Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Legend
Legend
He also claims that RG3 needs to sit, but we'd have to get rid of McCoy...

And Tannehill can start day 1, and we can keep McCoy...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
ThatGuy #665552 03/01/12 05:33 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
yeah, I could only handle 1 absurdity at a time

#gmstrong
Heldawg #665553 03/01/12 05:42 PM
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I find it disappointing that we spend time breaking down the actual tape on RG3 to explain our position and we've yet to see one of his biggest fans do the same.

If you really support trading a bounty of picks for this guy then roll the tape and explain to me why.

I defended my position. How am I wrong?

This is where I get a chuckle or five...

YOU broke down some You Tube video...I don't need You Tube video on this one...Nor do I need to even see this kid with my own eyes...I love it when we all say "I believe MY OWN eyes"...That's hilarious...Like u guys even know WTF you're looking at...

Let's put it as plain and as simple as possible...

NUMEROUS teams in the NFL are ready to move to #2 for this kid...Quite frankly...With this kid...That's ALL I NEED...

Call it hype if u want...I call it National Football League Talent Evaluators SEEING a kid that can be SPECIAL...I don't need to see not one play of his...Although I've seen MANY long before this hype of the draft started...

Cleve...You're right...

Go Browns!!!
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I think Griffin is going to bust and Tannehil is really going to be a winner in this league.

U say Tannehill is ready DAY ONE...

You could not be more wrong chief...

NO QB with 19 Collegiate Starts is ever going to be thrown to the wolves like that...BANK IT...

Tannehill will be a Deer in the Headlights for at least a year...It's not even OPINION...That lack of experience dictates it...And I'd guarantee u that 32 NFL GM's and QB's think the same...

U r sooooooo damn far off base it's not even funny...

Go Browns!!!
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Quote:

NO QB with 19 Collegiate Starts is ever going to be thrown to the wolves like that...BANK IT...

I'm not going to disagree on Tannehill - but as a note, Newton only had 14 College starts (and 12 JuCo starts)

~Lyuokdea
Legend
Legend
Kansas St.'s defense was ballin. IIRC, Iowa State's wasn't bad, either. Ask Oklahoma St.

Tannehill played in the same conference as Griffin and had fewer wins than Griffin.

If you want the Browns to THROW LONG, why would you not want the guy that throws the best deep ball?

Dude, I think you're off your nut about this.

Heldawg #665557 03/01/12 05:59 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I find it disappointing that we spend time breaking down the actual tape on RG3 to explain our position and we've yet to see one of his biggest fans do the same.

If you really support trading a bounty of picks for this guy then roll the tape and explain to me why.

I watched six games of his this year to come to my conclusions, as I've repeated ad absurdum since then.

I also said, as arch said, that he had the luxury of very gifted skill players, which was the converse (inverse?) of what Luck had... mediocre skill position players but the best O-Line in the country.

Last edited by CleveSteve; 03/01/12 06:00 PM.
Lyuokdea #665558 03/01/12 06:00 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I'm not going to disagree on Tannehill - but as a note, Newton only had 14 College starts (and 12 JuCo starts)

Ouch.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

Quote:

This is where I get a chuckle or five...

YOU broke down some You Tube video...I don't need You Tube video on this one...Nor do I need to even see this kid with my own eyes...I love it when we all say "I believe MY OWN eyes"...That's hilarious...Like u guys even know WTF you're looking at...

Let's put it as plain and as simple as possible...

NUMEROUS teams in the NFL are ready to move to #2 for this kid...Quite frankly...With this kid...That's ALL I NEED...

Call it hype if u want...I call it National Football League Talent Evaluators SEEING a kid that can be SPECIAL...I don't need to see not one play of his...Although I've seen MANY long before this hype of the draft started...

Cleve...You're right...

Shall we go through all the "can't miss" qb's recently? Seriously?

Let's start with Tom Brady - he was a 6th round afterthought pick - look at him.

Now, let's look at Leaf, Harrington, Mirer, Akili Smith, Russell, Quinn, Shuler, Klingler, ware..........the list is long my friend.

The common denominator is, each one was a "top notch" talent.............

RG may be a stud. But keep in mind, EVERY single year there are "can't miss" picks that miss terribly. Every year.

Griffin has athleticism as one plus. Smarts would seem to be another plus. Accuracy? Not anything to brag about. That's just me, though, right?

Keep in mind the media has to hype someone, right? I mean, they do it every year.

You say "numerous teams" are lining up, or clamoring to take RG at spot #2. Neat. What I've seen is the team with spot #2 advertising that pick for sale.

I am not a talent evaluator. Neither are you. And the pros? They miss more often than they hit. I DO go by what I see. On the field. It's a fairly simple concept really.

See, the draft is such a crapshoot - all the "pros" want to analyze every detail - and the details don't make or create a good player. 4.6 speed vs. 4.4 speed - who gives a rip?

You may not need to watch a qb to determine anything. I did. And I saw Baylor's receivers as being top notch.....thereby bailing out the run first, average accuracy, only hit wide wide open receivers consistently qb from Baylor.

D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

And I saw Baylor's receivers as being top notch.....thereby bailing out the run first, average accuracy, only hit wide wide open receivers consistently qb from Baylor.

LOL...U want hype???...Look no further than this TOP NOTCH receiver in Wright...He's a flippen munchkin...But u guys all want em' at 22 because we need a WR...The ONLY reason he's even spoken of is because of the dude throwin' the ball to em' all year...

Run first...Average Accuracy...Hit wide open receivers QB...I guess the pundits in the NFL are * holes then...Including the Browns...

Gotcha...

Keep with your "Build the Team First" concept...Regardless of the TALENT staring u in the face...We can get the next best hype machine later...WATCH how that works if that's where it ends up...

Go Browns!!!
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

You may not need to watch a qb to determine anything. I did. And I saw Baylor's receivers as being top notch.....thereby bailing out the run first, average accuracy, only hit wide wide open receivers consistently qb from Baylor.

I have watched every game RG3 played in a Baylor uniform. He is not a run first QB. He relied on his running ability early in his career, but he became a pass-first QB by the end. If you study the film, even when he takes off to run, he is still looking downfield for receivers and often throws the ball despite having room to run. Have you seen the final play of the Oklahoma game?

Average accuracy? Really? He completed 72.4% of his passes last year. And you can see from the film, those were not a bunch of wide receiver and bubble screens. You realize that after the first 3 games, he had more touchdown passes than INCOMPLETIONS. While those opponents were not very good, that is hard to do against air on the practice field.

I agree he had good receivers. But you cannot discount RG3's role in their success. RG3's terrific play fakes combined with his speed often froze linebackers and safeties allowing receivers to find open space. His amazing accuracy made catching the ball easy (see above).

He does have some flaws though. His footwork in the pocket needs improving. His arm strength allowed him to throw off his back foot in the college game and get away with it. He will need to improve on that at the next level. But perhaps his best qualities, the qualities that will make him a great NFL QB, are his intelligence and his work ethic. He graduated high school and college early while honing elite level skills in football and track. I'm not sure there are enough hours in a day to even do that. But all this to say he will work hard and is smart enough to correct his flaws. And when he does, he will be a beast.

I promise, you will not be disappointed if you get RG3.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I'm convinced, lets trade to with Seattle to #12, get some more picks from them and take Tannehill.

i don't know. one of the bigger jokes going around here is how much better RGIII's numbers would look if he got to play against Baylor's D like the rest of the BigXII did.

Didn't do OU any good playing their D.

#GMSTRONG
Tulsa #665563 03/01/12 08:27 PM
Legend
Legend
It appears the Bills have some brain cells...

Rams COO Kevin Demoff told SI.com’s Peter King that a team “you would never expect” has contacted St. Louis about a possible trade up to the No. 2 overall pick.

Buffalo, who holds the tenth pick, is not that mystery team.

“It is absolute. It’s a no,” Bills G.M. Buddy Nix told Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com. “You’ve got to give up the farm. We’re not in that business.”

So the Bills expect to remain in the tenth spot. Nix has identified three areas they could go with the selection.

We’re guessing that some sort of pass rush help is one of the three possibilities. Or perhaps all three.

web page

#GMSTRONG
Tulsa #665564 03/01/12 10:20 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
I like Buddy. He was the coach here at UTC and brought TO here to play, a good football man. I have played golf with him maybe a dozen times....a great guy, but even to southerners, they wonder where he learned to talk like that....he's as southern drawl as it gets....lol

Buddy is football....the Bills are lucky to have him. He got it done in San Diego. He'll get it done in Buffalo, even if he sticks out a bit.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Tulsa #665565 03/01/12 10:27 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

“It is absolute. It’s a no,” Bills G.M. Buddy Nix told Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com. “You’ve got to give up the farm. We’re not in that business.”

And they pick around 10 just about every year, stuck in the same rut with no quarterback.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Fitzpartick played very well until he had like 3 or 4 guys on the OL to go down. Their problem is OL and defense. I think he is on the verge of becoming one of the elite QBs.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

And they pick around 10 just about every year, stuck in the same rut with no quarterback.

HAH-VAHD.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Ballpeen #665568 03/01/12 10:54 PM
Legend
Legend
Dude sounded pretty normal to me. Could be my next door neighbor.

#GMSTRONG
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Some of us go through life following others. Some of us have the courage to follow our own convictions.

Just because you don't understand what you're seeing doesn't mean that I don't.

I started a thread titled "I was wrong". I'm wrong from time to time. I'm not infallible.

But I do get it right quite a bit too. Yea even when the media and other talent evaluators say the opposite.

Bottom line. I know what I'm looking at. If you don't want to read what I write then don't.

Take care.

[Linked Image]
ThatGuy #665570 03/01/12 11:17 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

HAH-VAHD.

where have I heard of a Harvard grad playing in NY that holds the ball the most on offense? hmmm....

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
j/c

I'm beginning to like this RG3 debate... I love it when board members start slinging little shots and names at each other because their view is the only right view. Meanwhile the FO will probably break everyone's heart come draft day and all this angst will be for nothing.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Lyuokdea #665572 03/02/12 12:40 AM
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Quote:

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but JuCo starts still count. He was playing live football against other players, even if most weren't quality players.

Heldawg #665573 03/02/12 12:57 AM
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Dear Messrs Holmgren and Heckert:

I write to strongly urge you not to consider taking Robert Griffin III in the upcoming NFL player selection meeting. I know that this cuts against the overwhelming consensus among NFL scouts and front office personnel, but please hear me out. You see, I have been advised that there exists a soothsayer internet shaman known as Heldawg who possesses not only the power of sight, but also the power of conviction. From a distant land, and through the use of Youtube, his vision and conviction tell him that the man known as RG3 is nothing more than a Colt McCoy clip board jockey. His record of proving NFL player selectors wrong is well established as can be seen on page 7 of the RGII Part III thread on Dawgtalkers.com. So I would suggest that instead of investing in attending Mr. Griffin's March 21 pro day, place that money in the offering plate at church on Sunday and pray that Colt McCoy grows an arm out of his thorax.

Signed

Guy who has seen RG3 play very game of his collegiate career but lacks vision and/or conviction

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Not everybody can play TCU, and Rice twice, and buffalo, sam houston state, stephen F Austin.

First, TCU has a top ranked defense in college football year after year. TCU won the Rose Bowl last year over a very good Wisconsin team. They aren't some cupcake.

Second, Texas A&M didn't exactly face great defenses either yet you are convinced that Tannehill is so much better. They played in the same Big 12 with an OOC schedule of SMU, Idaho, Arkansas (good defense), and Northwestern in a bowl. So Tannehill faced 1 tough defense that Griffin didn't. Big deal.

Heldawg #665575 03/02/12 01:10 AM
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Some of us go through life following others. Some of us have the courage to follow our own convictions.

Just because you don't understand what you're seeing doesn't mean that I don't.

I started a thread titled "I was wrong". I'm wrong from time to time. I'm not infallible.

But I do get it right quite a bit too. Yea even when the media and other talent evaluators say the opposite.

Bottom line. I know what I'm looking at. If you don't want to read what I write then don't.

Take care.

Enough with the crap that if you support RG3 that must mean you are simply following the media and talking heads. Courage and conviction.......on an internet message board........in a discussion about draft prospects?

RG3 may be great, or he may be terrible. No one knows for sure, and each has qualities they look for, and some even look for the same qualities yet see different things in him.

You don't understand anything more than anyone else does, so climb on down here with the rest of us "lesser" talent evaluators and get over yourself.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
That's pretty funny. Nice work.

[Linked Image]
cle23 #665577 03/02/12 01:45 AM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I'm going to start billing you every time you read my posts.

I gave you free access to my knowledge for too long.

Now I have to march back up to my mountain top where I will continue to dole out free wisdom for the masses.

btw...why come to a message board if all you want to read is popular opinion? Seriously. Stick to Colin Cowherd or Skip Bayless and bypass my posts from now on.

I miss eotab, vers and diam. I even miss that steeler fan shepdawg.

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Dear Messrs Holmgren and Heckert:

I write to strongly urge you not to consider taking Robert Griffin III in the upcoming NFL player selection meeting. I know that this cuts against the overwhelming consensus among NFL scouts and front office personnel, but please hear me out. You see, I have been advised that there exists a soothsayer internet shaman known as Heldawg who possesses not only the power of sight, but also the power of conviction. From a distant land, and through the use of Youtube, his vision and conviction tell him that the man known as RG3 is nothing more than a Colt McCoy clip board jockey. His record of proving NFL player selectors wrong is well established as can be seen on page 7 of the RGII Part III thread on Dawgtalkers.com. So I would suggest that instead of investing in attending Mr. Griffin's March 21 pro day, place that money in the offering plate at church on Sunday and pray that Colt McCoy grows an arm out of his thorax.

Signed

Guy who has seen RG3 play very game of his collegiate career but lacks vision and/or conviction

ZING!!!!

#brownsgoodkarma
Heldawg #665579 03/02/12 02:02 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

btw...why come to a message board if all you want to read is popular opinion? Seriously. Stick to Colin Cowherd or Skip Bayless

Have you ever actually listened to Skip?

The guy has made a career out of saying the exact opposite of what everone else says...

Everyone loved LeBron? he hated him, oh wait we hate LeBron now? But he's great!

Cowherd is also of the same mold but he sticks more to the national opinions than just blatantly arguing the opposite side...

Heldawg #665580 03/02/12 02:02 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
JC

I'm on the fence. Let me repeat that, I am on the fence. Any attempt to bad mouth my football smarts, intelligence or whatever have you will just re-affirm my opinion that my attacker is a blooming idiot that makes uninformed decisions.

It' all fine and well to have lil discussions about who we likie lotsie in the draft, but until FA comes and goes and we see how the dust settles and who has who.. all this crap is rampant speculation

I'd be more impressed with the poster that says: "if we do this in FA, then it makes sense for us to do such and such and take so and so with the bleep pick in the umpteenth round, and here's why that makes sense"

The poster that says.. "we should trade these 4 picks, move up to 2 and take RGIII" with no input on what we do (will do) in FA is just being silly.

I'm still in information gathering mode.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Legend
Legend
I've completely altered my thinking here recently...

I want to get Flynn in FA. Which allows US to be the Auctioneers come draft time, I'd trade all the way back to Seattle or Dallas' pick if the price was right!

I still want to throw as much money at Mario Williams. If that doesn't work I'd go after Mercilus in the first (if he's still there)

If we Get Flynn I'd be all for trading back and grabbing Richardson or Blackmon, if not Blackmon then I like Sanu in round 2.

(How was that?)

ThatGuy #665582 03/02/12 02:09 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I've completely altered my thinking here recently...

I want to get Flynn in FA. Which allows US to be the Auctioneers come draft time, I'd trade all the way back to Seattle or Dallas' pick if the price was right!

I still want to throw as much money at Mario Williams. If that doesn't work I'd go after Mercilus in the first (if he's still there)

If we Get Flynn I'd be all for trading back and grabbing Richardson or Blackmon, if not Blackmon then I like Sanu in round 2.

(How was that?)

It's a good start.. more about what I was thinking.. could you explain a bit more about this part?

Quote:

Which allows US to be the Auctioneers come draft time

Can you tell me how we would be auctioneers to your thinking? Spell it out.

I'm seriously curious.

SaintDawg™

Legend
Legend
Right now St Louis is holding the Auction for the 2nd pick.

If we get Flynn, no one has to jump us to get RG3 anymore, we become the landing spot...

And it's cheaper to go to 4 than to 2 obviously...

Washington no longer has to give up 37 first round picks... Seattle and Miami (assuming they didn't get Manning) now have a better chance to move up...

We could drop to #6 for a 2 and a 4 this year and a 3 next year, and still get someone like Richardson or Blackmon...

ThatGuy #665584 03/02/12 02:22 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hmm.. If we get Flynn it becomes a 3 team race instead of a 4 team?

What if we pass on RG to get Flynn? Then, the teams that want RG decide to deal with the Vikes... gambling that the Rams won't take RG cause they have Bradford..

SaintDawg™

Legend
Legend
If we're out of the bidding, the highest QB needing team is Washington at 6.

But can they risk staying at 6? Doubtful.

Add to the fact that the reason most people think we have the advantage in the RG3 sweepstakes is where our pick is, #4.

If Minnesota or St Louis were to move down to 6, the chance of getting guys like Blackmon, Claiborne, and Kalil are almost gone..

It all depends on who values what pick/player, and whos willing to move down, and whos willing to pay what price...

I doubt we're getting Flynn anyways (I assume he's practically signed with Miami already) but that's what I'd like to see happen...

Partly because that would end all this drama leading up to the Draft...

March 13th versus April 28th

ThatGuy #665586 03/02/12 02:42 AM
Legend
Legend
I am strongly against getting Flynn, because he is such a completely unknown today ...... and was such a crappy prospect when he was drafted.

The guy has started 13 or 14 games in the past 8 years. To me, that's not a guy I want to bet the farm (and future) on.

IMHO, if we are not going to trade up for one of the top 2 QBs, then we might as well stay with McCoy and pray that he develops.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
I don't understand how a guy with pro tape is more of an unknown than a player who just has college tape?

I'm somewhat undecided on Flynn after watching the games I've seen -- he's extremely accurate, that's the one positive that stands out.

~Lyuokdea
Lyuokdea #665588 03/02/12 02:49 AM
Legend
Legend
The weird thing is, him coming out ad throwing for 480 yards and 6tds, somehow HURT him, perception wise...

Lyuokdea #665589 03/02/12 03:18 AM
Legend
Legend
Same was that DA was an unknown after putting 51 on Cincinnati .... or Holcomb was after lighting up Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Teams facing the backup naturally let down. No one can tell me that they don't, because there are far too many times where a team starting a backup QB not only wins, but blows away expectations ..... fir a game ..... or 2 .......

There is nothing to go on right now as far as Flynn is concerned. How do you defense him? What are his favorite throws? What are his tendencies under pressure? No one has a clue yet.

However, let him start 4 or 5 games and a picture will be gin to emerge, and defenses will begin to tailor their approach to taking away what he does best. What happens then?

Further, right now Flynn is a guy with damn near no tape whatsoever, even going back to college. No one can even really determine what his tendencies were way back then.

Matt Flynn attempted 437 passes in his entire college career. He completed 60% of his passes. He never really did anything well ..... but he had decent size, a decent enough looking arm, and maybe he had potential. The packers were impressed enough to grab him in the 7th round, with the 209th pick.

Since then he has played in 2 games, and man has he impressed. of course, he is also playing on a superior Packers team ...... against defenses going: "Oh thank God we don't have to play against Aaron Rodgers". So, of course, they do the backup letdown and get trounced anyway.

How many guys drafted in the late rounds are traded, and then go on to star for their new team?

Matt Schaub has had a wonderful career since joining the Texans, and is definitely the driving force behind their run to the playoffs. They were what ... 7-2 with him, and wound up 10-6? The backup and backup's backup did OK .... but he wasn't what kept them in games.

He was originally a 3rd round pick of the Falcons. (who seem to have a habit of giving away good QB ....... Favre, Schaub, and Vick that I can thnk of off the top of my head)

Who else?

Matt Cassel was a backup turned superstar ...... until he stopped starring in KC.

Kinda weird that these guys all seemed to be names Matt, or what?

Anyway, the bottom line is that the top 10 has a couple of guys who slipped through the cracks in one way or another.

Drew Brees was a high 2nd rounder (32 overall) who the Saints got because of a variety of factors, including injury scares.

Tony Romo was a UDFA.

Tom Brady ... well everyone knows the former 6th round pick's story.

Other than that, the top 10 in passing this past year were Stafford, Eli Manning, Rodgers, Rivers, Ryan, Roethlisberger, and Newton.

These guys were all 1st round picks.

Let's look at 11-20.

Fitzpatrick, Flacco, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Sanchez, Dalton, Vick, Grossman, Smith, and Tavaris Jackson.

Fitzpatrick was a 7th round pick of the Rams. Hasselbeck was a 6th round pick of the Packers. Tavaris Jackson was a 2nd round pick.

Everyone else was a 1st round pick.

So, out of the top 20 passers in the NFL last year, 14 were 1st round picks (and Brees was a #32 overall), and the rest were lower picks.

Heck, let's look at 21-30 ......

Carson Palmer, Colt McCoy, Moore, Schaub, Cutler, Gabbert, Bradford, Kolb, Skelton, Ponder.

5 more 1st round QBs. Kolb was a 2, McCoy and Schaub were 3s, Skelton was a 5. Moore was an UDFA.

So ..... out of the top 30 QBs in passing last year, 19 were 1st round picks.

I know where I'm putting my money if I want a top QB. Seems like a pretty good bet to me.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I'd be more impressed with the poster that says: "if we do this in FA, then it makes sense for us to do such and such and take so and so with the bleep pick in the umpteenth round, and here's why that makes sense"

The poster that says.. "we should trade these 4 picks, move up to 2 and take RGIII" with no input on what we do (will do) in FA is just being silly.

No doubt...

That's what really PO's me when anything trade up for Luck or RGIII is spilled...Those that don't wanna do it call it "Mortgaging the Future" and "Selling the Farm"...I call BS...

When I DO IT...I back it up with what we could possibly do FA wise...REALISTICALLY...And what we could do with remaining picks this year...And I'll be damned every time I do it we come out looking really good...And have solidified the most important position on any team...QB...

It blows me away how many people underestimate the value of a solid QB in this league...It's staring us right in the face...Maybe for the LAST damn time for quite some time...Yet people make the dumb ass comment..."Take RGIII at 4 but DO NOT move up to secure him"...He's good enuff for ya' at 4 but not good enuff to give up a few picks for???...That makes no sense given the huge amount of picks we have collected for this year...USE THEM...

I have seen Griffin sooooo damn much on my DVR this year that his dreadlocks r burned in my brain...I don't care about his unorthodox footwork...It can be fixed...And much like Rivers who I loved after seeing him tear apart Ohio State...I don't care about his unorthodox throwing motion...His over the top release is as quick as anyone's...The kid is a play maker at QB...And he's gonna be the FACE of a Franchise...The IDENTITY...Hopefully it's Cleveland...

The one talking head who's opinion is the best out there is Jaworski...And he's HONEST about it...Good or Bad...I wanna hear what he says leading into April after Pro Days and finishing his film review of Griffin...He says he's 1/3rd of the way thru it as of a couple days ago and he's IMPRESSED...

I may just give him a ring and indicate he's full o' the brown stuff cause Hell ISN'T impressed...

Go Browns!!!
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) RGIII Part III

Link Copied to Clipboard