1 of top 3 OT Reiff, Martin, Kalil if they drop (not a fan of Floyd, unsure about Jeffery)
2 WR Wright, WR Jones, DE Ingram, CB Hosley, CB Gilmore, CB Minnifield
3 RT Adcock, CB Judie, CB Banks, DE Curry, DE Branch, RT Datko

Thanks DJ

I only recognize about half of those names so it gives me some guys to watch - or try to anyway.

I can't weigh in on Coples because I know nothing about him. It is interesting - and concerning - that there are such opposite reactions to him.

It appears that there are a slew of top-2-Rd talent at CB. I think we desperately need to replace S Brown - and with Haden in a sophomore slump - I want another really good player at that spot. That opinion - coupled with an analysis of your lists - makes me think that I would go with my favorite CB with our 1A unless Blackmon is still there.

Q: Based on what I've framed so far, would you guys agree that Blackmon would be our choice if he is there? (Remember, based on my "requirement" that we go CB, WR, DE, OL with our first four picks.)

Blackmon at 1A still gets us a very good CB at 1B or our 2nd...in my mind though he is gone when we pick...so I am saying we get our favorite CB.

Again based on DJ's list...there are several choices/options that could easily land us 4 starters with our first four picks - especially CB, WR, and OL. I think we start with CB - somewhat based on "value" at our 1A - and then the dominos fall as they may to the other positions - WR, OL, DE - not necessarily in that order.

The position that worries me is DE. If there is ANY questions about Coples, then I am staying away from him at 1A - even though I know nothing about him at this point. I would work very hard to make darn sure either way.

The way that list builds/looks, I am afraid that our DE options - after early Rd1 - will not net an immediate starter at DE. What I am saying here is that if I do not take Coples and I get to our fourth pick (3rd Rd) - and even though I still really want a DE - I will be tempted to take the best "x" rather than the next best DE. (If that makes any sense.)

I am pretty happy about our ability to get a starter at WR, CB, and OL with our first four picks. I'd have my scouts get all over the listed DEs. I am asking Jauron and Rhodes if Sheard can develop to become the RDE if I love Coples but see him more as a run-stopping, LDE, type of guy.

Looking at your list helps me - if I am Heckert - to then start thinking about what I need in FA...and for guys who can start for me in 2012.

I am looking very seriously at DE, LB, S, and somewhat at OL if Steiny is looking iffy...maybe even if Steiny is a surefire return.

I doubt that I am looking for a starter at OL in FA...unless I am very uncertain about Lavauo...am uncertain about Steiny...and/or a good starting RT reveals himself as an option for us. (I would love a good starting RT in FA...I also wish I were 3 inches taller and that all chicks dig back hair...but I digress.)

A starter at DE in FA makes me feel better about drafting a DE outside of our 1A pick.

A starter at LB in FA tempers my temptation to draft "too early" the best "x" where "x" is a LB in a weak LB class. (As laid out in the draft scenario above.)

We need to make sure that/if we think Pinkston can be our RT. That will change our FA and draft strategies. I think Steiny comes back for at least another year, Pinkston takes over at RG, and Lavauo becomes a backup until Steiny is finished here. I just don't see Pinkston taking over at RT...I would LOVE to be wrong about Pinkston at RT and go get a guy like DeCastro for RG.

I am not going to look for a RB, TE, DT or CB in FA. I just realized that I basically said the same for drafting at those positions as well. I will consider a QB in FA.

I like the way we are "positioned" for the 2012 draft. I have no idea what options we might have at DE, LB, & S for free agency...but that would certainly be my focus.

If it's done right and a few things fall even-slightly our way, this team could get better in a hurry...and for a change, that comment seems based in reality rather than just hope.

WSU Willie #640420 12/09/11 11:16 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I can't weigh in on Coples because I know nothing about him. It is interesting - and concerning - that there are such opposite reactions to him.

Well.. December 26th North Carolina plays Mizzou in the Independence Bowl 4:00 pm ESPN. Thats everyone's chance to watch Coples.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Heldawg #640421 12/09/11 03:33 PM
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

You can cross Coples off your draft board for the Browns.

He doesn't fit what Heckert likes in a RDE. There is a 0% chance he's our pick.

I'm not discussing Coples here. Haven't seen him and I get conflicting opinions on him.

What I'm commenting on is the Heckert comment, which I've read before. Would we be getting Heckert's type RDE or Jauron's type RDE?

Of course, If they prefer the same type of RDE, then nevermind . . .

SaintDawg #640422 12/09/11 04:01 PM
Legend
Legend
and Zach Brown

Brownoholic #640423 12/09/11 04:58 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Coples is basically a carbon copy of Da'Quan Bowers minus some of the top end explosiveness that Bowers had on tape at Clemson. Coples is a fine DE prospect just not suited for RDE on our team.

Great question. I don't know what Jauron prefers although he's been quoted as saying that he prefers his RDE to be a little lighter and speedier than his LDE. He said that most offenses play right handed and you need to have a physically stronger DE on the strong side.

Jabaal Sheard is 6'2" 255lbs.

From what I know from Heckert he's looking for that sudden, quick athlete that can get upfield as fast as possible. If I were to point to a prospect that fits the bill on Heckert it would be Bruce Irvin, DE West Virginia in Round 3.

He's a quick twitch explosive guy who gets up the field in a hurry. He's 6'3 245 and would have to eat a few steaks to withstand being a RDE in the NFL but that's the type of guy to look for. A guy who can beat a capable NFL LT to the edge.

Brandon Jenkins, DE Florida State is another guy to look at as well. More of a top of the 2nd round type.

[Linked Image]
Heldawg #640424 12/09/11 05:33 PM
Legend
Legend
Nick Perry is the type of DE want

candyman92 #640425 12/09/11 06:20 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Yep. He's certainly one to consider as well. Probably a second rounder too.

[Linked Image]
Heldawg #640426 12/10/11 01:30 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NFL supplements Indy Combine with eight others
Posted on: December 8, 2011 5:53 pm

The NFL announced on Thursday it is creating eight regional combines to supplement the national Combine held annually in Indianpolis.

Per the league's announcement, the regional combines were created to specifically target three groups of potential players:

Players eligible for the 2012 draft not able to participate at the Indianapolis combine
Players with collegiate experience who want to gauge their pro potential
Players with some pro experience attempting to get back into the league

The first regional Combine will be held January 28 in Los Angeles. This is the only regional Combine on the west coast and the only one not held at an NFL facility.

The full regional combine schedule is:

Date

Facility

January 28

Los Angeles, CA

Orange Coast College-Lebard Stadium

February 4

Houston

Methodist Training Center

February 11

Baltimore

Baltimore Ravens Training Facility

February 18

Tampa Bay

One Buccaneer Place

February 25

New York/New Jersey

Atlantic Health Jets Training Facility

March 3

Chicago

Halas Hall

March 10 & 11

Atlanta

Atlanta Falcons Training Facility

March 17

Cleveland

Cleveland Browns Training Facility

The new Combine workouts are designed to function as the Indianapolis event operates. Players will be measured and asked to perform all of the athletic tests -- like the bench press, vertical jump and 40-yard dash -- that occur in Indianpolis. The players who impress the most in the regional combines may then be invited to a newly created NFL Super Regional Combine to be held at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan on March 30-31.

While the athletic tests are critical to prospects getting their names out there, some of the more underrated elements of the traditional combine will be more difficult to replicate. Teams rely on the extensive medical testing done at local hospitals while athletes attend the Indianapolis combine. Similarly, athletes are shuttled through team interviews in Indianapolis, making the entire process a well-organized, smoothly running event.

Legitimate pro scouts and NFL personnel will, of course, be on hand to make sure the regional combines go as planned. That said, don't expect to see general managers or head coaches parading about the sidelines at these events. Each team will be sent all of the information compiled during the regional workouts.

Every team is looking for the next great diamond in the rough. These combines are designed, in part, to aid in this process.

But with the draft less than a month after the Super Regional, most decision-makers will be focusing on who'll they be targeting in the first round not in the late rounds or undrafted free agency.

web page

Mourgrym #640427 12/10/11 02:29 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hmm.. thats kind of interesting. More info I guess.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
SaintDawg #640428 12/10/11 03:25 PM
Legend
Legend
my guess is more original content for the NLFN.

clevesteve #640429 12/11/11 09:59 PM
Legend
Legend
As of now

1. Indianapolis - Andrew Luck
2. Minnesota - Matt Kalis
3. St. Louis - Justin Blackmon
4. Washington - Matt Barkley
5. Carolina - Alshon Jeffrey
6. Jacksonville - Morris Claiborne
7. Miami - RG3

8. Cleveland - I can see us drafting Richardson.

candyman92 #640430 12/11/11 10:26 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

As of now

1. Indianapolis - Andrew Luck
2. Minnesota - Matt Kalis
3. St. Louis - Justin Blackmon
4. Washington - Matt Barkley
5. Carolina - Alshon Jeffrey
6. Jacksonville - Morris Claiborne
7. Miami - RG3

8. Cleveland - I can see us drafting Richardson.

Is 8th too early for Martin or Reiff?

THROW LONG #640431 12/11/11 10:35 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

ust a general thought.

There is now a tailgat lot forum, which I don't know for sure What goes in.

There is a pure football forum, which I don't know for sure What could go in.

There is now an " everything else" forum which I think anything could be moved to.

If you look at the Main Index each of the forums are described very well. There should be no confusion where a particular topic would fit.

#gmstrong
WSU Willie #640432 12/12/11 09:11 AM
Legend
Legend
I don't want an o-linemen with a high pick. They don't score TDs, which our offense needs. We really need WSH to beat MIN and MIA to beat BUF.

candyman92 #640433 12/12/11 09:31 AM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

I don't want an o-linemen with a high pick. They don't score TDs, which our offense needs. We really need WSH to beat MIN and MIA to beat BUF.

Yeah...I lean that way. If we are picking 5th I am NOT taking OL...if we are picking 10th I am really considering it...if we are in between...I had better done my homework.

I wish I knew whether Pinkston was being considered as a future RT.

What would you do if we got a deal similar to the one we got with ATL - with our 1A? Move down to 14 or so...from 8-10ish...and get a 2nd & 4th this year and a 1st & 4th next year? It would certainly depend on where that team is picking.

If I do not want a QB that is left on the board and Blackmon is gone...I am not sure there is a player that I "covet" enough to NOT trade down if I can snare more early picks...and two #1s the following year positions us for the 2013 QB derby.

WSU Willie #640434 12/12/11 10:26 AM
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:

I wish I knew whether Pinkston was being considered as a future RT.

Pinkston started at LT for the Pitt Panthers for 3 years and now has a year experience playing guard which is probably the best OJT he could have gotten, to prepare him to move to RT.

Steinbach should be coming back to his guard spot, which should move Pinkston to RT, Imo. What the Browns do with Pashos is unknown, but he could be retained as depth for RT and OG.

If the Browns do move Pinkston to RT, it should free up our two first round picks to draft positions of need other than the offensive line. I could see the Browns using their 2nd round pick to draft one of the top OGs in this draft.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
mac #640435 12/12/11 01:54 PM
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) 2012 Draft

Link Copied to Clipboard