Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
I am rooting against the Donks, but it feels like most of the questionable calls have gone against them in this game.

Last edited by OverToad; 01/12/13 09:19 PM.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

I am rooting against the Donks, but it feels like most of the questionable calls have gone against them in this game.

thats no lie they had 1 make up call early other then that?

If you need 3 years to be a winner you got here 2 years to early. Get it done Browns.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Finish them Manning!

Legend
Legend
That was a clear catch ..... so the replay guy will probably say that it wasn't.

These officials have been in the bag for the Rats all day long ...... why change now?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
if they overturn this i know something is up

If you need 3 years to be a winner you got here 2 years to early. Get it done Browns.
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Man, Ngata just flat out BLEW UP the A and B gaps that time.

Uhhh...so if I don't want either team to actually win, can I root for a tie and send them both home for the playoffs?

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
jc

So bitterly cold in colorado, not sure how these guys are playing.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

jc

So bitterly cold in colorado, not sure how these guys are playing.

Darn almost

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
This has gone from a good game to a great game to an epic game...

Sooner or later...one of the Rats is going to try and jump one of these short routes and either get an INT or give up the big one...

Legend
Legend
Like that?

Well ..... I guess even Manning can make stupid throws.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Legend
Legend
Well. this one is just about over now. Rats are gonna win this damn game.

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Ytown...quick...does Tucker hit it?

I say...no!

I mean YES!

Last edited by OverToad; 01/12/13 09:47 PM.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Baltimore is going to win the Super Bowl. Just to crap on Cleveland.

All Pro
All Pro
Whats the stat? Peyton Manning has never won a game when the temp is under 40?

HACK

[Linked Image]
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Actually, I was thinking that the winner of that game would be at a serious disadvantage due to the amount of energy expended from being in the lack of oxygen, the cold, the wind, and time it took to play the regular time, and the extra time it took for overtime.

I expect the Rats to get blown out next week.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just paused my DV-R to make sure I got this right.

I just saw John Harbaugh KISS Ray Rice. lol. He had his arm around him during the field goal, kick is good, and Harbaugh kisses him on the cheek! Quite the relationship they have, lol.

The Ray Lewis Ray Rice (Ray-Squared) embrace was impressive too.

Wish our team could have moments like that.........

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Legend
Legend
Game never should of been in overtime.

Worst pass defense ever to end the game.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
jc

Like seeing the Broncos being on the receiving end of the drive.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

Baltimore is going to win the Super Bowl. Just to crap on Cleveland.

Agree its in the books a feel good ART Moment.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Whats the stat? Peyton Manning has never won a game when the temp is under 40?

HACK

Yeah he was clearly effected by the cold.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

I go back one series farther...its 3rd and 1 and you have one of the best QB's to ever play the game....and you run for the 3rd straight time.

got to conservative...you play to win...not to hold on.

HACK

[Linked Image]
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

Quote:

I go back one series farther...its 3rd and 1 and you have one of the best QB's to ever play the game....and you run for the 3rd straight time.

HACK

wait wasnt that the end of the 2nd qtr?

Legend
Legend
I would guess that for most of us this game offered both no win and no lose scenarios. One of those two teams had to win, that sucks, but one of those teams had to lose, that's awesome.

As to which is which, that's up to the individual I suppose. I favored the other outcome myself.

#GMSTRONG
R
Legend
Legend
R
Was pulling for the Broncos. Big fan of Manning. Think its a shame he doesn't have more than one.

Several disgusting moments in this game:

1. Denver D at end of regulation. They've really got no one to blame but themselves.

2. ART patches on Balt unis. Does that pissant team and fanbase not even remotely recognize that jackass stole the team from Cleveland for them....you know....the same thing that happened to Balt many moons ago?

3. The murderer acting like they just won the Super Bowl.

Legend
Legend
So glad that's friggin over!! I HATE that I cheered for the Rats.... so excited that the Texans have a chance to get the AFC champ game at home if they can pull off the upset... but damn I hate cheering for the Rats.... thankfully it was against the Donks so that made it a little easier... but I feel like I need to go take a shower and wash my mouth out with soap.

<><

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

So glad that's friggin over!! I HATE that I cheered for the Rats.... so excited that the Texans have a chance to get the AFC champ game at home if they can pull off the upset... but damn I hate cheering for the Rats.... thankfully it was against the Donks so that made it a little easier... but I feel like I need to go take a shower and wash my mouth out with soap.

It will take more then soap to wash off the stain of cheering for the rats I dont care who they are playing unless it helps the Browns.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

Quote:

HACK

I just had one of those moments that I realised I hate the Rats worse then Pittsburgh. I know its strange but with the Steelers I can respect them but Balt I just hate to the core of my bones while seeing that ART patch.
Im steamed like Ive never been before about a team losing not named the Browns.

L
2nd String
2nd String
L
Quote:

2. ART patches on Balt unis. Does that pissant team and fanbase not even remotely recognize that jackass stole the team from Cleveland for them....you know....the same thing that happened to Balt many moons ago?

Really dude? The owner of the team died and you're irked that they have Art patches.

Grow up.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

It will take more then soap to wash off the stain of cheering for the rats I dont care who they are playing unless it helps the Browns.

only way I can do it is if helps my Browns or Texans... so if Texans win (big if) I'll be working at the AFC champ game and hopefully get to watch Ray Ray's last NFL game...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Only watched the end of regulation and then OT. What in God's name was that Denver DB doing at the end of regulation? Shameful.

And when Denver got the ball in OT, I thought to myself "Manning will throw an INT."

He's the reason they were even there.

And I don't want the Ravens to win, but I really don't "hate" them as much as I do the Steelers and Bengals. Probably because I don't have any interaction with Ravens fans.

I can see Baltimore making the SB.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
L
2nd String
2nd String
L
Quote:

Only watched the end of regulation and then OT. What in God's name was that Denver DB doing at the end of regulation? Shameful.

And when Denver got the ball in OT, I thought to myself "Manning will throw an INT."

He's the reason they were even there.

And I don't want the Ravens to win, but I really don't "hate" them as much as I do the Steelers and Bengals. Probably because I don't have any interaction with Ravens fans.

I can see Baltimore making the SB.

Tucker will miss a 30 yard field goal against the Pats putting them into the super bowl.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Hey Im down with your reason Im just not down with your teams lol. Lets hope you get your wish.

Legend
Legend
All this "Flacco is Elite" talk is funny.

Apparently all you have to do to be Elite is chuck it deep 3 times and hope your WRs make great plays or the defense plays like a moron...

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Quote:

All this "Flacco is Elite" talk is funny.

Apparently all you have to do to be Elite is chuck it deep 3 times and hope your WRs make great plays or the defense plays like a moron...

But...But....they won so it must be true.

Edit and you can add a check by QB because even Weeden can do that.

Last edited by NickBrownsFan; 01/12/13 11:10 PM.

Legend
Legend
He also missed Smith on at least two more long TD throws... guy did play well... but his defense and the Broncos defensive meltdowns had more to do with that win.

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
All I know is this Manning guy must really suck, I mean that other guy, Tebow, even he could win a playoff game for the donk's.

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I've always said Flacco was overrated. But, c'mon, he was 18-34, 331 yds, 3 tds. That's a pretty good game. Especially when you consider the altitude and game time temperature.

Dude's not Johnny Unitas but he ain't Brady Quinn either.

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."
Tulsa #747447 01/13/13 10:29 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

All I know is this Manning guy must really suck, I mean that other guy, Tebow, even he could win a playoff game for the donk's.

I did have to laugh... my first thought when the Donks went to OT was "Tebow would win this in the first 30 seconds"

Some John Elway traded the beloved Tebow... to bring in high priced Manning... to lose in 2nd round playoff game... again...

<><

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I've always said Flacco was overrated. But, c'mon, he was 18-34, 331 yds, 3 tds. That's a pretty good game. Especially when you consider the altitude and game time temperature.

Jack Del Rio sure did his part to help out Flacco. The fact they assigned Bailey to Smith over Boldin in the first place was IMO STOOPID. Almost as stupid as the bengals guarding Johnson with pacman.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Except one of those completions/TDs and 70 of those yards should have been an INT, or at the very least an incomplete pass (the trebuchet volley that was actually completed when Rahim Moore had a bug fly into his eye or something.)

Last edited by clevesteve; 01/13/13 01:07 PM.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2012 NFL Season NFL Post Season 2012 Broncos Vs Ravens

Link Copied to Clipboard