Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
jfanent #780900 06/02/13 02:08 PM
S
Legend
Legend
S
LA doesn't have enough offense to keep up. I still think they can hang around though. Chicago looked great in game one against Detroit too, before really looking bad in game 2 and 3.

Boston put on a forechecking clinic last night. I said it before and still feel this way, they need Fleury back in net because Vokoun only stopping what he's supposed to won't be good enough. They need Fleury back, and they need him in 2009 form. Good luck with that.

I thought Boston got lucky yesterday though. Rask was caught out of position several times in the first two periods and came away unscathed. Pittsburgh will definitely have theirs in this series.

When the Cup Final finally comes, I'll be watching it on the beach in lovely North Carolina. I can't wait. We're gonna bring our Blackhawks flag if they can make it. It was put up just before the Detroit comeback and they haven't lost since.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Wow, J-Quick had a HORRIBLE game. Can't blame anyone else but him. The Blackhawks ate him alive.

Those were shots you have to stop.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Wow, J-Quick had a HORRIBLE game. Can't blame anyone else but him. The Blackhawks ate him alive.

Those were shots you have to stop.

Funny, I'm watching the game with the wife last night and after Seabrook's goal I say the same thing. Very weak goal to give up there. She wants me to explain and I try my best, "Quick wasn't screened, there was less net to cover because of the deep angle and Seabrook wound up like a pitcher. Sure it was a prefect shot, but this isn't the IHL preseason. This is the WCF in the NHL postseason. You HAVE to stop those."

She says, "are you just making this up?"

I said, "A guy on my Browns board will probably post my exact comments tonight. I'll show you. He's a goalie. He knows."

Sure enough, you did.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
S
Legend
Legend
S
LOL

I also think he was spent from Saturday's game, the Hawks peppered the hell out of him.

I can't figure this one out...

I know the schedule got screwed up because of the Stones concert tonight at Soldier field, but what was with the hurry to get 2 games in over the weekend? Is it the NBA finals starting Thursday? Why not have Game 1 of Pittsburgh Saturday, Game one of Chicago Sunday, Game 2 Pittsburgh today, and Game 2 Chicago tomorrow? I mean it's not like the Lakers are playing (for the Kings/Staples side of things)

back to back games this late in the playoffs is ridiculous.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NHL Playoff Run

Link Copied to Clipboard