Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,027
S
Legend
Offline
Legend
S
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,027
Originally Posted By: FreeAgent
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Walter Football has 2 Buckeyes going in the first three picks next year. Bosa going to Tennessee and Cardale coming home to the Browns.

That's Alabama-esque.


I hope Joey wants to come back for his senior year to play along side his brother Nick. Nick just may be Joey 2.0.


I hope so too, but he'd be an idiot not to leave if he's still projected as the top player. I don't think he will be, because Hackenberg and Jones are too highly touted prospects, so even if a team like Tennessee ends up with the top pick, they may deal it to someone who wants the QB. He's still a top 10 talent though. You have to leave if that's so. Nobody in Columbus could be mad about that.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,887
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,887
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Originally Posted By: FreeAgent
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Walter Football has 2 Buckeyes going in the first three picks next year. Bosa going to Tennessee and Cardale coming home to the Browns.

That's Alabama-esque.


I hope Joey wants to come back for his senior year to play along side his brother Nick. Nick just may be Joey 2.0.


I hope so too, but he'd be an idiot not to leave if he's still projected as the top player. I don't think he will be, because Hackenberg and Jones are too highly touted prospects, so even if a team like Tennessee ends up with the top pick, they may deal it to someone who wants the QB. He's still a top 10 talent though. You have to leave if that's so. Nobody in Columbus could be mad about that.


I would never be mad, my hope hinge on the fact that I've been told by friends down there that Nick and Joe are very close and have talked about playing together in college.

Also in that scenario it guarantees Nick as a Buckeye.


[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 610
B
All Pro
Offline
All Pro
B
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 610
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg


Urban Meyer is an incredible coach. Especially on Game Day.


...and avoiding NCAA sanctions. Thus far...

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12,635
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12,635
Originally Posted By: berea
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg


Urban Meyer is an incredible coach. Especially on Game Day.


...and avoiding NCAA sanctions. Thus far...


Although minor, Harbaugh already has some violations under him!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Urban Meyer receives contract extension through 2020

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5