Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
At the end of the process, people have picked apart these kids game to death. Thing is the more they pick at Tannehill the more the experts fall in love with the guy and at the same time half of the big six are losing their luster.

Hell more than a few guys are starting to say that Blackmon isn't even as good as Floyd. Actually they are comparing Blackmon to Boldin and that just isn't good.

Claiborne's inability to stay low in his backpedal is making teams weary and I think he has a shot to fall to Buffalo.

Richardson was dropping passes left and right at the end of his proday and if you require your #1 to have great hands, that is now a question.

The difference in current talent level is leveling out under the microscope.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I watched all the big 12 QB's this year,and IMO the one who stood toe to toe with the other ones(RG/Luck) was not any mentioned like Tanney but actually Weeden..Tanneyhill foled in bigger games..that has caught my attention big time as had this evaluation:

http://www.cantonrep.com/community/blog/freshbrown ies/x760613462/Best-look-yet-at-Big-Four-in-Browns -draft

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
If we do draft Tannehill, I should win a Tannehill jersey. lol

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

I watched all the big 12 QB's this year,and IMO the one who stood toe to toe with the other ones(RG/Luck) was not any mentioned like Tanney but actually Weeden..Tanneyhill folded in bigger games..that has caught my attention big time as had this evaluation:

Quinn was said to be pro-ready, but winning the big game was a big knock on him and I guess you could say he was wound too tight also. No way am I comparing Quinn and Tannehill..but one can't discount the ability to rise to the occasion. Part of Tanny's problems have a lot to do with understanding what he is looking at and being raw, so that could change with time and is not necessarily a character trait.

"Going from 4-12 to 6-10 isn't good enough. I believe we are going to be better than that. We're going to be a lot better than that." - Mike Holmgren (3/15/12)
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I watched all the big 12 QB's this year,and IMO the one who stood toe to toe with the other ones(RG/Luck) was not any mentioned like Tanney but actually Weeden..Tanneyhill foled in bigger games..that has caught my attention big time as had this evaluation:

I think part of my issue with an OSU QB is that they seem to put up huge numbers in that system.

I always wanted Zac Robinson. Well, where's that guy now? He's been on like 4 times as a backup. I guess may be he could Jeremy Lin it somewhere, but it's not looking like he'll be anything but a number 3 QB. Nobody seems to want him.

Looking at it, Weeden put up much better numbers than Robinson did (even when Robinson had Dez Bryant), so may be i'm just upset about little love going to a guy I liked a lot.

Still 28 years old, just makes me think of Drew Henson

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Again let your eyes tell the story..Weeden was very proficient in big games..he didn't regress..Tanney did..thats what bother me about RT..Weeden I like a lot in spite of his age.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Again let your eyes tell the story..Weeden was very proficient in big games..he didn't regress..Tanney did..thats what bother me about RT..Weeden I like a lot in spite of his age.

I think that it comes down to QB or WR if we stay at 4 and that might be a big if, but I still like Weeden for us and he would not require the 4th selection.
Worst case scenario he cost us the 22nd selection.
Best case the 67th.
More probable would be the 37th selection.

The thing that bothers me the most about Tannehill is his extra hitch/hopping at the end of his drops.
That needs to be corrected for timing sake and it was very apparent on his pro day I think.

[Linked Image]

B
Legend
Legend
B
By the way....good to see you around AD.....you had been missing a while. We don't always agree, but I like it when you are around.

Did you just take some time off or did your parole finally get approved?

Just kidding man

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I absolutely cannot see us taking Tannehill. Heckert said that he wanted guys who can contribute from day 1 at the top of the draft, and that's not Tannehill in any manner imaginable.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Thing is the more they pick at Tannehill the more the experts fall in love with the guy and at the same time half of the big six are losing their luster.

I believe that it's the fever of draft-time, and that during draft-time, players who play elite positions see their negatives overshadowed by their upside.

The knocks on Tannehill had nothing to do with his measurables. The months leading up to the draft sway the evaluations from game-day results to measurables and upside.

We need look no further to the two dudes taken in the 1st round last year that had absolutely no business being taken in the first round in Gabbert and Ponder.

Teams without a QB are left looking over the scraps because Luck and Griffin will be long gone. After Tannehill, who is left in this draft that stands even an outside chance of becoming a starter? The consensus #4 is Weeden, and he's gonna be 29.

I'm also going to say I've read more than one report that flat-out says he's not a top-10 talent but will go there because he's a QB. That doesn't speak to his chances. That speaks to the level of reaching teams will do because he's a QB. I'm not good with that at #4.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
T
Legend
Legend
T
If McCoy had a quick release and better arm strength than scouts acknowledged then they coached it out of him. The ability to get a pass quickly out to a receiver has been lacking.

N
Rookie
Rookie
N
Quote:

Quote:

Thing is the more they pick at Tannehill the more the experts fall in love with the guy and at the same time half of the big six are losing their luster.

I believe that it's the fever of draft-time, and that during draft-time, players who play elite positions see their negatives overshadowed by their upside.

The knocks on Tannehill had nothing to do with his measurables. The months leading up to the draft sway the evaluations from game-day results to measurables and upside.

We need look no further to the two dudes taken in the 1st round last year that had absolutely no business being taken in the first round in Gabbert and Ponder.

Teams without a QB are left looking over the scraps because Luck and Griffin will be long gone. After Tannehill, who is left in this draft that stands even an outside chance of becoming a starter? The consensus #4 is Weeden, and he's gonna be 29.

I'm also going to say I've read more than one report that flat-out says he's not a top-10 talent but will go there because he's a QB. That doesn't speak to his chances. That speaks to the level of reaching teams will do because he's a QB. I'm not good with that at #4.

Agree 100%. Tannehill will go in the Top 10 due to the media and the need of a franchise QB. He went from a mid-season projected second day pick to a Top 10 pick in a couple months. He may have had a good pro day but I just don't see a guy who is going to come in and start immediately.

[color:"white"]Such is life in Soviet Russia... I mean Cleveland[/color]
Legend
Legend
Has a QB ever NOT have a good pro day?

Pro Days IMO for QB's are so overrated..

If I'm a GM I'm making my basis off of tape and the combine.

1) The combine means more to me than a pro day b/c it shows you have some heart and aren't afraid to compete for your future career. Not to mention you get to see how he throws to guys he is unfamiliar with.

2) The game tape is all i need. If you are that interested in a QB, chances are you should have seen him play at a game live at some point during their last year. If not the GM, then one of the scouts for sure.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Legend
Legend
j/c

If we draft Tannehill, I sure don't want him playing in the 2nd half of games. He showed up in a couple of games but the tendency is the aggies couldn't score worth a crap in the 2nd half. They were ranked as low as #8 and by the 10th week they were out of the top 25.

....................1.....2.......3......4......T
........SMU......7.....7.......0.....0......14
#8..TA&M.....20...13....10......3......46

........IDHO....0.....0.......0......7.......7
#9..TA&M.....7....20.....10......0.....37

#7.....OKST....3.....0.....21.....6.....30
#8....TA&M...10...10.....0......9......29

#14..TA&M...14....21....0......3......38
#18.....ARK....7....10...10....15.....42

#24.TA&M....10....21.....7......7......45
.........TTU.....7.....13....10....10.....40

#20...BAY......7.....7.....14.....0......28
#21.TA&M.....3....21.....17...14......55

#17T A&M.....3...17....10......3......33
..........ISU....7.....0....10......0......17

....................1.....2.......3......4......OT.....T
........MIZZ...14.....3......0.....14......7......38
#16.TA&M.....7....21.....0.......3......0.......31

........TA&M ...3....7......0......15......25
#6....OKLA....7....6.....28......0.......41

....................1.....2.......3......4......OT.....T
......TA&M......0....14.....7.....10....19.....50
#14..KSU......0....14.....0.....17....22.....53

KU.................0.....0......0.......7.....7
TA&M............23...21....17......0.....61

#25...TEX......0.....7.....17......3.....27
......TA&M.....10....6......0.......9.....25

TA&M............3....17....10......3.....33
NW...............0.....7.......0.....15....22

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
The entire team collapsed in the 2nd half this year. They would try to go conservative then the defense would give up a couple big plays and let the opposition back in it. Receivers would start dropping everything and you could feel Sherman's frustration.

Then Tannehill would start pressing to come up with the great play and forcing some stuff he shouldnt have tried. As bad as those circumstances were, they are great experience and something he can look back upon and say, what could i have done differently.

year 3 is when QBs should emerge, he just didnt have that year 3. private workout will be huge for him.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

The entire team collapsed in the 2nd half this year. They would try to go conservative then the defense would give up a couple big plays and let the opposition back in it. Receivers would start dropping everything and you could feel Sherman's frustration.

Then Tannehill would start pressing to come up with the great play and forcing some stuff he shouldnt have tried. As bad as those circumstances were, they are great experience and something he can look back upon and say, what could i have done differently.

year 3 is when QBs should emerge, he just didnt have that year 3. private workout will be huge for him.

Sound's like a description of the Browns season and McCoy..Year 3 should be the year Mourg.

"Going from 4-12 to 6-10 isn't good enough. I believe we are going to be better than that. We're going to be a lot better than that." - Mike Holmgren (3/15/12)
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Tannehill can only hurt his stock with private workouts, not improve them. The "why" of this is because the things that are question marks aren't about the things he can do in private workouts. They are the things he does on the field when the pads are on and there are 11-guys facing him.

He can absolutely confirm the positives, but there's no way to address his specific negatives. Only the game-tape and gut-feelings can do that.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Not sure how many times I've typed it.

I think the Vikings woud be stupid to pass up Kalil . . .

Tannehill could give Vikings trade leverage

Posted by Mike Florio on April 1, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT

Getty Images
After former Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill worked out in College Station on Thursday, Mike Mayock of NFL Network proclaimed that “Cleveland has to take [Tannehill] at No. 4.” If the Browns don’t take him with the fourth pick, the Dolphins (whose offensive coordinator is former A&M coach Mike Sherman) would likely gobble Tannehill up at No. 8.

And if Tannehill somehow slips through the cracks to No. 12, the Seahawks apparently will be interested, given the presence of coach Pete Carroll, G.M. John Schneider, and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell at the Pro Day session.

With three teams possibly clamoring for Tannehill, the team that holds the third pick in the draft may finally have a trade market. Whether it’s a flip-flop with the Browns or a five-spot discount with the Dolphins or a nine-position plummet with the Seahawks, three different teams could make a run at the clear shot at Tannehill.

At a bare minimum, the Vikings should squeeze the Browns into a one-spot swap, like the Vikings did with the Dolphins back in 2004, when Vikings G.M. Rick Spielman was coincidentally the G.M. in Miami. Then, the Vikings could still pick tackle Matt Kalil and finagle an extra pick (maybe a third-rounder) from the Browns.

To make that happen, Spielman will have to entice his former team into making an offer to move up from No. 8. Unless the Browns fear a jump by Miami or Seattle, the Browns will be inclined to call Minnesota’s bluff and sit tight.

Legend
Legend
if there are three back to back to back picks at the QB position.. I will be flabergasted..

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
If anyone ever posted or states that the Browns should trade up to 3 for Tannehill, I believe their immediate expulsion from this board and psychiatric help should be mandated. If Any talking head suggests it... I say they are no longer a viable source of anything. The thought of that makes my stomach churn. It's not that I don't like Tannehill it's that it is just insane.

M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

If anyone ever posted or states that the Browns should trade up to 3 for Tannehill, I believe their immediate expulsion from this board and psychiatric help should be mandated. If Any talking head suggests it... I say they are no longer a viable source of anything. The thought of that makes my stomach churn. It's not that I don't like Tannehill it's that it is just insane.

To which I say, AMEN. You don't trade up for a non-day 1 starter who has upside but is known for questionable game day decisions.

Legend
Legend
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, LOYAL... even those who thought Burfict was a first-round lock.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, LOYAL... even those who thought Burfict was a first-round lock.

It was a joke Steve..the difference is last year Burfict was a top 10 pick that slid due to a sub par Junior year. His play dropping off is up for argument, his attitude and Character concerns has clearly been confirmed. Tannehill is purely being projected on upside in my opinion..but nice shot.

P
All Pro
All Pro
P
Quote:

Quote:

To which I say, AMEN. You don't trade up for a non-day 1 starter who has upside but is known for questionable game day decisions.

I think someone did in another thread

Legend
Legend
I have said this before, but I'll say it again here ......

I think that there are 3 things you do not pass on in the draft, unless you already have one.

1) Franchise QB
2) Pure Shutdown Corner.
3) Franchise Left Tackle.

I think that there are 2 franchise QBs, and 1 franchise LT available in this draft. Everyone else is just a half step or more behind that level. The Vikings would be fools to trade down, barring another trade offer like the Rams received.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
This is a list of the 3rd quarterbacks taken in their drafts since the Browns return. I found 2 Pro Bowlers (Roethlisburger and Cutler) in the last 13 drafts. Twice, the 3rd QB taken was the best of the three. Cutler was better than Vince Young and Matt Leinhart. Kolb is better than Brady Quinn and J. Russell. The 2004 draft with Roethlisburger produced 3 franchise QBs with P. Rivers and E. Manning.

1999 Akili Smith
2000 Chris Redman
2001 Quincy Carter
2002 Patrick Ramsey
2003 Kyle Boller
2004 Ben Roethlisburger
2005 Jason Campbell
2006 Jay Cutler
2007 Kevin Kolb
2008 Brian Brohm
2009 Josh Freeman
2010 Jimmy Clausen
2011 Blaine Gabbert
2012 Ryan Tannehill

I'm ok with rolling the dice on Tannehill, even at 4 IF and that is a big IF the Browns love him. I don't want to pick him just because we need a QB. We will be doing this again in 3 years if he doesn't work out.

Legend
Legend
Ben and Cutler.. with Freeman pending..

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I'm ok with rolling the dice on Tannehill, even at 4 IF and that is a big IF the Browns love him. I don't want to pick him just because we need a QB. We will be doing this again in 3 years if he doesn't work out.

Me too...but think about it for a minute...why would the Browns offer 3 1st rounders for RG3 if they think they can get another franchise QB in Tannehill at 4?

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
Legend
Legend
but that was before his awesome pro day.

They've said all along now that they lost out on RGIII they're going to try to "improve the talent around the QBs already on the roster... use those picks on starters."

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Quote:

Me too...but think about it for a minute...why would the Browns offer 3 1st rounders for RG3 if they think they can get another franchise QB in Tannehill at 4?

Ummm.....Ya know, Dj...that's a damned good question, and one I hadn't thought of...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Hey no logic allowed

[Linked Image]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Conspiracy alert

What if....STL and CLE staged this RG3 thing? The Rams and Browns fleeced the Redskins TOGETHER...the Browns want Tannehill over RG3, or like him as much and played along to get the maximum out of WAS...now STL gives back some of that haul of picks on draft day to select Claiborne or Blackmon at 4...with our "supposed" interest in RG3 and our trade down we signal no interest for Tannehill, so Dolphins stay still and think they'll get Tannehill at 8 easily....and then we take Tannehill at 6

Deep Conspiracy: we don't want either RG or Tannehill but force the Dolphins to trade up to 3 with our scening, freeing up Kalil at 4 for the Rams, who give us back some of the WAS picks...we have 2 of Blackmon, Richardson and Claiborne on the board when we pick at 6 and have some extra picks

Hey, it DOES make sense

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
Legend
Legend
And what if aliens really shot Kennedy from their invisible spaceship ..........

As cutthroat as the NFL is, if that were the case, the browns would have called the Redskins and tole them that they would trade 4 to the Skins for just a pair of 1s and a 2nd ....... and they can save that extra #1.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
The really sad part is that I could see Dan Snyder or Carmen Policy falling for such a ploy.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Quote:

This is a list of the 3rd quarterbacks taken in their drafts since the Browns return. I found 2 Pro Bowlers (Roethlisburger and Cutler) in the last 13 drafts. Twice, the 3rd QB taken was the best of the three. Cutler was better than Vince Young and Matt Leinhart. Kolb is better than Brady Quinn and J. Russell. The 2004 draft with Roethlisburger produced 3 franchise QBs with P. Rivers and E. Manning.

1999 Akili Smith
2000 Chris Redman
2001 Quincy Carter
2002 Patrick Ramsey
2003 Kyle Boller
2004 Ben Roethlisburger
2005 Jason Campbell
2006 Jay Cutler
2007 Kevin Kolb
2008 Brian Brohm
2009 Josh Freeman
2010 Jimmy Clausen
2011 Blaine Gabbert
2012 Ryan Tannehill

If Tannehill gets picked at 4 it's because he is the next available QB and not picked on his actual performance this past year or combine (or lack thereof). Tannehil is a bad move on any team who takes him in the first round to start immediately. Write it down or chisel it in stone. I wouldn't touch him with the lack of protection or weapons on this team.

There is only way to continue to right this ship and turn this team around. Fix the protection and get the weapons this year then draft the QB next year if Colt falters.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Ryan Tannehill has too many question marks to go in top 10

It's a foregone conclusion that Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III will be the first two quarterbacks to come off the board on draft day following their spectacular pro-day performances a week ago. The workouts confirmed scouts' opinions on each prospect and secured their spots with the Indianapolis Colts and Washington Redskins.

However, there are other teams near the top of the board still in need of a franchise quarterback, which has sent the stock of Texas A&M QB Ryan Tannehill soaring across the league. The consensus third-rated quarterback has been pegged as a potential fit in Cleveland and Miami, but questions persist about whether he is truly a top-10 talent.

While some view Tannehill as an athletic quarterback in the mold of Tony Romo, others see an unpolished passer with a game that is not quite ready for primetime. After taking some time to study his game tape in advance of his highly anticipated pro day Thursday in College Station, here are the three questions I believe evaluators must resolve before pulling the trigger on Tannehill as a top-10 pick:

1. Is Tannehill an elite talent?

Scouts are taught to look for special qualities in every prospect that will help them become successful at the next level. These traits are often dubbed "blue qualities," and top-10 picks typically possess two or three elite characteristics. Andrew Luck (accuracy, pocket presence and awareness, football IQ) and Robert Griffin III (athleticism, arm strength, leadership ability) have these blue qualities. Tannehill, in my opinion, only has one.

Tannehill certainly is a blue-chip athlete. He was one of the Aggies' top receiving threats during his first two seasons in College Station, and those skills are on display when he has the ball in his hands. He is nimble and elusive in the pocket and also shows above average speed in the open field. His ability to operate as a dual-threat playmaker on the edge makes him an outstanding fit in movement-based passing games.
Reuter: QB musical chairs
The offseason has been a big game of QB musical chairs. Who's still standing? Chad Reuter eyes draft quarterbacks. More ...

When breaking down other key components of Tannehill's game, I would rank his arm strength near elite level, but not quite there. And his accuracy and touch, particularly on deep throws, only receive above-average marks. While some of those traits can be improved through diligent training and repetition, Tannehill doesn't necessarily possess a skill set that will allow him to become a dominant player immediately.

Now, that doesn't mean that Tannehill can't become an effective starter early in his career (Matt Ryan has had success in Atlanta without having elite arm strength or athleticism), but he must be exceptional in other areas and have the right supporting cast to thrive. Given those unique circumstances, it is hard to view Tannehill as a top-10 talent at first glance.

2. Will his limited game experience prevent him from becoming an instant success as a pro?

Studies have shown that a young quarterback's success can be tied to his game experience as a collegian. In fact, Bill Parcells reportedly used a formula that required a quarterback prospect to have three-plus years of starting experience, 23-plus wins and a college degree to garner serious consideration. Others have employed similar formulas with 30-plus collegiate starts as a baseline. The common denominator in all of these philosophies is to acquire quarterbacks who enter the league prepared mentally and physically from extensive game experience.

Tannehill, however, falls short on those benchmarks, and thus, evaluators could question his readiness for the pro game. He enters the league with only 20 career starts, compiling a 13-7 record in those games. Although the record is not disappointing, the tale of the tape suggests he still needs to work on the finer aspects of the position. From developing a better sense of how to orchestrate the game at the line of scrimmage to showing improved awareness of defensive fronts and coverage, Tannehill needs more training and repetitions.
Davis: Mock Draft 3.0
With the first three picks presumably set, Charles Davis says the Browns can really shape next month's NFL draft. More ...

While some would counter by referencing the immediate impact of Cam Newton as a rookie starter despite his limited collegiate résumé, I would point out that Mark Sanchez and Alex Smith also had similar collegiate starting experience to Tannehill.

That's why scouts must carefully scrutinize Tannehill's workout at his pro day to assess where he is in his development and how quickly he can grasp the complexities of the pro game. He must demonstrate sound mechanics from a footwork standpoint, while also displaying arm strength, accuracy and touch. If he can put on spectacular showing to complement the occasional flashes of brilliance that show up on game tape, a team might be convinced to ignore the limited résumé and gamble on Tannehill's upside and potential.

3. Does he possesses the "it" factor to take his team to another level?

When evaluating top talent, scouts want to see how players perform in big games. The idea is to see how well a prospect fares against pro-caliber talent in a pressurized environment that mirrors the weekly battles in the NFL.

In studying Tannehill's senior season, it is apparent that he struggled in the Aggies' biggest games. In a five-game breakdown against the top-tier teams on his schedule (Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas State and Texas), Tannehill only completed 54.7 percent of his passes with nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions. More importantly, his team lost all five games. Tannehill didn't make enough plays from the pocket to help his team take those competitive battles. Whether it was a critical interception or a poor throw on a pivotal third down, Tannehill appeared to come up short when it mattered most.
Casserly: Mock Draft 3.0
How will notable free-agency acquisitions affect April's NFL draft? Charley Casserly projects the first round. More ...

Given those failures, scouts should strongly consider whether Tannehill has the "it" factor needed to be a franchise quarterback. Although this remains an unquantifiable trait, the ability to lead a team to victory despite difficult circumstances separates the elite from the also-rans at the position.

Without a signature win or a memorable moment to indicate Tannehill has the goods to be a clutch performer with the game on the line, I have a hard time considering Tannehill to be a top-10 talent. The Browns or Dolphins might eventually disagree with my opinion, but it is difficult to find a game tape that rebuffs that assessment.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
There is only way to continue to right this ship and turn this team around. Fix the protection and get the weapons this year then draft the QB next year if Colt falters.

Why not do all the above?
#4 Tannehill
#22 Wright, Hill, Jeffery
#37 Martin, Wilson, Miller
#68 Bobbie Massie or Swartz might have to trade up but we have plenty of mid and late round picks to work with.

Tannehill has such a rare skill set, he is worth the risk.

C
Legend
Legend
C
So all along you've been saying Tannehill, but what we didn't know was that you want to move him back to wide receiver. I get it now!

C
Legend
Legend
C
Just a side note...

The other of the article you posted worked under Mike Holmgren as a scout for several years.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Tannehill v.2

Link Copied to Clipboard