Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

OK,, so why do some have this facination with getting him..

He's a recognizable name.

Man that's the worst reason ever...LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Quote:

He's a recognizable name.

Or he's a receiver that can take it to the house it on any play. That could be it.

cfrs15 #652908 02/09/12 03:46 PM
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Or he's a receiver that can take it to the house it on any play. That could be it.

Or he's a receiver that can go half-hearted on any play. He's a risk/reward guy, and I don't think the reward is worth the risk.

There may be people who have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.
-Derek Jeter
RageDawg #652909 02/09/12 04:13 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

I don't follow the eagles very much so, if he's all that and a bag of chips, why isn't Philly rushing to sign the guy?

He is not all that. Wich is exactly the problem. Unless you have a vertical passing game DeSean is worthless. He has speed and decent hands and thats it.
He will not block, he will not catch passes over the middle, and when he is unhappy he stops catching them at all.
If you have a big armed QB who can zip him a 50 yarder down field lookout, but that dude would be one serious underperforming malcontent on this team.
No thanks on the gator arming receivers.

I think people are counting on getting a QB with an actual arm (like RG3) if we get DeSean which would mean that we'd be able to use his speed. However, unless we get a guy that can throw a nice deep ball, I agree that he'd be pretty much useless on this team.

With all that said, I still don't want him. Too much of a primma donna, I'd rather go after someone like Dwayne Bowe or even Vincent Jackson if we're going to spend the money on a WR, and picking up a deep threat guy with our 22nd pick or in the 2nd round. At 22 we could get that guy from Baylor (can't remember his name) that can fly.

[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
TheJoker #652910 02/09/12 04:50 PM
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
Kendall Wright. Seems like he would be quite comparable to DeSean Jackson but I keep seeing mocks where he is going before 22.

Damanshot #652911 02/09/12 05:22 PM
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Quote:

He is a walking highlight reel when things go correctly. And of course when people see those you know what comes next.......

He could be a great player in the right spot, for the right team. The fact that the Eagles are a perfect fit for him and still are looking to move him should tell people all they need to know.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
RageDawg #652912 02/09/12 06:30 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

He is a walking highlight reel when things go correctly. And of course when people see those you know what comes next.......

He could be a great player in the right spot, for the right team. The fact that the Eagles are a perfect fit for him and still are looking to move him should tell people all they need to know.

when a guy is supposedly that good, a perfect fit for the he's in, and the team wants to move him, that looks like a big red flag to me..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Damanshot #652913 02/09/12 07:34 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Robert Mathis, Cliff Avril, Mario Williams and John Abraham are all likely to be available. I hope we can land one of these guys. It would save a high pick and allow us to focus our attention elsewhere.

Mourgrym #652914 02/09/12 07:54 PM
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Quote:

Robert Mathis, Cliff Avril, Mario Williams and John Abraham are all likely to be available. I hope we can land one of these guys. It would save a high pick and allow us to focus our attention elsewhere.

Would love Avril and Williams (though the money required would be frightening) - not too interested in paying big bucks for a DE on the wrong side of 30, when we're probably still another year away.

~Lyuokdea
Lyuokdea #652915 02/09/12 07:57 PM
Legend
Legend
Williams is like 26...

EDIT: 27.

Last edited by OSGuy; 02/09/12 07:58 PM.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
ThatGuy #652916 02/09/12 08:09 PM
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Quote:

Williams is like 26...

EDIT: 27.

That's why I said I'd like him.

~Lyuokdea
Lyuokdea #652917 02/09/12 08:13 PM
Legend
Legend
Ok i misread that as Avril and Williams and the 30 year old DE as one continuous thought...

I have no problem bringing in an older guy to hold over the position for a year or two...

And it's not my money so I could care less if "the price is right"

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
ThatGuy #652918 02/09/12 08:36 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Ok i misread that as Avril and Williams and the 30 year old DE as one continuous thought...

I have no problem bringing in an older guy to hold over the position for a year or two...

And it's not my money so I could care less if "the price is right"

We keep talking about the price being right like it is our money or we are saving it for something. I don't care what the hell we pay if they are good players.

We need to spend to the cap every year. If we don't we aren't trying hard enough, plus, we aren't talking rookies who don't have any NFL history. You are talking proven players.

When you suck as badly as we do, you need to over spend on a few players so you don't look like punks every Sunday. Then, once you get pretty good, you become a little more selective.

It isn't hard here folks. We can't nickle and dime guys we want like the Packers might be able. We have to look at a player and tell him we need him and are willing to fork over the cash.

That's what you do when you want to get better, unless you want to wait for 7 drafts to unfold.

What ever happened to Beau Bell?? I remember people talking about him as though he was a monster who was going to dominate.

Drafts are great for 2-3 rounds, after that it is pure luck and proven players are way better if winning is the goal.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Mourgrym #652919 02/09/12 09:17 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Exactly! I've been on record as saying I'd like to get Abraham, sign him for a coupla years and draft another DE and have the new guy develop into the position and give Abraham fresh legs.. our DLine would be awesome.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
SaintDawg #652920 02/09/12 11:01 PM
Legend
Legend
DE's in free agency.. atleast the good ones cost $$$

I'd rather draft one in the 2nd round..

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I dunno, I think I've seen you talk about Vinny Curry, so I imagine that's who you're thinking of.

But just assuming we'll find some DE in the 2nd round of the draft and he'll perform as a decent starter is kind of a bold statement.

I think DE is definitely a position we have to fill next year, and getting a good one to pair with Sheard and the rest of the D-Line would be great. It would be really nice to have an area on this team that's really a strength, this would help out the linebackers and defensive backs. Getting to the QB is key in today's NFL, especially the elite ones.

If there's a good FA DE that's willing to come to our team, I think it would be worth the money. I mean, we're going to have to spend it on something. Cliff Avril would be my choice. Guy's still young and with the rest of our D-Line, there's no reason he shouldn't continue to have good seasons. That is if Mario Williams is franchised. But if Williams is available, I would definitely like to bring him in and put him back in the 4-3

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Legend
Legend
Unless we outbid Detroit, I don't really see a reason why he'd want to leave that D-Line. They're 5 steps ahead of the process than we are...

And while the same can be said for Williams, I think the change in defense (4-3 to 3-4) and the fact that they played great while he was gone could lead to him either lookign elsewhere, or Houston tagging and trading him. I would give up a 2nd, possibly even the 22 for Williams, and our starting Dline would be set for 5 years minimum...

And every positive notation I just typed is the reason NONE OF THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN...

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
These are the guys (minus more QB & WR talk) that stand out for me. I'm not listing a few of the BIG talents that will be staying put . . .

O-Line in general . . .
Is it me or is everyone not named Nicks either too injury prone or too old???

DEs . . .
Mario Williams - Texans
Cliff Avril - Lions

OLBs . . .
Ahmad Brooks - 49ers
Erin Henderson - Vikings
Phillip Wheeler - Colts
Wesley Woodyard - Broncos

ILBs . . .
Stephen Tulloch - Lions
David Hawthorne - Seahawks
Dan Connor - Panthers

CBs . . .
Brandon Carr - Chiefs
Richard Marshall - Cardinals
William Middleton - Jaguars
Jason Allen - Texans

RBs . . .
Michael Bush - Raiders
Mike Tolbert - Chargers
Kahlil Bell - Bears

Ss . . .
Tyvon Branch - Raiders
Michael Griffin - Titans
Dashon Goldson - 49ers

ThatGuy #652924 02/10/12 12:05 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Unless we outbid Detroit, I don't really see a reason why he'd want to leave that D-Line. They're 5 steps ahead of the process than we are...

And while the same can be said for Williams, I think the change in defense (4-3 to 3-4) and the fact that they played great while he was gone could lead to him either lookign elsewhere, or Houston tagging and trading him. I would give up a 2nd, possibly even the 22 for Williams, and our starting Dline would be set for 5 years minimum...

I don't think our D-Line is too shabby either though. We don't have the depth other D-Lines have, but it's not like players in the league haven't recognized Sheard, Rubin, and Taylor. That's why I really want to get a good DE and why I'd like us to consider trading down for a DE in the draft if we don't get a FA.

Franchising Mario Williams would be very expensive for an already successful defense. The Texans could very well look for a different direction to go.

It could happen, we might have to outbid Detroit or get lucky with the Texans, but it could happen. It's not like Detroit doesn't have high cost guys they're going to have to plan on paying in the future

And D-Line is definitely a position that's up-and-coming on this team. I'm sure players have realized that, and that makes us a better prospect than other teams

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Thats fine w me. I'd have no problems spending Randy's money to have a killer DLine immediately AND have the time to develop Abraham's (or honestly any of the capable FA DE's out there) replacement

Guys.. guys.. the time you grab a high priced FA is when you are one piece short of being complete. Thats NOW!! Get someone to hold down the other end from Sheard and we have one of the best Dlines in football!

The best part is you are grooming the replacement that's learning from one of the best.. just ask Joe Thomas.

SaintDawg™

SaintDawg #652926 02/10/12 12:19 AM
Legend
Legend
The 07 Pats/Giants SuperBowl was when I first started having more interest in switching back to a 4-3 (Romeo was running the 3-4, ugh)

NYs D-line that year was STACKED, Strahan in his last season but still great, Osi was just off his recent coming out and being awesome party, and Tuck was about to have his, and Oh yeah they had a ROOKIE DT make the huge sack of Brady on NEs final drive...

Now NYGs D-Line is setup a little differently then ours, they don't run with the two mammoths in the middle, but now they be losing Osi, oh wait, they have one of the most freakish athletes in the NFL JPP to replace him...

The Giants LBs aren't very good, and they had alot of injuries in the secondary, but the Dline being what it is was able to do what it does...

I think we're really only 3 starters away from having a really good defense, DE, LB(replace Fujita), and CB(replace Brown)

A FS would be really nice, but I think they're going to see what they have in Young as he came on a bit towards the end...

I understand the cap is a serious thing in the NFL, but to me, people on this board freaking out of cap numbers for FAs is somewhat hilarious...

ThatGuy #652927 02/10/12 12:25 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Absolutely!! You see the light! Thank gawd someone does.

We are NOT that far off on Defense. We have FAR bigger problems on offense. Get the immediate impact DE, draft or FA the LB and go high to get the CB and we automatically give the offense more chances on the field to SCORE!!

With just a few defense moves we give ourselves the chance to stack the offense this year in the draft.

SaintDawg™

ThatGuy #652928 02/10/12 12:57 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I think we're really only 3 starters away from having a really good defense, DE, LB(replace Fujita), and CB(replace Brown)

In many ways I feel that Fujita has been replaced with Gocong. Mix that with D'Qwell and Maiva and we aren't really THAT bad at LB. I'd love to find a new one to upgrade the ILB or WLB position (moving DJ to the other). Also I think we really need to look into re-signing Patterson. Haden, him, and Skrine aren't bad. I don't really think Sheldon Brown will be CB this year. So it isn't like we have to go that high in the draft to get someone. DE and D-Line are key, from there all the other positions fall IMO.

DE, WR, RT, and QB are my big positions to get. We also will need a RB whether or not we re-sign the Hillis. That seems like a good option to go with in the 3rd or 4th round (unless we don't re-sign Hillis, in which we might have to look earlier in the draft or for a different FA: I have no confidence in Hardesty and going into this season with Jackson as our RB is not a good call either)

QB is a position that I want to fix if we have a definite fix. If that isn't there, I'm a-okay rolling into this season with Colt McCoy. Doesn't mean that I don't want to replace him, I just want us to feel good about the guy coming in to replace him.

So yeah, my dream FA would probably be, Mario Williams/Cliff Avril and DeSean Jackson. Those two guys would help the team out dramatically, and it would allow us to go a lot of directions in the draft (and that's not ruling out picking Blackmon at 4)

SaintDawg #652929 02/10/12 07:57 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Absolutely!! You see the light! Thank gawd someone does.

We are NOT that far off on Defense. We have FAR bigger problems on offense. Get the immediate impact DE, draft or FA the LB and go high to get the CB and we automatically give the offense more chances on the field to SCORE!!

With just a few defense moves we give ourselves the chance to stack the offense this year in the draft.

I agree. The D is pretty close to being a plus D. I would also look at a FA or two for the offense.

I am tired of building through the draft because it doesn't really work when you suck. Proof?? Us...we've been building through the draft since 1999. Sure, once you are pretty good the draft is the way you keep reloading.

Bring in some solid Vets, then keep adding players through the draft. That's how you win. This waiting around to build through 13 drafts like we have is loser football.

Joe Thomas is at least 1/3 of the way through his career, maybe more, and I doubt he has been in 25 winning football games since being here. Talk about wasting the best LT in football! For all intents it wouldn't make much of a difference if we had been playing Joe Schmoe at LT for the last several years.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #652930 02/10/12 08:31 AM
Legend
Legend
I would love to see us bring in a veteran CB and DE ...... then draft another DE and a LB. It would be amazing to be able to throw waves of pass rushers against opposing QBs, and then have their receivers covered tightly enough that the QB has nowhere to go ......... and watch opposing offenses stall with regularity.

I think this defense still needs a few pieces .... but I would definitely spend soem cash to fill those pieces, while also drafting pieces that fit.

We are going to have a TON of draft picks, especially in rounds 6-7. That should allow us to get some of the guys we would otherwise have to hope to be able to sign as UDFA.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Teams already showing interest in Stanford Routt

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 10, 2012, 8:46 AM EST

Released former Raiders cornerback Stanford Routt will take advantage of his jump on the rest of the free agent market.

Routt’s agent told Josina Anderson of ESPN.com that Routt will visit the Bills and Titans in the coming days. It sounds like the Bills will meet him first Sunday and Monday. Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports the Titans visit is likely to happen early next week.

Early visits won’t necessarily result in a quick deal. Teams may not be ready to break the bank this far before free agency starts in full, so Routt might have to take a bit of discount to sign now. Cornerback is a deep position in free agency this year.

The early interest from both teams is interesting. On paper, cornerback is one of Buffalo’s more well-stocked positions. Tennessee could look to Routt as a backup plan if Cortland Finnegan leaves via free agency. Perhaps this is a sign the Titans don’t plan to use the franchise tag on Finnegan.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I think they're expensive because there are few who are dominant. But those who are dominant are game changing. If you believe that Mario Williams is elite - which he is - then you spend the money on the proven commodity and stop trying to get a pick to develop. There's a reason the guy was the #1 overall pick and is someone I'd love to get on this team.

As Peen said, it's not our money, so I don't understand why everyone is so cap-sensative. We have plenty of room to make a big splash, and we should do so. I'm tired of going 4-12, 5-11, 3-13 year-after-year and then signing washed up vets and wondering why we never get any better.

[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
TheJoker #652933 02/10/12 10:20 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

There's a reason the guy was the #1 overall pick and is someone I'd love to get on this team.

lol, Mario Williams was the number 1 pick because he accepted the idea of taking less money than Reggie Bush

That being said, if Mario Williams checks out medically, I'd love to have him on the team. Although I think he's a LDE. But Sheard played RDE in college, so I'm sure we could move him back.

DE is definitely a position I want to fill high in the draft or FA. Get ourselves a good one and we'll see this defense do much better. Although I don't really like any DE's at the 4 pick. I really wish the Falcons weren't so good this year, I'd love to have our 2nd 1st rounder around 15, so we could have an option between Ingram and Mercellius

Ballpeen #652934 02/10/12 10:26 AM
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Quote:

I am tired of building through the draft because it doesn't really work when you suck. Proof?? Us...we've been building through the draft since 1999. Sure, once you are pretty good the draft is the way you keep reloading.

We most certainly have not been building through the draft. Not even close.

First you have to have an organization who is committed to the long term. I don't even think we have had the same Head coach, OC, and DC for 3 years yet.

Then you have to have a competent GM who is on the same page as the HC. Not so sure we had that.

Then you start drafting BPA and coaching these guys up and let them gain experience.

Then after a few years you start to see who's got it and who doesn't.

You gotta play your rooks...then you start to see the team develop. Thats the boat we are in now. If a coach thinks his time is limited then they pick up vet FA's and start the most experienced guys because they have to win now. That's what we were doing. Didn't turn out too well. Good teams develop their talent.

I think we will jump on a vet receiver for sure...just because we need one bad and quick results. Any FA will more than likely have 5 years left i'll bet.

This team isn't that far away...these guys have to learn the systems. I'll bet last year that both the defense...and for sure the offense were limited by what guys even knew. Then you factor in injuries and it was a week to week mess.

Good teams probably have the luxury of choosing from 100's of plays when game planning for an opponent. They make the game plan, make sure some of the younger guys know what to do. Play the game, execute and win.

A team like ours probably HAS 100's of plays in the playbook, but could only realistically choose from a lower percentage because of youth, injury, etc. So on game day, the best plays weren't run because of the likelihood of error.

Whats that leave us with? Predictable play calling because of a limited pool to choose from. Probably pretty hard to make sure you can run 50 plays correctly in a few days. Less reps....less timing. Its all related imo.

Attitude is everything....FEAR THE ELF!!!
Legend
Legend
However ....Sheard played much, much better when he switched sides. Would a guy like Williams help us if Sheard wound up having to be replaced as a starter because he wasn't anywhere near as effective on the other side?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
N
Legend
Legend
N
Houston papers keep saying how the Texans don't have the room to franchise Mario at $22mil (DE cap number) and that they don't want to risk him signing that deal either.

Very good chance they are forced to let him walk if they can't come to terms.

#gmstrong
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Would a guy like Williams help us

having who I consider the best 4-3 DE in football can only help us (well, maybe Justin Smith)

I loved the idea last summer of Cliff Avril until he made it known he wanted to get elite DE money. I think he is really good, but I am not sure he's one of the elite guys and that's the money we would pay him.

as for why it matters: we only have so much cap room. yeah, it's not our money and this offseason we have alot. but, it will affect future years too and overpaying for someone that won't earn it will hurt the Browns and none of us want that.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
McKenzie starts to whack “out of whack” contracts
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 10, 2012, 9:47 AM EST
Raiders' general manager McKenzie speaks about new head coach Allen during a news conference at the Raiders' training facility in Oakland Reuters

The most telling words new Raiders G.M. Reggie McKenzie has spoken since taking over his new job came at the introduction of new coach Dennis Allen.

“From where we are, we’ve got some contracts that are kind of out of whack,” McKenzie said via CSNBayArea.com. “But in my discussions and viewing the cap situation, we should be fine.”

Out of whack contracts were a tradition in the late Al Davis years. With the release of Stanford Routt on Thursday, McKenzie began to whack them down to size.

Davis had players that became known as “scholarship” guys. These were Raiders that Davis drafted, developed, and paid too much. Routt wasn’t a terrible player — although he was pretty bad in 2011 — but he was a perfect example of this phenomenon.

McKenzie cut Routt this early because his contract forced an early decision. Other overpaid players figure to be released closer to the start of free agency.

Other candidates to be released: Aaron Curry ($5.76 million), John Henderson ($4 million), Michael Huff ($8 million), and Tommy Kelly ($6 million). Even players like Kamerion Wimbley could be up for debate.

We’ve seen mixed reaction from Raiders fans on the Routt decision, but it’s a great move. It’s a sign that fiscal sanity has returned to the organization.

The process of correcting old mistakes may be painful in the short term, but the Raiders now have a leader able to think about the best interests of the organization long-term. web page

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

There's a reason the guy was the #1 overall pick and is someone I'd love to get on this team.

lol, Mario Williams was the number 1 pick because he accepted the idea of taking less money than Reggie Bush

That being said, if Mario Williams checks out medically, I'd love to have him on the team. Although I think he's a LDE. But Sheard played RDE in college, so I'm sure we could move him back.

DE is definitely a position I want to fill high in the draft or FA. Get ourselves a good one and we'll see this defense do much better. Although I don't really like any DE's at the 4 pick. I really wish the Falcons weren't so good this year, I'd love to have our 2nd 1st rounder around 15, so we could have an option between Ingram and Mercellius

Please stop trying to move Sheard to RDE and he played LDE in College for the most part. It's not going to happen.

LDE is locked down ... Now let's go find a RDE to complete our front 4.

[Linked Image]

FL_Dawg #652940 02/10/12 12:35 PM
Legend
Legend
thank you.

FL_Dawg #652941 02/10/12 12:54 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Please stop trying to move Sheard to RDE and he played LDE in College for the most part. It's not going to happen.

LDE is locked down ... Now let's go find a RDE to complete our front 4.

I thought I read an article from training camp saying he was having to get used to playing the LDE position because the footwork and steps were totally different. That's why I assumed that he played mostly RDE in college.

Fair enough though, I honestly don't know enough about the differences between LDE and RDE, I mean, could Mario Williams come in and play RDE? I know usually you want that to be your fastest guy, but Williams with his rip and bull rush moves could probably still make it happen, no?

FL_Dawg #652942 02/10/12 12:56 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
We should also move D'Qwell Jackson, our best defensive player last season, to outside linebacker.

Legend
Legend
opposite, Petey. He struggled when we put him at RDE to start the year and he played much better when we moved him back over to left. you can probably even find an interview on the browns website with him after game 2, 3, or 4 with him saying just that.

Last edited by CleveSteve; 02/10/12 01:10 PM.
clevesteve #652944 02/10/12 01:12 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

opposite, Petey. He struggled when we put him at RDE to start the year and he played much better when we moved him back over to left. you can probably even find an interview on the browns website with him after game 2, 3, or 4 with him saying just that.

Word, well Cliff Avril and Osi both play RDE. May be they could be options

C
Legend
Legend
C
Umenyiora is under contract and the Giants have not been willing to A) Lower their asking price and B) Cut him. It seems as though he will be a Giant again next season. He will also be 31-years-old during the 2012 season. Not exactly the type of player a rebuilding team wants to give big money to or give up picks for.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Free Agents

Link Copied to Clipboard