|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358 |
I was looking for a "your dream draft" thread, but I only found the "draft nightmare" thread. So here goes... 1. IND: QB Luck, Stanford 2. WAS: QB Griffin, Baylor I want HHS to convince me that they're taking Tannehill at 4. I want it to be so obvious that they think Tannehill is great and that they're going to draft him that Miami offers a big deal to Minny that they can't pass up... something like this year's 1st and 3rd and next year's first so Minny has to move down. 3. MIA (f/ MIN): QB Tannehill, A&M Now Kalil is on the board. St. Louis, Jacksonville, Minnesota, and Buffalo are all interested in moving up. We convince STL that Buffalo has offered #10 plus 2013 1st, but we'd take their #6, #33, and #39. They still come out way ahead in their move down for Griffin and get they player they covet and take the deal. 4. STL (f/ CLE): OT Kalil, USC Right here, everyone starts talking about Trent Richardson. The camera has already been on him when the Browns were on the clock and he started to get nervous... the phone wasn't ringing and eventually his agent calls him to make him look busy. How could the top offensive non-QB prospect not get picked here? Tampa turns in the card. 5. TB: CB Claiborne, LSU Well, now the draftcasters talk about what a great move the Browns made. Got two extra picks in the second and now they can draft Richardson. Cleveland burns up most of their clock and the cameras keep showing Richardson, who is not getting a call. Cut to Justin Blackmon, whose phone is ringing. 6. CLE: WR Blackmon, Ok. St.7. JAX: WR Floyd, ND 8. CAR: DL Cox, Miss St. 9. MIN: CB Kirkpatrick, Alabama 10. BUF: OT Reiff, Iowa 11. KC: NT Poe, Memphis 12. SD (f/ SEA): OLB Ingram, South Carolina 13. AZ: OT Martin, Stanford 14. DAL: OG Glenn, Georgia 15. PHI: LB Keuchly, BC 16. NYJ: LB Upshaw, Alabama 17. CIN: OG DeCastro, Stanford 18. SEA (f/ SD): Dont'a Hightower 19. CHI: DT Brockers, LSU After Tennessee loses out on their target, the Browns call Tennessee to jump Cincinatti for Richardson, offering #22, #118, + #160. Tennessee takes the free picks. 20. CLE (f/ TEN): RB Richardson, Alabama21. CIN: WR Hill, GT 22. TEN (f/ CLE): CB Gilmore, South Carolina (lost Cortland Finnegan) Detroit is bummed out now that the top 3 corner prospects are all gone, as corner and OL are their primary needs, and there are no players at those positions who are a good value. The phone rings as Detroit is looking to trade down. Everyone is shocked whent hey see the team image on the "on the clock" screen... 23. CLE (f/ DET): WR K. Wright, Baylor (trades #33 + #67)24. PIT: WR Reuben Randle, LSU 25. DEN: DT Jerel Worthy, MSU 26. HOU: OT Adams, OSU (would have liked to take a WR here, but the cupboard is bare... need to replace Winston, couldn't find a trade-down partner) 27. NE (f/ NO): OLB Mercilus, Illinois 28. GB: OLB Perry, USC 29. BAL: OG Zeitler, Wisconsin 30. SF: WR Jeffrey, South Carolina 31. NE: OG Silatolu, Midwestern St. 32. NYG: TE Coby Fleener, Stanford Round 2: 33. DET (f/ STL via CLE): Alfonso Dennard, CB Nebraska 34. IND: Mohammed Sanu, WR Rutgers 35. MIN: Devon Still, DT Penn St. 36. TB: Doug Martin, RB Boise St 37. CLE: Lavonte David, OLB Nebraska38. JAX: Andre Branch, DE Clemson 39. PHI (from WAS via STL and CLE): Mark Barron, SS Alabama (traded for 51 and 88) Andy Reid doesn't "goof" this time around. I'd like to type more, but my wife wants me to go to bed. Here's the rest of the Browns: 51. CLE (f/ AZ via PHI) Brandon Brooks, OL Miami (Oh) 88. CLE (f/ HOU via PHI) Brandon Mosley, OT Auburn 100. CLE Ron Brooks, CB LSU 139. CLE Brandon Taylor, SS LSU 204. CLE Austin Davis, QB So Miss 205. CLE Akiem Hicks, DT Regina 211. CLE Coty Sensabaugh, CB Clemson 245. CLE Julian Miller, DE WVU 247. CLE Tysyn Hartman, FS KSU
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 989
All Pro
|
All Pro
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 989 |
Looks pretty good but I don't see Minn. moving back and passing up on Reiff for Kirpatrick. Their OL needs are top priority this draft. I would bet that they are steadfast all-in for Kalil. But It is a nice dream.
I think Richardson has a chance to fall in the draft as well. But I don't see him slipping past NYJ. They love the hype and high profile players and he would be a great fit for their offense to help out Sanchez.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
or Tebow. 
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358 |
Quote:
Looks pretty good but I don't see Minn. moving back and passing up on Reiff for Kirkpatrick. Their OL needs are top priority this draft. I would bet that they are steadfast all-in for Kalil. But It is a nice dream.
You're probably right... but there has been a lot of noise about the Vikings being "open" to moving down, especially mentioned in terms of trading up for Tannehill. Of course, that could just be to see if they could swap picks with us... like they're only open to moving back to our spot lol. But you could switch Kirkpatrick with Buffalo and it still make sense. Both teams need LTs but both also really need corners. Remember there was some talk of them drafting Claiborne as well, and with the success they had with Winfield I bet a strong-tackling corner with cover skills would appeal to them as well. As far as Buffalo goes, Nix has already said he expect to draft 2 corners this year.
Quote:
I think Richardson has a chance to fall in the draft as well. But I don't see him slipping past NYJ. They love the hype and high profile players and he would be a great fit for their offense to help out Sanchez.
Yeah, the Jets are the one team that I think could throw a wrench in there, but they also need pass rush and could see that RBs can be had later, especially if they're looking for a complimentary guy for Greene.
I'm not saying it's how I expect it to go, but it could. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,979
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,979 |
Just that easy? The first ( What the) I see is you hope Cincinnati would take DeCastro at 17 and want Richardson at 21. They would just take Richardson at 17 because DeCastro's more likely to fall 4 spots there.
Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358 |
My view on that...
Cincy needs an OG. So does SD who picks 18. So does CHI who picks 19. SD, CHI, and TEN probably don't take RBs. CIN won't have a shot at a value lineman at 21, so they go for the lineman first. They also have BJGE on the roster.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,629
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,629 |
Cincy doesn't need a OG that badly, they have Boling who they drafted in the 4th rnd last year and seem to like and they signed Travelle Wharton and Jacob Bell in Free Agency.
RIP GM
Live, Love, Laugh
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850 |
Ok, so Cliff Notes version:
Blackmon, Richardson, K.Wright, Brandon-X - day1 starters on offense L. David - day1 starter on defense
+
100. CLE Ron Brooks, CB LSU - battle Dmitri for CB2 job 139. CLE Brandon Taylor, SS LSU - at least rotational for us ***everybody else is just a flier but that's what you get in the 200s*** 204. CLE Austin Davis, QB So Miss 205. CLE Akiem Hicks, DT Regina 211. CLE Coty Sensabaugh, CB Clemson 245. CLE Julian Miller, DE WVU 247. CLE Tysyn Hartman, FS KSU
My thoughts: I like Sanu better than K.Wright in general, but with Little/Blackmon I agree that we need a small speedster in the mix.
Really hope that Richardson is everything that we hope he is if we would trade up for him there. Bama had an amazing OL and while Richardson looked great, he also had an amazing OL. We could get a better RT and still have a couple picks to target a trade up later if we went with one of the other RBs. It would certainly add spice to the draft talk though.
I love what you did with the defense since you took possibly my 2 favorite under-rated guys (though they are becoming much less so on these boards lately). If Hagg or Taylor could nail down the 2nd S spot and Ward could stay healthy, then we could actually have a defense to be proud of.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850 |
w/o trades, here would be my "fix the Browns by need in 1 draft" list:
RT - 1B - Cordy Glenn RB - 2 - David Wilson 1WR - 1A - Blackmon 3WR - 4B - Ryan Broyles (likely PUP to start year though) RG or LG - 5A - Senio Kelemete LB - 3 - R.Lewis CB - 4A - Ron Brooks FS - 5B - Eddie Whitley
then, we can use the last 5 picks on BPA fliers.
obviously, we might still have 1 huge gaping hole. so, we either have Colt make a huge leap with this group or we go searching for QB in the next draft.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
Quote:
obviously, we might still have 1 huge gaping hole. so, we either have Colt make a huge leap with this group or we go searching for QB in the next draft.
Obviously Colt is the big ?????? in all of this... but if we do this right and we do still need to go get a QB next year... 1. I won't be upset giving up a fair number of picks because we should have filled at least 3 or 4 current holes and 2. the new QB should be walking into a decent situation...
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692 |
Sounds good in theory. 
If everybody had like minds, we would never learn. GM Strong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358 |
I'd be happy with that outcome. Wilson isn't the RB that I'd pick but I think we'd be a much improved team with those players.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850 |
I prefer Miller, but also think he will be gone by #37. I'm about equal between Wilson and Martin and have both above Polk.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
Quote:
Sounds good in theory.
What else do we have? 
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,388
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,388 |
Title of this thread should be "How to build Rome in a day".
"The medium for the bad news was ESPN, which figured. The network represents much of what is loud, obnoxious and empty in sports today."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358 |
DC is more qualified to build a city than me... so I'll defer to him on that one.  Biggest thing I've ever built is a chicken coop. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,104
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,104 |
Most of these picks are more for position than actual player. I admit to not knowing alot about some of these guys and just go from where they are ranked and the buzz I read on this board.
1A-Morris Claiborne, CB -Rock solid pair of CB's for a long time. 1B- Stephen Hill,WR - Admittedly, combine numbers skew this pick for me. 2- Mike Adams,OT - rounds out the Oline as I think the other spots are O.K. 3-Vinny Curry,DE- Don't know much about him, best available DE. 4A- Bruce Irvin,OLB- Great numbers but don't know about him as a 4-3 OLB. 4B-Isaiah Pead,RB - Main emphasis is RB at this spot. 5A- Senio Kelemete,OG- Oline depth 5B-Marvin Mcnutt,WR- McNutt can push Massa. or Mitchell out the door. 6A-James Hanna,TE- Based soley on great combine numbers 6B- Akiem Hicks,DE- Why not? 7A- Tysyn Hartman,FS- Why not? 7B-Aaron Corp, QB- Once beat out Barkley so there has to be some talent there.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,560
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,560 |
To fix this thing in one draft. Without trades is hard as I would look to acquire Philly's two 2nd round picks for the 22nd.
1a. Ryan Tannehill. I don't believe in Colt so QB is my top priority. I believe Tannehill will be a franchise QB and it wont take nearly as long as some are predicting.
1b. RT Jonathon Martin or Glenn one should fall
2. WR Hill or Jeffery or Randle
3. RB Miller, Turbin or James, running backs will fall this year
4a. CB Coryell Judie Texas A&M 4b. WR Dwight Jones or Ryan Broyles
5a FS Janzen Jackson McNese St. 5b OLB Danny Trevathon 6a. DE Dante PaigeMoss 6b OT Donald Stephenson 7a LB Vontaze Burfict 7b. DT Nick Jean-Baptiste 7c CB Justin Bethel Presbyterian
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,338
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,338 |
I would be ecstatic if the draft turned out this way Steve, although I would change a few players up. It is definitely a way to build a high Caliber team and I don't think there is a better GM out there at working the board up and down than Heckert.
"Going from 4-12 to 6-10 isn't good enough. I believe we are going to be better than that. We're going to be a lot better than that." - Mike Holmgren (3/15/12)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
Quote:
DC is more qualified to build a city than me... so I'll defer to him on that one. 
Biggest thing I've ever built is a chicken coop.
We could hire Ty Pennington as GM and do "Extreme Make-Over Browns Edition".. he could tear us down, build us back up and have us in the super bowl in a week. 
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692 |
Ok....I'll play, for 5 rounds
1A- Tannehill QB 1B- Cordy Glenn RT 2- Mohamed Sanu WR 3- Lamichael James RB 4A- .Brandon Brooks OG 4B- Josh Kaddu OLB 5A- Trenton Robinson S 5B- Chris Rainey RB/WR/KR/PR
If everybody had like minds, we would never learn. GM Strong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,560
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,560 |
Rainey is the guy that is hard to place in this draft as he could go from the 2nd to the 5th.
Sanu has won me over with his elite level route running.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692 |
Quote:
Rainey is the guy that is hard to place in this draft as he could go from the 2nd to the 5th.
Sanu has won me over with his elite level route running.
Rainey is hard to place, but I want him....I'd take him at the bottom of the third if I had to move up.
Whoever gets him is getting a heck of a deal for a non premium pick. It's why I might make it a semi premium pick.....say late 3rd, early 4th.
If everybody had like minds, we would never learn. GM Strong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,660
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,660 |
Quote:
Quote:
Rainey is the guy that is hard to place in this draft as he could go from the 2nd to the 5th.
Sanu has won me over with his elite level route running.
Rainey is hard to place, but I want him....I'd take him at the bottom of the third if I had to move up.
Whoever gets him is getting a heck of a deal for a non premium pick. It's why I might make it a semi premium pick.....say late 3rd, early 4th.
I like the idea of adding both Sanu and Rainey at the WR position. I really like Blackmon, but I just don't see us picking him at 4. IT's probably going to be either Tannehill or Richardson (I must concede ugh).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248 |
Quote:
1A- Tannehill QB
Uggh ... I hope not. I haven't really followed these threads pretty closely, so maybe I'm just repeating stuff ... but the train of thought that "we have to get a first round QB because he's there", just seems like a losing strategy. If we were to always follow that logic ... we would of picked Brady Quinn over Joe Thomas ... egads.
My other problem with Tannehill is that he's always been ranked a mid-to-low first round pick. The ONLY thing that has plowed him up the charts is the fact that Luck and Griff are going 1-2 and there are several teams in the top 10 that need a QB. That just screams reach to me. If you scout everyone, and he's the 6th or 7th guy on your board ... that's not too bad of a reach. If you have him around 20 ... that's a hell of a reach.
I still believe in BPA. That's probably Claiborne or Kalil (if available) ... it would still improve our team and it's not a reach. I could probably live with Blackmon or Richardson as well. Both are much higher "need" players ... but at least they've consistantly been ranked in the top 10.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,758
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,758 |
Quote:
Quote:
1A- Tannehill QB
Uggh ... I hope not. I haven't really followed these threads pretty closely, so maybe I'm just repeating stuff ... but the train of thought that "we have to get a first round QB because he's there", just seems like a losing strategy. If we were to always follow that logic ... we would of picked Brady Quinn over Joe Thomas ... egads.
My other problem with Tannehill is that he's always been ranked a mid-to-low first round pick. The ONLY thing that has plowed him up the charts is the fact that Luck and Griff are going 1-2 and there are several teams in the top 10 that need a QB. That just screams reach to me. If you scout everyone, and he's the 6th or 7th guy on your board ... that's not too bad of a reach. If you have him around 20 ... that's a hell of a reach.
I still believe in BPA. That's probably Claiborne or Kalil (if available) ... it would still improve our team and it's not a reach. I could probably live with Blackmon or Richardson as well. Both are much higher "need" players ... but at least they've consistantly been ranked in the top 10.
Actually, I think Tannehill was ranked even lower than mid-first to begin with and was questionable in the 2nd. Silly season is over-ranking QBs. Personally, I don't see that much of a difference between Colt and Tannehill, except that Colt has more experience. Personally, I do think Colt gets one more year. If we give him better tools to work with and he succeeds than we didn't waste a pick to replace him. If he fails, then we'll still be in the same position but with better tools for the rookie QB and possible better QB prospects rather than settling on the "3rd" best QB prospect in this draft.
![[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]](http://i.imgur.com/FUKyw.png) "Don't be burdened by regrets or make your failures an obsession or become embittered or possessed by ruined hopes"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,692 |
No doubt he is ranked all over. I see those low rankings as well. I also see him at 8 or so on many, so obviously someone is wrong.
I guess it just boils down to which you believe and which you don't.....shrug
If everybody had like minds, we would never learn. GM Strong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,104
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,104 |
I was just thinking about Weeden now being tabbed by many as a late 1st rounder. A few weeks ago he wasn't even talked about before the third round. It seems the media really needs QB's to go in the first. I guess with Luck and Griffin pretty much locked in there isn't any mustery going on there, so they create some. I have even seen an article alluding to Osweiler being a possible first round pick.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,850 |
to be fair, it's not just the media
tebow went in the 1st, gabbert, locker, and ponder - though all were thought to be shaky (Ponder was probably the "safest" of the 4)
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,358 |
It makes so much sense when you lay it all out like that.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,338
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,338 |
Just going by what I read The Browns are looking to "Strike it Rich" in the first round. Using the 4th selection and dealing back into the early first round. Also, using 2012 picks and future picks to get back into the early second round. I also heard Heckert's eyes light up when Weeden is brought up and it seems they like him over Tannehill. If I use this scenario I see a few ways to "strike it rich". It is said it will be no surprise if the Browns use the first four selections on the offensive side of the ball.
Some factors that play into this years draft strategy are the result of What we know from this offseason. -The cost to move up to draft a projected QB in the draft. If the guy I target is at the top I have a steep price to pay to get there even from 4 spots away. I Can stockpile picks now and risk quality, Trade away multiple future first rounders or use future first rounders now to make the whole team better and get day 1 starters. -The cost of mediocre free agent WR's. 50 million for Garcon.
4.)Trent Richardson-RB 5.)Justin Blackmon WR (Trade 22 and next years 1)Future first worth #16 pick(1000) plus the 22 is worth 780. The #5 pick is worth 1700. 37.)Weeden QB- 67.)Mitchell Schwartz-OT 100.)Minniefield-CB 118.)Michael Brewster=C/G 139)Travis Lewis-OLB 160)Vontaze Burfict-ILB 204.)Posey- WR 205.)Donte-Paige Moss-DE 245.)Derrick Coleman-FB 247.)Quinton Richardson-S
"Going from 4-12 to 6-10 isn't good enough. I believe we are going to be better than that. We're going to be a lot better than that." - Mike Holmgren (3/15/12)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248 |
Quote:
No doubt he is ranked all over. I see those low rankings as well. I also see him at 8 or so on many, so obviously someone is wrong.
Because mocks are based more on NEED more than actual value ... you also will inevitably have a team or two reach on a guy because they need a certain position over another ... it still doesn't make a guy ranked as a late round quarterback any better. Like I said before ... Brady Quinn was ranked anywhere from #2 to #22 ... should we have taken him over Joe Thomas, just because we needed a quarterback really badly?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,571
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,571 |
Quote:
5.)Justin Blackmon WR (Trade 22 and next years 1)Future first worth #16 pick(1000) plus the 22 is worth 780. The #5 pick is worth 1700.
That's completely ridiculous - remember what we got to trade down from 6 to 26 last year.
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 19:33-34
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
Quote:
Just going by what I read The Browns are looking to "Strike it Rich" in the first round.
Odd, I read they were looking to trade back and take Tannehill, Weeden and Noles with their first 3 picks in hopes that one of them works out.
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,979
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,979 |
Quote:
Quote:
Just going by what I read The Browns are looking to "Strike it Rich" in the first round.
Odd, I read they were looking to trade back and take Tannehill, Weeden and Noles with their first 3 picks in hopes that one of them works out.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12,065
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12,065 |
"How to fix the Browns in one Draft"
Go back in time and lose the Miami (make them play defense) Jacksonville (make them play offense) and Seattle (Make the refs not suck) games and draft Andrew Luck #1 overall.
Downhill from there...
Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) How to Fix the Browns in One Draft
|
|