Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Y
I just can't justify the cost for the ticket. I'd actually do it through nfl.com since I'm not in the states. It's like 150 euro or so for the season. The local browns backers here does it that way. I prefer to watch the game at home though so I won't be going there unless the bengals are trumping the browns in columbus which happens sometimes...

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Season Ticket was free for this year.

I'm going to have to scrape together enough cash to get it again next year, because I really enjoy being able to watch any and every game.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Season Ticket was free for this year.

I'm going to have to scrape together enough cash to get it again next year, because I really enjoy being able to watch any and every game.

Only for new subsribers, although my gf was able to talk them into giving us the max package for 200 with 15 bucks off our next bill, so basically $185. Even with the Browns being horrible, that's a good deal.

I kinda wish they would do a package deal like the NBA has where you can pick 5 teams. 5 teams + Red Zone for 100$ would be amazing.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
red zone is the shazit!

Love being able to watch it in hd today!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

It's up and running here in Dayton. Channel 1346 = NFLN HD, 1347 = Red Zone Channel.

So stoked I finallllly get this!

[Linked Image]

Fear us, for we are the BROWNS, led by the mighty BM! Only in Cleveland.
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
So here's my experience....

I watched RedZone channel on the big screen and I had the Browns on the computer. The Browns were nice enough to snuff out all hope in the first quarter, thank you again, so I had the opportunity to really experience what the RedZone channel is all about.

If I were to describe it to someone I draw the following analogy...it's like watching the NFL, with the ability to go to any game, with my older brother who won't give up the remote. (to note I am the oldest child, as it should be)

At times I wanted to stay with a game or go to another game but for the most part big bro did a good job. So I will say that from 4pm to 4:45, it was the most exciting NFL home experience I've ever had. And it replicated itself in the afternoon games. Awesome! It was almost as good as being at a fun bar.

Well worth the $6 a month up charge. Really really good experience.

With that said you don't get a really good feel for any of the games but that crescendo as games go to the 4th quarter is really really cool.

Thank you Time Warner and NFL for finally burying the hatchet!

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Their stock went up this morning, I believe. Going to run along to Hell and get abig bag of ice — it has officially frozen over. Been barking up this tree for years. Great news this is!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Time Warner Cable finally gets NFL Network & Red-Zone Channel...

Link Copied to Clipboard