Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Legend
Legend
N
Man, that reads like the matrix. Blonde, brunette, redhead...

#gmstrong
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

uggh. More like legalize paragraphs . . .

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Browns | Aaron Berry visits

Free-agent CB Aaron Berry (Jets) (knee) visited with the Cleveland Browns Monday, March 17, a source confirmed.

Former Pitt cornerback Aaron Berry out for season with Jets

Quote:

Been a while since we checked in on Aaron Berry in the NFL. Berry, a former Pitt cornerback, hasn't had the best of luck since breaking into the league and now, he's out for the season with an ACL injury.

Berry impressed early since joining the Detroit Lions as a rookie and survived the team's final cut in his first season, beating out Dre Bly and others for a roster spot. By the following year, though, things had started to go downhill. In the offseason, he ripped Lions fans. He was even competing to become a starter later, but then suffered a DUI and reportedly left the scene. As if that weren't bad enough, he was involved in an alleged assault later that year and that forced the team's hand as they cut him.

He got another chance to prove himself, though, as the Jets signed him. He played sparingly in seven games last year, registering no real stats other than a couple of tackles. Still, it had to be good to get back on the field after all the turmoil before the season.

Berry was competing for the fourth cornerback spot with the Jets but suffered the injury on Friday in practice. Just a tough break for a guy that's been trying to shake off his off-field issues. At 25, he's still pretty young. But missing the entire year is a setback - particularly for a guy fighting for a job.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

uggh. More like legalize paragraphs . . .

Hurt my eyes even looking at it. Scrolled right on by.

Never have hope. You won’t be disappointed.
Legend
Legend
Well .... dunno much about this kid, but he's a player that Pettine should know.

On another note ......

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 4h
RB James Starks has cancelled his visit with the Steelers and has agreed to terms with the Packers on a new contract, staying in Green Bay
Details

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
2014 NFL free agents: Best remaining defensive players headlined by Jared Allen | Audibles - SI.com
http://nfl.si.com/2014/03/17/2014-nfl-free-agency-best-remaining-defense/

The chaotic start to free agency has given way to a much more controlled setting around the NFL. The goal for teams now: find a few bargains who can help fill out a roster and, if luck should have it, a starting lineup.

What’s left on the defensive side of the ball?

Defensive tackle
1. Henry Melton
2. Pat Sims
3. Kevin Williams

Melton is recovering from ACL surgery, but he’s still an appealing player to a number of teams, primarily because he can stop the run and bring pressure from the tackle and end spots, which helps in today’s hybrid defenses. The Vikings, Cowboys and Seahawks have a bead on him. Sims had a career year in Oakland after five seasons in Cincinnati, and he’ll fit in any scheme where a slightly undersized tackle (6-foot-2, 310 pounds) can make plays. Williams played at a Hall of Fame level for a number of years — all for the Vikings — but at 34 years old when the 2014 season starts, he’s bound to get a shorter contract. He still put up 3.5 sacks in 2013.

MORE: 2014 NFL free agent tracker | NFL mock draft database: SI’s experts weigh in

Defensive end
1. Jared Allen
2. Robert Ayers
3. Corey Wootton

Allen has received serious interest from the Seahawks, Bears and Cowboys, and even at age 32 when the 2014 season starts, he’s clearly still got a lot left in the tank — as his 11.5-sack season in 2013 showed. He’d be a perfect rotational pass-rusher in a 4-3 defense; the question is whether any team will meet Allen’s demands (said by some to be over $10 million per year) even in the short term. Ayers is a sneaky-good end who improved in Jack Del Rio’s scheme in Denver over the last couple of seasons. He’s best suited as an end in a 3-4 front, though he can also bring pressure inside when playing nickel and dime packages. Wootton had a down season in 2013 due to hip issues, but like Ayers, he’s got the size (6-6, 270) and skill to fill more than one position.

Inside linebacker
1. Arthur Moats
2. Akeem Jordan
3. Pat Angerer

This was a relatively shallow pool before free agency even started — only Karlos Dansby, who went to the Cleveland Browns, was what could be considered a franchise-level player. However, there are some relatively inexpensive players left for teams in need. Moats can play inside in hybrid roles — he’s done time in 3-4 and 4-3 units in Buffalo. Jordan is a two-down thumper who followed Andy Reid from Philadelphia to Kansas City last season because Reid appreciated his in-game intelligence. He had 67 tackles and a career-high two forced fumbles in 2013 under defensive coordinator Bob Sutton. Angerer was once a star in Indy’s defense, but injuries — and the ascent of Jerrell Freeman — made him a second-tier option.

BURKE: Best remaining offensive free agents

Outside linebacker
1. Anthony Spencer
2. Shaun Phillips
3. Rob Jackson

Spencer missed most of the 2013 season after undergoing microfracture surgery, and he’ll be best suited to the outside linebacker position from now on — the Cowboys tried him at end last year, and that went about as well as everything else Monte Kiffin did. He’s got some nice upside as an edge rusher in a straight 3-4. Phillips impressed and surprised by putting up 10 sacks for the Broncos on a one-year deal. He can still get pressure with schematic help and inside stunts, and he can flip inside to end if he has to. Jackson has worked well in reserve of the Redskins’ injured outside linebackers over the last couple of seasons, and he could be a bargain in that secondary role.

Cornerback
1. Antonio Cromartie
2. Dimitri Patterson
3. Carlos Rogers

Cromartie was a Jets’ cap casualty, and he’s expressed interest in re-signing with Rex Ryan. As always, he’ll provide a head-scratching combination of amazing plays and coverage blunders — and closing in on the wrong side of 30, he might have to settle for a “prove-it” deal. Patterson played in just six games last season before a groin injury got in the way, and he’ll be 31 in June, but he had four picks in just 241 coverage snaps. (Caveat: Two came against Brandon Weeden.) Rogers will be 33 when the new season starts, but he still has value as a slot corner, where he allowed a 73.9 opponent passer rating and picked off two passes for the 49ers last season.

Safety
1. Chris Clemons
2. Steve Gregory
3. James Ihedigbo

Clemons was a do-it-all guy for the Dolphins last season, putting up 62 solo tackles, a handful of quarterback hurries and an interception. He’d be a fine fit for any team looking to add a deep safety who can also fly around against the run a bit. Gregory had a career season for the Patriots in 2012 after several years in San Diego, but he trailed off last year, and was one of New England’s salary cap cuts. He might be best-suited for a reserve role at this point. Ihedigbo could very well sign with Detroit as Louis Delmas’ replacement — former Ravens defensive backs coach Teryl Austin, now Detroit’s defensive coordinator, has praised his leadership and playmaking.

2014 NFL free agents: Best remaining players on offense, headlined by Michael Vick | Audibles - SI.com
http://nfl.si.com/2014/03/17/2014-nfl-free-agency-best-remaining-offense/

The chaotic start to free agency has given way to a much more controlled setting around the NFL. The goal for teams now: find a few bargains who can help fill out a roster and, if luck should have it, a starting lineup.

What’s left on the offensive side of the ball?

Quarterbacks
1. Michael Vick
2. Josh Freeman
3. Shaun Hill

Three very distinct classes of quarterback here. Vick presents the boom-or-bust option, a still-exciting player who could elevate an offense significantly if he stays healthy (a very big “if”) — to the point that Adrian Peterson said the Vikings would be a playoff team with Vick taking the snaps. Freeman is young enough (26) that he could develop into a better QB than he is now, but his best hope may be to land somewhere where he can compete for a backup job. Hill is without question a backup, albeit a very solid one capable of taking over an offense in a short window.

MORE: 2014 NFL free agent tracker | NFL mock draft database: SI’s experts weigh in

Running backs
1. Knowshon Moreno
2. LeGarrette Blount
3. James Starks

At least publicly, the market for Moreno has been close to dead quiet despite him coming off a career year (1,038 yards rushing, 548 yards receiving, 13 total touchdowns). Teams may be worried about his ability to translate that success over to an offense not featuring Peyton Manning and the plethora of receiving options with which Denver stretched defenses. Blount carries similar question marks after shaking off two subpar years in Tampa Bay to excel for the Tom Brady-led Patriots in 2013. Starks may be one of the more underrated free agents left; he averaged 5.5 yards per carry and 8.9 yards per reception last season.

Tight ends
1. Jermichael Finley
2. Owen Daniels
3. Ed Dickson

Finley comes with a major red flag — namely, that he may be one hit away from the end of his career. Still, should his neck and head check out fine with a team’s doctors, he is plenty capable of providing serious mismatch issues for defenses in the passing attack. Daniels missed 11 games himself in 2013 due to a broken leg. He did, however, make a Pro Bowl appearance the year prior off a 62-catch showing. Dickson probably limited himself to a No. 2 TE role on account of his so-so showing when Dennis Pitta was absent from Baltimore’s lineup last season. The 26-year-old Dickson certainly could use a fresh start after finishing ’13 ranked as the least effective tight end in the league by Pro Football Focus.

Wide receivers
1. James Jones
2. Sidney Rice
3. Kenny Britt

The lack of buzz surrounding Jones thus far has been a little unexpected. He turns 30 later this month and obviously benefited from playing with Aaron Rodgers, but those 14 TDs he scored in 2012 were no fluke — Jones is a reliable and experienced option. Rice is less so. The ex-Seahawk has played a full season just once in the past four years, missing half of 2013 and a combined 17 games in 2010-11. The upside is there when he’s on. Britt has the highest ceiling of any available WR … maybe of any available player, period. Are we ever going to see it? Headed into his sixth NFL season, Britt remains more of a headache-inducing enigma than anything resembling a star player.

Fullbacks
1. Le’Ron McClain
2. John Kuhn
3. Greg Jones

The dying-breed position features several recognizable names among its free agents, including the three listed above plus longtime veteran Vonta Leach, Tampa Bay’s Erik Lorig and versatile former Seahawk Michael Robinson. The scales may tip toward those who can handle multiple roles within an offense, and both McClain and Kuhn have shown themselves capable of at least grinding out short-yardage gains if not taking on more extensive action when pressed. Jones remains a sturdy lead back, but he has all of 21 total carries over the past four seasons.

Offensive tackles
1. Donald Penn
2. Eric Winston
3. Ryan Harris

With Zach Strief re-signing in New Orleans on Monday, the viable options at tackle dwindled to pretty slim pickings. Penn, a 2010 Pro Bowler, clearly leads the charge among the remaining guys. He has never missed a game in his NFL career and he started every single Buccaneers contest from 2008-13. The 12 sacks Penn allowed last season won’t help his demands, though teams could do far worse. After Penn, it’s time to start throwing darts. Winston has had success in spots throughout his career, while Harris filled a swing-tackle role in Houston admirably. Neither they nor any of the other remaining candidates (Bryant McKinnie, Charles Brown, etc.) would leave quarterbacks feeling too comfortable.

Guards
1. Travelle Wharton
2. Willie Colon
3. Brian Waters

Wharton delivered a really solid 2013 season for the Panthers, yet his age (33 in May) and injury history (missed all of 2012 with a knee issue) may be holding him back. Needy teams could fare worse. The scouting report on Colon is nearly the same: He’ll be 31 in April and is coming off a torn biceps suffered in Week 17. Add that injury to 15 missed games in 2011 and suitors will be wary. Waters was en route to a terrific 2013 season as a 36-year-old. He then tore his triceps and lost nine games while on injured reserve, a setback that may limit him to a Dallas-or-bust situation this offseason.

Centers
1. Alex Mack
2. Ryan Wendell
3. Brian de la Puente

There are serviceable options here in Wendell, de la Puente, Jonathan Goodwin and others. And then there is one of the top players at the position in Mack, who’s still sitting under the transition tag with the Browns. Mack has yet to sign that tag, so he is free to negotiate and sign an offer sheet with another team, thereby forcing Cleveland to decide if it would like to match or let him walk. The idea of chasing a player only to help his former team re-sign him is frustrating for front offices. Mack’s talent — he earned his second Pro Bowl bid last season — might push a GM to roll the dice.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

E
Legend
Legend
E
kids say the darndest things...lol

If I did then you must of forgotten that I ran people down and told them how wrong I was cause by year two I thought he sucked as well.

Just remember if you were down on him for the right reasons prop to you. If you were down on him cause we let Vickers go. But I won't go back and retract word for word cause I have no memory except usually I defend any pick we make and they are a Brown...if they truly do suck and do not progress at all I admit when I'm wrong and know I did so regarding Marecic.

So don't just diss me with half the story.

Btw you still don't know football

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
N
Legend
Legend
N
What would I do in FA from here?

Sign Chris Clemons - {Macklemore voice}we need a FS, he is a FS{/end Macklemore voice}

Sign Akeem Jordan (or Arthur Moats). Even if they don't play every down, having another ILB is needed.

Check-in on Sidney Rice. If the price is too high, then walk away, but if we can get him on a bargain deal, then why not?

Have a sit-down with Wharton and see where his head is at. I have read that he may want to retire and he just doesn't have the desire anymore? No idea if that is true, but I'd find out. Still would be lukewarm on him anyway due to age and injury history.

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
I wouldn't mind former Texan guard Wade Smith on a one year deal.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Earl Bennett refuses pay cut, which could mean he is cut

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 18, 2014, 1:54 PM EDT

The free agent receiver market could be about to get another member.

According to Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com, Bears wideout Earl Bennett has refused a pay cut, and is expected to be released.

Cutting Bennett would create $2.45 million in cap space for the Bears, who could bump Marquess Wilson up a spot into the No. 3 role behind Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery.

The 26-year-old Bennett caught 32 passes for 243 yards and four touchdowns last year. Those are fairly pedestrian numbers, but in line with some of the other guys getting deals after the first-week flurry.

Legend
Legend
Earl Bennett is only 26? Seems like he's been around a lot longer than that. Wow.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

kids say the darndest things...lol

If I did then you must of forgotten that I ran people down and told them how wrong I was cause by year two I thought he sucked as well.

Just remember if you were down on him for the right reasons prop to you. If you were down on him cause we let Vickers go. But I won't go back and retract word for word cause I have no memory except usually I defend any pick we make and they are a Brown...if they truly do suck and do not progress at all I admit when I'm wrong and know I did so regarding Marecic.

So don't just diss me with half the story.

Btw you still don't know football

sorry eo. anyone that say players are ok or good for a year then all of the sudden change there mind just has no talent evaluation skills.

did the same when I thought frosty rucker sucked. could go on and on. very rare is it when your right. matter of fact I cant think of one time.

when you do these things and then tell others they don't know? well you just lose all credibility. just the way things are. maybe some day you will know as much as me but......... don't hold your breath.

Last edited by pblack18707; 03/18/14 06:14 PM.
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

sorry eo. anyone that say players are ok or good for a year then all of the sudden change there mind just has no talent evaluation skills.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Supposedly the Eagles are looking into trading DeSean Jackson.

Link

They are asking for a third round pick according to the link I posted. We have two third round picks. He is due to make $10.5 million in 2014.

Jackson on the other side of Gordon with Hawkins in the middle is very intriguing. I think it is unlikely we would be interested.

Legend
Legend
That would be awesome. With the makeup of our receivers we'd need a strong-armed QB though with that size/speed imbalance.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Supposedly the Eagles are looking into trading DeSean Jackson.

Link

They are asking for a third round pick according to the link I posted. We have two third round picks. He is due to make $10.5 million in 2014.

Jackson on the other side of Gordon with Hawkins in the middle is very intriguing. I think it is unlikely we would be interested.

Not at $10.5 mil we wouldn't.

D
Legend
Legend
D
+ 1

Pretty sure the person playing opposite of Josh will be someone from the draft. Greg Little likely won't get much action. Just a prediction.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

+ 1

Pretty sure the person playing opposite of Josh will be someone from the draft. Greg Little likely won't get much action. Just a prediction.

I can actually see Little staying put and becoming a decoy on a lot of plays. He still has to be covered and he can flash some nice play from time-to-time. If he can taught to perform more consistently, Little could be a nice option to have.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Jackson's deal is most expensive this year (2014) then depreciates in value over the next two years.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Jackson's deal is most expensive this year (2014) then depreciates in value over the next two years.

I still wouldn't take him. There are good receivers in the draft that can be taken for a fraction of the cost and provide much better value.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Won't deny you that. Would agree, but replacing Greg with someone more reliable is a means of night and day for our offense in terms of the wide receiving corps... I am not ready to hang my eggs in Greg's basket. The minute you start to have good vibes, he tears and shreds those vibes up with a boneless drop. I've had enough failure from Greg to wish for someone else.

P
Rookie
Rookie
P
Yeah but there was talk from Jackson after this year that he wanted to rework his deal. He views himself as a top 5 WR and wants to be paid as such. I say pass. Dude is a drama queen and pouted instead of playing hard during a contract dispute.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Dude is a drama queen and pouted instead of playing hard during a contract dispute.

Jackson definitely has an attitude, but I don't think his on field effort should ever be questioned

C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Quote:

I still wouldn't take him. There are good receivers in the draft that can be taken for a fraction of the cost and provide much better value.

This is the argument that makes the most sense. Why pay Jackson so much when this draft is so deep at wide receiver?

P
Rookie
Rookie
P
Look at his stats and play during the last year of his rookie contract. He admitted as much.

C
Legend
Legend
C
The per game production is there. He just didn't play through injuries because he didn't want to get hurt his chances at a big payday. While some (including me) don't agree with that tactic, it makes sense from a business standpoint.

P
Rookie
Rookie
P
He was benched/suspended for a game for missing meetings. Apologized to the front office after the season for being distracted by his contract negotiations. Now with 3 years left wants another deal. Not worth the headache IMO.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Won't deny you that. Would agree, but replacing Greg with someone more reliable is a means of night and day for our offense in terms of the wide receiving corps... I am not ready to hang my eggs in Greg's basket. The minute you start to have good vibes, he tears and shreds those vibes up with a boneless drop. I've had enough failure from Greg to wish for someone else.

Oh, I won't disagree. An upgrade would be desirable but I still contend that you can get one later in the draft and you can still work with Little. There isn't any harm in holding onto him and trying to improve his skills.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is the argument that makes the most sense. Why pay Jackson so much when this draft is so deep at wide receiver?

Only one reason I could see: win now.

I don't think our FO is in that mode, so I don't think we'll see Jackson here.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
C
Legend
Legend
C
I agree with you. One of our newest players, Andrew Hawkins, does not agree with us:

Quote:

“They’re trying to win, they’re trying to win now, they’re trying to [assemble] an incredible roster and I think they’ve done great in free agency,” Hawkins said. “Not even including myself, [but] the players they’ve been able to bring in just shows where their mind’s at and I feel good about where the program is going.”

Link

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I agree with you. One of our newest players, Andrew Hawkins, does not agree with us:

Quote:

“They’re trying to win, they’re trying to win now, they’re trying to [assemble] an incredible roster and I think they’ve done great in free agency,” Hawkins said. “Not even including myself, [but] the players they’ve been able to bring in just shows where their mind’s at and I feel good about where the program is going.”

Link

[insert chuckle here]

I love the post-signing pro-team boilerplate stuff we get from all the new signers. I gotta admit, it's exactly the same stuff I'd say when them flashbulbs are a-poppin' (I'm showing my age here...).

I'm glad we agree, but I still feel compelled to explain... lest others misunderstand- and seek to "put me under the microscope." (I'm actually trying to SAVE myself some typing, if you can believe that-)

definition: "Win now" = going all-in in FA to create a one-year wonder aimed at a 'Super Bowl or bust' scenario.

(Think ButchBrowns '02: one & done in the post-season... followed by a team-wide cap-purge the next year...)

I don't see this FO through that kind of lens at all... which is why I don't see Jackson here on next year's roster.

So far, I think they've used FA pretty responsibly, and with an eye toward solidifying a core team they can transition with. Even with ~50M to blow, they haven't spent like drunken sailors on shore leave, and they've addressed areas of importance and need. I don't see that trait changing anytime soon.

An acquisition like Jackson just doesn't seem to fit what they've done so far. It's just 'out of character' for them, from what I've seen so far.

I don't think Jackson was a part of their initial plans- and that's why I don't expect to see him playing for us in 2014.

It just seems like too much of a 'last-minute reach' for me to see at this time... with this bunch.

I could be wrong. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time. Still, I'd be shocked if the Browns made a serious run at him. I just don't think his addition was part of the original plan... as such, I don't see us tying up money that we didn't plan on spending.

I wouldn't criticize the move, but I'd be shocked to see it-

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend
If I understand what you're saying, then I agree with ypu.

They are not going to completely burn up the future of the team, going all in to win for one year. They are going to try to upgrade the team, but not at the expense of the players we have been developing over the past few years. I look at it as a balanced approach ...... not spending just to spend, but rather adding players that fit the team well, at contracts that also fit the team well, and allow for financial flexibility into the future.

Legend
Legend
We're sitting at 30 mil right now...

I understand that we're probably saving 10 of it for when Mack signs his tag...

But seriously, can't we at least go out and sign a SOLID #2 corner for like 5-7? Doesn't seem that difficult...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Quote:

But seriously, can't we at least go out and sign a SOLID #2 corner for like 5-7? Doesn't seem that difficult...

Name please?

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Quote:

10.5 to 9.75 and 9.75 is declining to you?

I wouldn't touch this PUNK. We don't need his kind anywhere near Gordon.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Name please?

I was speaking more passed tense... This was a solid crop of Corners in FA..

I REALLY wanted DRC. But would settle for his cousin, people can complain about his personal life all they want, the guy can play.

Alterraun Verner 4 year, $26 mil w/ $14 mil guaranteed (Bucs)
Captain Munnerlyn 3 year, $15 mil w/ $7 mil guaranteed (Vikings)
Walter Thurmond 1 year, $3.5 mil (Giants)

Besides Thurmond signing with NYG, it's not like these guys are Revis signing with NE because he "wants to win" They are all really good deals, for really good players. And besides us trying to trade a 5th for Revis, and telling DRC to come visit when he was about to sign with either the Jets or Giants... I haven't really seen us go after anyone...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
I know what you meant. DRC was the one.

Kyle Fuller at 26.

Legend
Legend
Solid pick.

We're just going to have to decide if this is going to be a D draft, or an O one... I don't think there's really any chance of balance...

I feel like they're going to have to go in with several plans, all depending on how each pick falls, and while that seems obvious... If we go Watkins, and then Fuller at 26, at the 2nd round pick you almost have to go QB or LB... And then you're pushing the other down...

Which is why I wanted to sign a #2 corner...

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Only one reason I could see: win now.

I don't think our FO is in that mode, so I don't think we'll see Jackson here.

I think we are. I think we are all in to win this year, though Jackson might not be the target. I wouldn't be surprised if we made a trade to move up from #26 to get back in to the top 10-15 picks. I could see us shipping off next years #1 and #26 this year plus whatever else it takes to get that done if we have a target player in mind.

I think the last of the "Three Stooges" is a little pissed and would like to dish out a few slices of humble pie.

JMO.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
jc

Quote:

Browns Reportedly Close to Meeting With DE Alex Carrington

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2014/3/18/5...alex-carrington

Tackles are tackles.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9