Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Those art patches make my blood boil

You're not the only one.

It doesn't help that they look stupid.

Randomly placed circles are eye soars.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
This makes me sick.

I want the Cleveland Browns to be my pallbearers so they can let me down for the last time.
Legend
Legend
Is Ray Lewis' under shirt with Modell on it approved NFL equipment?

Reminds me, need to pick up some toilet paper...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
the patch is bad enough... that tshirt made me throw up in my mouth...

<><

#gmstrong
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
J/C...

Sports are a fixed sham.

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
what a story book season for the Ravens.

Art dies. Suggs goes on IR, Lewis misses most of the season but returns for the playoffs. They fire the OC with 4 games left.

go on the road and beat the might Belichek who Art fired when they moved to B-more.

How many teams would have been able to overcome what the Ravens did?

Success attracts hate.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Art dies. Suggs goes on IR, Lewis misses most of the season but returns for the playoffs. They fire the OC with 4 games left.

go on the road and beat the might Belichek who Art fired when they moved to B-more.

Success attracts hate.

I hated them well before all that.

Legend
Legend
So the Bengals lost in the first round, so you're a Ravens fan now?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Success attracts hate.

I hated them well before all that.

Yeah, since '96.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

i was thinking the same thing

<><

#gmstrong
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

All I can say is, no matter who would win this game, I'll be cheering for the NFC team in the SB. Goooooooooooo Niners!

My sentiments exactly. It has been ever since it was clear that it was BallsNoMore vs. New English.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Go niners!

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

the patch is bad enough... that tshirt made me throw up in my mouth...

I didn't watch two events today. I didn't watch Obama's inauguration and I didn't care. I also didn't watch the AFC Championship Game and I didn't care about it either.

Go Niners!

R
Legend
Legend
R
Quote:

Those art patches make my blood boil

Careful ... BigGreg will tell you to grow up.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

i was thinking the same thing

x2

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
well lets just say, I might put on a Ray Lewis jersey I got at Champs 10 years ago and wear it this week.
Huge fan of Ray Lewis. He plays the game how its supposed to be played.
I got DVDs of him that I use for teaching methods.
Lewis never did any wrong toward me.
see I don't believe in harboring bitter feelings and hate for a sports teams or players. waste of emotion

hate gets you no where. Heck I don't even hate Art Modell. My uncle was a detective in the 3rd district. Art was thankful for the extras my uncle did for certain players
who always didn't do the smartest things and later on he did investigations for Art behind the scenes. Modell was a very generous guy. He never forgot about those who did things for him.

F
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
F
Quote:

well lets just say, I might put on a Ray Lewis jersey I got at Champs 10 years ago and wear it this week.
see I don't believe in harboring bitter feelings and hate for a sports teams or players. waste of emotion

hate gets you no where. Heck I don't even hate Art Modell. My uncle was a detective in the 3rd district. Art was thankful for the extras my uncle did for certain players
who always didn't do the smartest things and later on he did investigations for Art behind the scenes. Modell was a very generous guy. He never forgot about those who did things for him.

Pretty obvious that you were a Ravens fan from the beginning. Buzz off to the Smack Shack or go away completely.

I'd like to think that sports in general isn't a worked sham but.......

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Well, maybe not you.

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_22369770/ray-lewis-murder-case-still-echoes-ravens-star

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Pretty obvious that you were a Ravens fan from the beginning. Buzz off to the Smack Shack or go away completely.

I'd like to think that sports in general isn't a worked sham but.......

Glad others are seeing an obvious troll. What Browns fan would have bought a Ray Lewis Jersey 10 years ago?

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

My uncle was a detective in the 3rd district. Art was thankful for the extras my uncle did for certain players

So Bribery? Did you just admit your uncle was a corrupt crooked cop? Cause that's what it seems like to me. Only a moron would admit his family was involved in illicit conduct to try and make them look better.

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

One of these days, this guy will reveal himself to be CoachB reincarnate.

[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I know a Frog who croaked that he'd consider Weeden a bust if he becomes Joe Flacco...I'd take that kind of "bust"

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Quote:

Quote:

One of these days, this guy will reveal himself to be CoachB reincarnate.

Yup. These statements are borderline CoachB with an odd mix of browns bashing added in. Once you start adding "behind the scenes detective work" 99% of the time the person is full of it. I'd have no problems with Kendall being removed from the boards.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

My uncle was a detective in the 3rd district. Art was thankful for the extras my uncle did for certain players

So Bribery? Did you just admit your uncle was a corrupt crooked cop? Cause that's what it seems like to me. Only a moron would admit his family was involved in illicit conduct to try and make them look better.

That looks like exactly what he just did.. He must be so proud...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
I love the mob mentality here and the people who love to jump to conclusions and act like know it alls. my uncle wasn't crooked. He knew of crooked cops,detectives, captains...but not him.

the truth of the matter is, there were a number of Browns players while Modell
was owner that found themselves in places and situations that would have been
a PR diaster for the Browns.

Art went to great lengths to have certain players followed a times. .and if a player found himself in "hot water" a call was made to my uncle and a lot of aggravation,paperwork and headlines was averted.

It was not uncommon that particular Browns players were in the company
of lets say "colorful" people and Art made sure those associations never made the Press or Plain Dealer.

you guys would think different of your "Browns Heros" if you were aware of the
things they took part in.
But hey some of you know it all any how.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
based on what? cause I'm critical of the last 14 years of garbage and inept football.

I have yet to attack or name call anybody.

when the Browns get to .500 then I will have reason to applaud them. until then they will be criticized.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
cool story bro

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Well we know they aren't your heroes, but then again your hero was involved with killing two people so why should we care that some of ours use to buy hookers and coke???

You really think we didn't know that stuff????

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
J/C

Oey vey.. Ray Lewis going to New Orleans. Mothers don't let your sons go to any bar he goes to that week if you ever want to see them again.

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family.” -AOC
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
My first thought after this game was the hoodie got outcoached, plain and simple. Blasphemy I know but it was pretty clear to my eye they weren't prepared for what the ravens brought the second half. At half time I was thinking if the Ravens want to win they need to commit to getting Rice going, the Pats interior can be run on but you got to wear them down. Then you get Boldin more involved over the top. Which is exactly what happened. The Pats had to know what was coming.

"Team Chemistry No Match for Team Biology" (Onion Sports Headline)
S
Legend
Legend
S
It's kinda funny that Brady and Belichick have not won anything since they have become this well-oiled scoring machine.

When they had that great defense, and kept things close to the vest, they were winning championships. Now they don't have the closers on defense.

Brady is a legendary player, but guys like Willie McGinest, Mike Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymour were all pretty important, and they've never really been replaced. They have some nice players, but you never have faith that their current guys can close it out.

Still pretty impressive what they can do year in and year out,

O
Legend
Legend
O
That Pats D also took a beating last night. Didn't they lose like 2345789230457802 DBs to injury? :-p

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Quote:

Quote:

Well we know they aren't your heroes, but then again your hero was involved with killing two people so why should we care that some of ours use to buy hookers and coke???

You really think we didn't know that stuff????

Remember the Bengals fan named ImpactPlaya who used to make threads pretending to want to discuss football but would thinly veil them with insults and smack about the Browns? I'll give you one guess who Kendall was.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Remember the Bengals fan named ImpactPlaya who used to make threads pretending to want to discuss football but would thinly veil them with insults and smack about the Browns? I'll give you one guess who Kendall was.

Sounds about right, but didn't he admit he was a bungle fan?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Yes, as Impact he did.

I'm letting you all know so people aren't wasting their time arguing with a troll fan from another team disguising himself as a Browns fan.

Legend
Legend
Thanks!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Yes, as Impact he did.

I'm letting you all know so people aren't wasting their time arguing with a troll fan from another team disguising himself as a Browns fan.

I've known since day one. His first topics were boarder line smack. Well I should say I was 99.99999% sure until today, after his comment about buying a Ray Lewis Jersey 10 years ago I was 100% sure. Pretty sad individual if you ask me. Kendall/impact seek help. I mean that seriously. No joke or smack intended.

Just like CoachB, I knew early on something was wrong. I made several comments at B of how a college coach had so much time to waste on a message board. Kendall just wasn't right from the beginning.

Shame, he asked me if I knew the real reason the browns traded Greg Pruitt in a PM and now I won't ever know.

I mean with his Uncles connections it would have been a real scoop.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
He's been under a few different usernames if I recall correctly. His consistent posting style gave it away for me. Really going to miss his bashing of Joe Thomas, second guessing of free agent acquisitions, and constant underlying praise for the Bengals.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I guess that explains the chip on the shoulder for Joe Thomas. A lot of Bengal fans that I work with have chips on their shoulders about Whitworth not being considered as good as Thomas. If you watch a few games (especially the Philadelphia one), you will clearly see why he's not in the same class.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2012 NFL Season NFL Post Season 2012 AFC Championship Game

Link Copied to Clipboard