Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
OMG This guy just won't go away. So the Tea Partiers should be happy, George Zimmerman uses the same rhetoric as they do. WOW

The entire interview... a must watch.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/24/15 06:39 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
sigh....You got away with it dude. leave it alone already. You're gonna end up like Robert Durst if you keep running your mouth.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I thought this guy died..... Guess not.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

No, he managed to stop Trayvon before it went that far.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

No, he managed to stop Trayvon before it went that far.

And Trayvon was the Thug??????

A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law.

— July 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and accused of resisting an officer with violence near the University of Central Florida campus after a scuffle with police. The charges were eventually dropped after Zimmerman entered an alcohol education program.

— August 2005, Zimmerman's former fiancee filed for a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman responded by requesting a restraining order against her. Both requests were granted. No criminal charges were filed.

— February 2012, Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during a confrontation in the community where Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer. Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder but acquitted after a trial in July 2013.

— July 2013, police in Foley, Texas, stop Zimmerman for speeding in a 60 mph zone. Zimmerman is let go with just a warning.

— September 2013, Zimmerman is stopped by police in Lake Mary, Fla., and given a ticket for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

— September 2013, Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie, dials 911 and tells a police dispatcher that her punched her father and threatened her with a gun. She later decides against pressing charges and authorities announce in November they are dropping the case.

— September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along Interstate 95 and issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and windows were too darkly tinted.

— November 2013, Zimmerman is arrested by Seminole County authorities after a disturbance at a home in Apopka.

link

Last edited by Lurker; 03/24/15 09:15 AM.
Legend
Legend
i get what your posting.

but the traffic stops are irrelevant. just saying.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
lol...tinted windows and speeding. Thats pretty hardcore.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
just posted his run in with the law, simple copy and paste.

Beating your girlfriend and brandishing a weapon is pretty serious stuff.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
If Trevon had killed Zimmerman nobody would have ever heard about it.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

don't make stuff up.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Yep.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Lurker
just posted his run in with the law, simple copy and paste.

Beating your girlfriend and brandishing a weapon is pretty serious stuff.

Zimmy was found innocent of any crime by a jury of his peers but people like you think they are above the Law, Criminal Justice System and our Constitution. You have found him guilty and that is all that matters to you. This is why our Founding Fathers set things up this way, to protect us from those who would be Dictator and those who are just bitter.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

don't make stuff up.

Sadly, he's probably right. I hate to say it, but I believe it's true.

Do you remember when a Streetsboro cop was shot and killed a few years back. Josh Miktarian (Spelling) was his name, left behind a wife and child, Senseless shooting. Not for nothing, but the 23 year old that shot him was black.

they caught the guy, no protests. No vigils. There was a candlelight thing in streetsboro and lots of towns flew flags at half mast and a parade of sorts down Rt. 91, but no rioting in the streets or looting etc

Was Officer Miktarian less valued than the kid that Zimmerman killed, of course not.

But still, no rioting or looting or protests etc.

It's a double standard.

Last edited by Damanshot; 03/24/15 03:34 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend

don't make stuff up.

Trayvon Martin was killed in Florida in 2012, Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson in 2014...

In 2013, 409 white people were killed by black people... name one.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
i can name a bunch, because i pay attention to the news.

whites choose not to riot and protest and make it a major issue. minorities do.

i didn't make the rules. i don't run the media. i'm not a politician, and i'm not protesting.

even your beloved Fox news isn't reporting on those crimes.

It's not my problem. honestly, to be completely honest with this board, me and my wife are discussing moving back to europe. I'm becoming mentally exhausted with the race issues.

I liked it a lot better when i had to deal with me being AMERICAN, rather than being some black dude.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
i can name a bunch, because i pay attention to the news.

With the internet there is no way for me to prove you wrong, but you will have a hard time convincing me that you can name a bunch off the top of your head without looking it up.

Quote:
whites choose not to riot and protest and make it a major issue. minorities do.

Do you know how the media would handle it if a black guy shot a white guy and white people protested?

Quote:
even your beloved Fox news isn't reporting on those crimes.

I haven't watched Fox News in 15 years... but nice stereotyping. thumbsup

Quote:
It's not my problem.

If you want to be viewed more as an American than a black dude, then it is your problem.... and the only time it ever crosses my mind that you are a black dude, is in race related threads.... where we don't always agree, but you always bring some good stuff.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
why?

it's not my problem. I tried to make it my problem. i post all the time about both sides being jacked up when it comes to race relations, yet it always seems that i get put in a corner on this board and end up having to defend just blacks/hispanics.

I don't like sharpton.
i don't like jackson
the NAACP is a wash to me
I don't like the black panthers

I try to be american. I'm a man, and i love ALL type of women, just happened to marry a german. yet the looks i get from whites and blacks is disgusting.

so tell me DC, because this is related to this thread anyway, how am i suppose to feel when i get pulled over and the cops repeatedly ask my wife if she's ok, like she's being held in the car against her will?

How am i suppose to feel when i go pick up my girls from school and the teachers look at me like my kids aren't mine, because they look white and i look...well..?

how am i suppose to feel being searched for drugs repeatedly?

thats american to you? cause i don't feel very american a lot of the times. you know my wife, who's an immigrant, gets treated better in this country than i do?

I do a lot of complaining, but i also don't give up. i do what i have to do to make my goals happen.

However, it's getting exhausting.

you know what i hate? i hate the fact that yahoo news will report in a heartbeat about a WHITE cop killing a BLACK person, yet when a black kills somebody, they don't instantly report the race.

i hate the fact that TWO! TWO reports from the DOJ came out, clearing Wilson of any wrong doing, while at the same time PROVING that yes, the city of ferguson was being racially biased to fine blacks to bring money in.

yet MSNBC decided to pick the report on the city, and FOX news decided to pick the report of Wilson being cleared, instead of BOTH networks picking BOTH reports.

thats frustrating.

it's frustrating that a 17 year old black kid got stalked by some wanna be white(actually hispanic, cause identity crisis lol)cop for NO reason, and dude got cleared of any wrong doing, yet some white girl can kill her kid and no get charged because "evidence".

it's frustrating that some 14 year old black kid can hit somebody, dude falls on the ground and hits his head on the curve and dies, kid gets put in jail, but the SAME judge sentence some rich white 16 year old to probation, for drinking underage and killing FOUR people driving drunk.

i don't feel american. you know where i actually felt american at? overseas. they didn't give a damn about skin color. my white friends got treated the same as me, called dumb ass americans. and i LOVED it. because my skin tone didn't mean a damn thing over there.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You mean like OJ?

O
All Pro
All Pro
O
Originally Posted By: rockdogg
You mean like OJ?

Yes, the OJ Simpson murder trail was in the news because of his skin color, not because he was a Heisman trophy winner and NFL star. Good point!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Do you remember when a Twinsburg cop was shot and killed a few years back.

Fixed it for you.

The Parkway from the Highschool to rt91 was renamed in honor of him and there is a memorial at the corner in front of city hall.

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Who really cares what Zimmerman thinks. Go away!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
according to Fox news, that guys is a hero Cjrae. so i guess America cares.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: OrangeCrush
You mean like OJ?

Yes, the OJ Simpson murder trail was in the news because of his skin color, not because he was a Heisman trophy winner and NFL star. Good point!
Oh yea.

Zimmerman killing a kid for walking at night isn't really news.

How about Willie Horton?

Legend
Legend
There are no innocents in race issues.

Whites did/do things that just aren't right to blacks. Blacks take any little thing said or done as being racist.

And yes, that's a general statement not meant to anger anyone.

As for you wanting to go back to Germany, I hope you will still post here when you leave. I for one would miss you.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
according to Fox news, that guys is a hero Cjrae. so i guess America cares.

Don't know, Swish. I have never heard of Zimmerman heralded as a "hero". I, for,one, could care less what he has to say about anything. Just my opinion.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You mean like OJ?

Dude, OJ was OJ.

Legend
Legend
He'll get his just due. People like this just screw stuff up. His racism and hate will get the best of him someday.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
yea.

Zimmerman killing a kid for walking at night isn't really news.

So uninformed. rolleyes
Zimmy killed a kid who was bashing his skull on the concrete in an attempt to kill him. Stop with the Lynch Mob stuff and check out the facts from the trial.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
He'll get his just due. People like this just screw stuff up. His racism and hate will get the best of him someday.

A Jury who unlike you relied on facts. says you are wrong. Emotional outbursts do not qualify as Justice, except to people like you. rolleyes

P
Legend
Legend
P
A Jury who unlike you relied on facts. says you are wrong. Emotional outbursts do not qualify as Justice, except to people like you. rolleyes

Well it's nice to know you believe that OJ was innocent. I mean based on your logic of the jury and all.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Well it's nice to know you believe that OJ was innocent. I mean based on your logic of the jury and all.

It didn't fit. The jury wasn't watching tv and listening to that crazy mean lawyer lady, they heard the facts and decided, just as it should be in the good old USA. End of story.

You are always quick to reply to my posts because you can see everything I do from up high on that fence.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well let's look at one fact.

When leather gets wet, it shrinks. A simple fact that I found amusing that didn't seem to surface in the trial.

How about Robert Durst? He admitted he cut up a body in pieces yet was found not guilty of the murder.

If you think the jury gets it right every single time, how do you explain all those who have been released since DNA has become accepted?

And the clouds are so much higher than the fence I'm sure you have no problem seeing me.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

When leather gets wet, it shrinks. A simple fact that I found amusing that didn't seem to surface in the trial.

How about Robert Durst? He admitted he cut up a body in pieces yet was found not guilty of the murder.

If you think the jury gets it right every single time, how do you explain all those who have been released since DNA has become accepted?

And the clouds are so much higher than the fence I'm sure you have no problem seeing me.

Yea Yea, Your an expert now on leather evidence and such. Pfft.
The Jury, dear sir, is always right. That is the Law of the USA. You don't agree, you file an appeal to get another shot at it. No amount of tv watching, lynch mob mentality or crap house lawyering can replace the system our Forefathers set up.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I would say a lot of it pertains more to the way laws are written than the system itself. But the juries are often wrong or you wouldn't see innocent men released from prison.

So if the original juries decision is overturned on appeal, was the first jury wrong or was the appeal wrong? I mean they can't both be right if different verdicts were found in the same case.

And anyone who has worn or dealt with leather a lot, knows leather shrinks when it gets wet. It's more about common sense than being an expert.

http://www.ask.com/beauty-fashion/leather-shrink-gets-wet-72ad7047bd69df7f

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Yea Yea, Your an expert now on leather evidence and such. Pfft.
The Jury, dear sir, is always right. That is the Law of the USA. You don't agree, you file an appeal to get another shot at it. No amount of tv watching, lynch mob mentality or crap house lawyering can replace the system our Forefathers set up.

I liked how you ignored the DNA evidence part of his post.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
You just don't get it. The finding of a Jury is final. It is how our system works and for the most part it works better than any other system on the planet!

Since they came up with DNA science, if you have DNA evidence in your favor, you can request a new trial and THAT jury will decide your fate.

Wake up and smell the coffee already.

Legend
Legend
no, it doesn't work better.

at all.

we have more people in jail than the two countries that represents a 1/3 of the world population (India, China)

stop it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
You stop it. You stop changing the subject from our Court system to our Laws and what is illegal in this country.

Also China executes many and harvests their organs for cash. You are lucky to get prison time there.

Back away from that fence before Pit falls on you!

Legend
Legend
yea....So i'm going to need you to read your post out loud before clicking submit.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
look it up and learn.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... George Zimmerman Interview - Accuses Obama of Dereliction of Duty

Link Copied to Clipboard