Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
We could sweep them under the rug this year. Think they might be hurting when a few more get hurt. What MedGal have to say about Cincitucky then?

I vote the Kittens as most overrated in the division. can't seem to talk on the field come game time. Sure do lights out interviews though. What a sweet, sweet win. Our idiotic newspaper wants to run a series on anniversary of SB loss (lame it is) and the Icky Shuffle or Shuttle out of NFL or some such. Every negative Browns thing is all that gets in. Same for Tribe. Hope we kick 'em around good for second matchup.

PS Mary Kay could up her content a bit as well. It is OK to be a fan more.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
So if ourQB beats him, then . . . .

And when he does it again. . . . ?

Best losing QB, best interview, best overrated, help me out here.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
1st String
1st String
Nice trap game win last weekend against the Bengals, your defense pretty much owned us the whole game but don't expect the same thing when you
come down to the Jungle next month. You Cleveland Clowns crack me up though, you have all of 3 wins & you think you are taking the division
Besides the Bengals you have beaten the crappy Vikes & Bills whereas the Bengals have beaten the Packers & Patriots. Beat somebody decent & then you can talk some smack, Ok?
Anyway, the reason you haven't heard from many Bengals posters is that your freakin site has been down for like weeks & months, somebody not pay the bill? I think many of the few Bengals fans that care to come here still think it's down.

At the end of the season it will be you Clowns & the Stools battling for last place, that's my prediction.

F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
You make our argument, we beat the Bengals who beat the Packers, and Patriots.

You lost to the Browns who beat the Vikings and Bills.

Legend
Legend
LMAO You guys knock off the Pats and just like cockroaches you come crawling out of the woodwork. Same old Methman

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
If the Pats would have won you wouldn't have heard a word form Medgirl.......guaranteed

S
Legend
Legend
S
Like clockwork.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

You Cleveland Clowns crack me up though, you have all of 3 wins & you think you are taking the division
Beat somebody decent & then you can talk some smack, Ok?

That's a fine point.. we've only beaten the Vikes, Bills, ....and YOU.
Yup, we have NOT beaten anyone even remotely decent, yet.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Beat somebody decent & then you can talk some:

So we agree.... The bengals are not even decent....

<><

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Darn, you guys beat me to it!

Hey Meddy, how about all those college grads who have never seen the Bengals win a playoff game?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
I saw an interesting stat today, your Cleveland Clowns have not started 3-2 since 2001!!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Well then we have you to thank for getting to 3-2. Thanks bud! That offense you guys out up against us was faaaaaaaantastic!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What difference does it make if you start 1-4 or 3-2 or 5-0 if by the end you can't win a playoff game?

yebat' Putin
1st String
1st String
Oh, pardon me. I guess us Bengals fans should be studying how you Cleveland Clowns both make & win playoff games.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Oh, pardon me. I guess us Bengals fans should be studying how you Cleveland Clowns both make & win playoff games.

No, this is why I seldom come to or post in the shack... people should shut up until they have won something worth bragging about.

Now y'all can go back to arguing over what is more impressive, a couple one and done playoff losses in the last few years or a championship 50 years ago. Enjoy.

yebat' Putin
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

When was the last time Cincinnati won a playoff game?

The Browns have won a playoff game sooner than that!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I guess us Bengals fans should be studying how you Cleveland Clowns both make & win playoff games.

At 22 years the Bengals have the longest playoff winless streak in the NFL.. so studying just about anybody would be an improvement.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
So when we beat you next time, sweep you out of here, does that one count or not. You beat some other teams (barely), much less badly than the hype says you should. So if we knock you off again, it counts, eh?
We didn't beat anybody to speak of and you, so whomever the Bungees beat, we are better than them maybe. Hardest part is waiting for you to show up after a whipping to take your medicine.

We had equipment issues; you had heart failure: The fan went out when you lost.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Link Copied to Clipboard