Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Um... you guys realize that was the Skins' GM saying that Griffin said that... and saying it to some random dude in a Hooters in Texas, right?

The last time a Skins' source came from a "random dude", it was a guy who talked to Haslett who got from him that the Skins a) weren't at all interested in Flynn b) wanted to get Peyton Manning and c) really wanted to get Griffin, which was 100% accurate. I think the Redskins are just really bad at keeping their mouths shut outside the office.

We're... we're good?
Legend
Legend
I would guess that it went something like this:

RG3: "I'm happy that you moved up to take me. I appreciate your faith in me, and I'm happy to be heading to Washington DC. There's nowhere I'd rather be, and I look forward to being a part of a winning tradition in Washington"

Allen: "RG3 said he was happy he wasn't going to Cleveland." lol

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
"RG3 said he was happy he wasn't going to Cleveland."

It is my contention that there are only a handful of pro athletes,of any sport,that don't feel that way.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
Legend
Legend
j/c

Iowa State Pro Day Report

Iowa State CB Johnson proves poor Combine a fluke at Pro Day
By Rob Rang | The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com

Iowa State's Leonard Johnson had been one of the more highly regarded cornerbacks in the country entering the 2012 Scouting Combine. A slow time in the 40-yard dash in Indianapolis, however, put his stock in flux.

While Johnson posted solid numbers in virtually every other drill at the Combine, he was officially credited with having run the 40-yard dash in 4.71 seconds. Scouts who liked Johnson argued that his "speed in shorts" didn't matter as Johnson performed well in highly anticipated one on one matchups with Marvin McNutt, Justin Blackmon, Kendall Wright and Mohamed Sanu during the season and several noteworthy receivers at the Senior Bowl. Several receivers at the Combine touted Johnson as the toughest opponent they faced this year. That said, the slow time had even Johnson's staunchest supporters concerned. Frankly, it doesn't matter how good one's game tape is, 4.71 seconds is an alarmingly slow time for a cornerback.

Which is why it was critical for Johnson to prove faster Tuesday in front of scouts... and he did.

Johnson was timed at 4.56 and 4.52 according to one scout on hand for the workout. Those two precious tenths of a second difference could result in Johnson boosting himself right back into Top 100 consideration, as Johnson looked "pretty damn smooth" during positional drills, demonstrating the loose hips to change directions, a quick burst out of his cuts and excellent ball skills.

Scouts, of course, will have to decide for themselves which 40-yard dash time is more in tune with Johnson's playing speed. I watched Johnson play too much quality football to believe his field speed is anything worse than the 4.55 time he'll generally get credited with by scouts following Tuesday's workout. Because of this reason, I stand behind NFLDraftScout.com's current 2nd-3rd round grade for the ISU cornerback.

Though the draft stock of offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele was not nearly as in flux as his former teammate's, the massive four-year starter helped himself with a solid positional workout of his own.

Weighing in six pounds less than he did at the Combine (333 pounds), Osemele certainly didn't lose his power nearly knocking over coaches and former teammates helping out during his blocking drills.

Other than his positional drills, Osemele elected to stand on the results he'd posted at the Combine.

An estimated 30 NFL teams were represented. There were not a lot of decision-makers in the audience, though Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson was a notable exception.

====================

If this time is legit, then Johnson is a 3rd round consideration IMO. He played very well against top competition all year, but it won't do any good if he can't hang with receivers in a straight line and we don't have adequate over the top help.

Legend
Legend
I'll say his comments don't bother me one bit. Why? Because they're meaningless. As long as the guys who are here want to play, then that's all that matters to me.

And as other posters said, once we start winning, it won't be a big deal for people to come to Cleveland. The key is that we won't be bringing in FAs because our draft picks will all re-sign here.

And, when I think about how guys don't want to play in Cleveland, I just remember that Joe Thomas re-signed here when he could have played anywhere he wanted and DQ re-signed here when he probably could have made good money for a "contender."

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Rutgers WR Sanu, FB Martinek surprise with speed at Rutgers' Pro Day

By Rob Rang | The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com

Wide receiver Mohamed Sanu had been viewed as one of the 2012 draft's top wide receivers and a possible first round talent prior to a poor showing in the 40-yard dash at the Scouting Combine. Sanu was officially clocked at 4.67 seconds by the NFL in Indianapolis. The poor time pushed Sanu down draft boards significantly due to the tightly packed wide receiver rankings.

In shavingmore than two-tenths of a second running for scouts Wednesday at Rutgers' Pro Day, Sanu will be moving right back up the rankings -- perhaps even pushing himself back into the top 32 mix.

The 6-2, 211 pound Sanu was credited with times ranging from 4.41-4.46 in his two attempts at the drill Wednesday, according to Tom Luicci of The Star-Ledger. Even better, Sanu transferred his speed into his positional drills, demonstrating the burst out of his breaks and soft, reliable hands that helped him establish a new school and Big East conference record with 115 catches last season.

Media on hand for the workout asked the obvious question. If he's this fast, what happened at the Combine?

"I wasn't feeling too well. I'm not going to lie to you guys," Sanu explained. "I didn't feel well. I was a little drained, a little tired. I didn't have that pop that I usually do. I suffered my first 10 yards."

One scout on hand for the workout, summarized the workout pretty simply. "That's the guy I remember from tape. The Combine time was a stunner and we knew it wasn't indicative of what [Sanu] could do."

While Sanu's improved time perhaps didn't catch scouts off-guard, fullback Joe Martinek certainly did by clocking in the high 4.4s, himself. The 224 pound Martinek, a former running back, made the switch to fullback this past season. With zero traditional fullbacks invited to the Combine this year, Martinek's speed and versatility will certainly boost his stock with scouts.

The Rutgers Pro Day was attended by an estimated 25 NFL teams. Also in attendance was former Rutgers' and current Baltimore Ravens' star running back Ray Rice and former Rutgers' defensive tackle Eric LeGrand. web page

Mourgrym #660167 03/21/12 08:29 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Bentley, Green draw full NFL contingent to Cajuns Pro Day

By Derek Harper | The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com

It's not often that representatives from all 32 NFL teams flock to Louisiana-Lafayette to take in the Ragin' Cajuns' annual Pro Day. But with a pair of top 100-caliber prospects this year, Tuesday's workout was very well attended.

Cornerback Dwight Bentley is the No. 69-rated overall prospect by NFLDraftScout.com and No. 9 at cornerback. He could go as high as the second round on Friday night of the draft. Even more intriguing might be Ladarius Green, a 6-6, 238-pound tight end ranked fourth at the position by NDS.

Green benched 225 pounds 17 times, one more than he did at the Scouting Combine, and also improved his vertical leap one inch to 35, according to Scout.com. Green has scheduled visits with 10 teams according to the report, and could be in a position to rise up draft boards. In a weak class at the position, Green has the versatility to play tight end or split out wide - which is increasingly coveted in NFL schemes.

There are not other Cajuns expected to be drafted next month, but several potential priority free agents worked out. Defensive end/outside linebacker Bernard Smith, linebackers Lance Kelley and Devon Lewis-Buchanan and safety Lionel Stokes all attempted to take advantage of the amount of NFL scouts on hand.

Stokes ran a 4.49-second 40-yard dash, according to the Shreveport Times, while Kelley and Lewis-Buchanan both ran impressive 4.5s for linebackers.

In the 225-pound bench press, defensive lineman Chris Tucker led the way with 30 reps, followed by Kelley's 28. That combination of strength and speed will certainly lead to some scouts popping in his game film.

Continuing a theme seen across several Pro Day workouts in recent days, ex-Cajun Maurice Rolle also attended the session in hopes of generating interest. The safety was in training camp with the Houston Texans last year, but was waived. Former Cajuns cornerback Orkeys Auriene also worked out.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Washington Post

* Allen “talked about how excited they are about RG3 and how Griffin is glad it wasn’t Cleveland that moved up to number 2.”

This just tells me that the kid has a lack of confidence in his ability to come here and shoulder the load with a young team ... no doubt he though us to be a challenge and it sounds to me like maybe he really wasn't up to the task.

JM2C.

Honestly, I think the kid is way to smart to have ever made that remark for public consumption.. it sounds more like Allen blowing his own horn...

What I am sure of is that Jauron will use it to fire up his defense when the Redskins visit Cleveland this year.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I would guess that it went something like this:

RG3: "I'm happy that you moved up to take me. I appreciate your faith in me, and I'm happy to be heading to Washington DC. There's nowhere I'd rather be, and I look forward to being a part of a winning tradition in Washington"

Allen: "RG3 said he was happy he wasn't going to Cleveland." lol

Basically.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Mourgrym #660170 03/21/12 11:17 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
I would love Sanu in a Browns uniform. If we pass on Blackmon at #4, I'd take a good hard long look at Sanu at #22 because I don't think he makes it to #37.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
If Kendall Wright is still on the board, and Mohammed Sanu is still on the board and they are about to draft one or the other? Which one?

I'd probably prefer Wright, but would be happy with either.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
THROW LONG #660172 03/22/12 01:03 AM
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

If Kendall Wright is still on the board, and Mohammed Sanu is still on the board and they are about to draft one or the other? Which one?

I'd probably prefer Wright, but would be happy with either.

Sanu. Reminds me of Hakeem Nicks and I loved Hakeem Nicks as a prospect (and now with the Giants too).

#gmstrong
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Says Who? What I find funny is that some of the same guys that believe league sources as legitimate regarding the Griffin trade are some of the same one's that question legitimacy from a league source regarding him not wanting to play for the Brown's. Which is it?

Correction: The Griffin trade story came from multiple sources reported through major media outlets.

This story came from a bloggin' guy who describes himself as "a fan" who got the story from a friend of a friend of a dude who put actual words into the mouth of Griffin that you took as gospel and used to justify a belief.

Quote:

Why would a fan from Washington make something up about Cleveland based on a conversation he had with Bruce Allen? What does he get out of it and at this point what does anyone get out of it?

Why does any fan lie about their own team? Because lying is something we do to justify our own beliefs and existences sometimes.

Seriously, why do fans put on dresses and show up to stadiums in -5 degree weather with fake pig-noses on?

You're trying to rationalize what amounts to criminal insanity: NFL football fandom.

Quote:

My only take was that I believed Griffin to be that guy when the initial reports came out after the Combine. I don't care if you agree with me or not.

Then why are you arguing with me?

Quote:

Look I really really don't care that he said it, if he said it.

Coulda fooled me...

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

This story came from a bloggin' guy who describes himself as "a fan" who got the story from a friend of a friend of a dude who put actual words into the mouth of Griffin that you took as gospel and used to justify a belief.

The story came directly from a dude who heard it from Bruce Allen (and has photo proof of his story) so it's not THAT much of a reach although it is hearsay. Also, take it for what it's worth but I've now read the same story that Griffin was happy the Skins took him instead of the Browns from multiple places with what are very likely different sources.

It sucks that our offense is viewed as such that so many don't want to play here (and that Griffin, who I really thought would love the challenge of turning us around, was just giving us lip service) but that's how it's going to be until we right the ship. Last year, we put up the same PPG that we did with our expansion team in 1999. It would take a rare person to want to come in and help fix this mess instead of going to the quick fix. Hopefully we find that guy sooner rather than later.

We're... we're good?
Mourgrym #660175 03/22/12 10:11 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Over at Walter football, here is his projection and write up on where we go with our 1st pick.

Cleveland Browns: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
The Browns blew it. They absolutely blew it. They had a chance to move up for Robert Griffin in exchange for Nos. 4 and 22, as well as a first-rounder next year. That was the correct price to pay for a franchise quarterback. Mike Holmgren doesn't realize that for some reason, and that's why Cleveland will continue to dwell in the AFC North cellar.

So, let's recap. The Browns whiffed on Young Griff. Peyton Manning didn't want to sign with them. Neither did Matt Flynn. Kevin Kolb and Matt Hasselbeck weren't available because Manning didn't sign with Arizona or Tennessee. Because of this, Cleveland absolutely has to draft Ryan Tannehill at No. 4.

There's really no question about it. Will any Cleveland fans be in the stands when their team is 1-4 with Colt McCoy at the helm? Absolutely not. The Browns, under any circumstances, cannot go into the 2012 season with McCoy as the sole option. They need a franchise quarterback, and Tannehill, a consensus top-12 prospect because of the demand for signal-callers, can no longer be considered a reach. If the Dolphins are dying for him to fall to No. 8, then Cleveland can absolutely take him at No. 4.

Tannehill is a good fit for this offense anyway. I believe that Holmgren and the rest of the front office will talk themselves into drafting him. They may not want to right now, but they'll fall in love with his potential over the next month. I know what Holmgren said about sticking with McCoy. As I tweeted @walterfootball, "I don't believe that Holmgren is fully committed to Colt McCoy. He doth protest too much. Ryan Tannehill's a viable option for #Browns."

web page

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #660176 03/22/12 10:17 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wish he had a GOOD vet to sit behind but since he doesnt he will start day one.
He can beat Colt out in preseason.

I dont think McCoy has seen but a portion of this offense so he doesnt have that big of a jump on RT.

Whatever will be will be...

1oldMutt #660177 03/22/12 10:30 AM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
If I didnt want him to start day 1, I would bring in McNabb to compete with Colt and Seneca. Personally, if we add a RT and can protect him, I see no reason not to start him.

Ballpeen #660178 03/22/12 10:32 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Cleveland Browns: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
The Browns blew it. They absolutely blew it. They had a chance to move up for Robert Griffin in exchange for Nos. 4 and 22, as well as a first-rounder next year. That was the correct price to pay for a franchise quarterback. Mike Holmgren doesn't realize that for some reason, and that's why Cleveland will continue to dwell in the AFC North cellar.

Someone needs to tell good ole Walter that they offered #4 #22 and our 2013 1st and it wasn't good enough.

And something tells me if we offered 3 1st and a 2nd the Redskins would of offered 3 1sts a 2nd and a 3rd. No matter what their offer was going to be better to the Rams.

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
Ballpeen #660179 03/22/12 10:33 AM
Legend
Legend
LOL what a crock. The Browns by all reports didn't even try to get Flynn. According to Holmgren, the Browns offered at least what Walter says here.

clevesteve #660180 03/22/12 10:41 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
I agree with both you and FA some of the points are muddled.....but don't forget to pay attention to the broader point in all of that. We screwed up and can't head in to the season with the Cherub as the only option.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #660181 03/22/12 10:44 AM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
If we didnt go after Alex Smith nor Flynn that pretty much says we have our plan B target in the draft.

Mourgrym #660182 03/22/12 10:45 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Good point. I agree.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #660183 03/22/12 10:51 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I agree with both you and FA some of the points are muddled.....but don't forget to pay attention to the broader point in all of that. We screwed up and can't head in to the season with the Cherub as the only option.

I don't think we screwed up on the QB situation per say.

1) We were a Manning Less Colts, a Surprise comback win against Miami and a Jackson less Seattle away from Andrew Luck. Can't really fault a team for trying to win.

2) We won enough games to place us in a position where the top two QB's were not attainable unless we move up. The Colts are taking Luck #1, I don't think 10 first round picks would change their minds. The Rams were sitting at two and didn't need a QB and there is a relationship with Wahsington and there was a wink wink deal in place. Sucks for us but not a screw up.

3) The rest, lets see, you think Peyton Manning was going to come here??? Nope. Who else Matt Flynn??? He's soo good his own offensive Coordinator low balled him.

I don't think they screwed up (unless we are talking about hiring Pat Shurmur), it is just our luck that we suck so bad that free agents don't want to come here not to mention they see our QB situation as a lost cause at this point, but we didn't suck bad enough to secure one of the top rated QB's in the draft.

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
FreeAgent #660184 03/22/12 10:54 AM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Lions bring LaMichael James in for a visit
Posted by Josh Alper on March 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Rose Bowl Game presented by Vizio - Wisconsin v Oregon Getty Images

The Lions expect to have Jahvid Best and Mikel Leshoure back from injuries in 2012, but they would like to have a bit of insurance against further absences from the two tailbacks.

Oregon running back LaMichael James could be part of that plan. James visited with the Lions on Wednesday as one of the 30 pre-draft visits from prospects the Lions are allowed before draft day. James ran for 5,082 yards and scored 57 touchdowns in Chip Kelly’s high-octane offense over his three years with the Ducks. He realizes he wouldn’t be playing such a featured role in Detroit.

“I feel like if I came here I would be just another weapon in the arsenal,” James said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free-Press. “They have a lot of great players, a lot of great running backs and I would just get in where I fit in.”

There’s been some talk of re-signing Kevin Smith in Detroit, although nothing has happened on that front as yet. James projects as a second day pick come April and the Lions might prefer his upside to what they’ve already seen from Smith. web page

Mourgrym #660185 03/22/12 11:26 AM
Legend
Legend
lol "we have two RBs who have missed more games than they have played, so we're bringing in another guy whose elbow is held together with duct tape."

Mourgrym #660186 03/22/12 12:07 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

If we didnt go after Alex Smith nor Flynn that pretty much says we have our plan B target in the draft.

Plus the team that has Flynn's old coach lowballed him. Does not sound like they were all that hot to get him, which tells me to look elsewhere. Miami's QB situation not all that different than ours ....

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Mourgrym #660187 03/22/12 12:45 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

possibly. but that planB may be a mid-round guy. or it could be that our FO didn't see any of these guys as major upgrades from Colt, except they would cost more, so what was the point?

#gmstrong
Mourgrym #660188 03/22/12 01:34 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Agree, at this point since we didn't bring in any vet it means we will draft a QB high who can come in and compete with Colt day 1...and that means we'll be drafting either Tannehill at 4 or Weeden at 22/37...the other QBs won't be able to push Colt in TC and H&H simply can't and won't go into the season with this setup again....they said so and even told Colt about it...by deduction off THEIR ACTIONS it's Tannehill or Weeden

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
DjangoBrown #660189 03/22/12 01:43 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
If Tannehill,
1a. Tannehill
1b. Reiff or Glenn
2. RB or WR
3. Trade back into 2nd and RB or WR

If Weeden
1a. Blackmon
1b. Reiff or Glenn
2. RB
3. Trade back up and grab Weeden.

Ballpeen #660190 03/22/12 01:53 PM
Legend
Legend
I don't know who the writer of this is:

Quote:

But, my understanding is, what this blurb is saying we should have offered, is what we offered.. Our first rounders this year and a 1st rounder next..

And if my understanding is accurate, the thing we didn't do is throw in a Second rounder this year.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Damanshot #660191 03/22/12 03:18 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sooner or later the whole kit/and/kaboodle will come out .. Maybe by next season ! .. Until then it's over .. Texas A & M at number 4 is a REACH !

waterdawg #660192 03/22/12 03:24 PM
Legend
Legend
If we draft Tannehill at 4 it has to be with the intentions on starting him right away...

Maybe we catch a Dalton like lightning in the bottle, who knows...

But I think any QB we draft Round two or before (Tannehill or Weeden basically) are going to start over McCoy...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Damanshot #660193 03/22/12 03:39 PM
Legend
Legend
There were also reports that the Browns offered the 3 firsts, and then tried to throw in the 2nd after being told that they would do the same deal Washington agreed to ...... so who knows?

The only thing I know is that we tried, and failed, to get a guy I think is going to be an incredible player, and a top 5 QB within his 1st 3-4 years.

But, what's done is done.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

ThatGuy #660194 03/22/12 03:48 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd take a shot at Tannehill , but not at # 4 !

waterdawg #660195 03/22/12 03:57 PM
Legend
Legend
Holmgren and Heckert said that we were going to add starters at 4 and 22 ....... so that would leave Tannehill out of the equation with those 2 picks. I cannot imagine any way they would look at him and see a day 1 starter.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well we will find out soon enough !

waterdawg #660197 03/22/12 04:58 PM
Legend
Legend
Soon enough?

WE'RE NOT EVEN A MONTH AWAY.

ThatGuy #660198 03/22/12 05:00 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Patience Grasshopper , patience ! ( or are you to young to remember ) ?

waterdawg #660199 03/22/12 05:23 PM
Legend
Legend
Still my top target at 22 (second is Glenn) unless Richardson drops to 20.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/47192/bus-wright-explains-poor-40-improvement

BU's Wright explains poor 40, improvement
March, 21, 2012

By David Ubben
WACO, Texas -- One of the most eye-popping numbers from the NFL combine was (supposed?) speedster receiver Kendall Wright's head-turning 4.61 40 time.

Wright earned his living running by defensive backs, and the time seemed inexplicable. At Baylor's pro day on Wednesday, he got another chance in the midst of Robert Griffin III mania, RG3's first public throwing session since a bowl win over Washington.

"I wasn't really worried about my routes or catching, me and Robert always work at that," Wright said. "All I was worried about was running a good 40 time, because everybody thought I ran a 4.6. I haven't run one of those since fifth grade or something."

Mission accomplished for Wright, who was officially clocked at a 4.46, though he'd been told by some it was as low as 4.4 or 4.41.

Wright pointed to his start as the reason for his slow time at the combine in Indianapolis.

"He wanted me to hold my stance for three seconds, and I didn't work on it like that," Wright said. "I got uncomfortable when I was down there and I popped up on my first two starts. That's all I worked on when I got back, was my 40 starts."

Wright looked at tape and worked on starts with former receiver teammates Tevin Reese and Terrance Williams.

"When I left the combine, I wasn't even thinking about 4.6," Wright said. "I was just thinking about running today at the pro day."

It looks like it paid off.

Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith was in attendance on Wednesday, but declined comment when asked about the Bears' interest in Wright, who will visit with the Bears on April 2 or 3.

"No team I talked to was worried about [the 40 time]," Wright said. "I play fast as anybody out there, so that's all that really mattered, was the film."

No arguments here, or on the field at the Allison Indoor Facility at Baylor.

clevesteve #660200 03/22/12 05:36 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
if true his workout team and/or agent led him astray there. he should have known exactly the shenanigans to expect in Indy. holding your stance is a common one because they want to see you do that like in a game (pre-snap hold steady)

#gmstrong
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Draft Stuff

Link Copied to Clipboard