Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
200 yards and a couple tds and its a bad game. I think he has Mike Evans hands and that same ability to attack the ball at its highest point. I feel he will only improve as a route runner and he became more physical as the season went on last year.

Agholor at 19 and i have no issue at all. I think he is a tremendous player but I will be honest, I dont think he gives us anything that Gabriel doesnt. I have high value on Gabriel. I just think we need the big redzone threat and thats where Parker is gonna be most effective.

perriman is the one i want to love but he rolls the ball into his chest just to often for me. He scares me because i see all the good but when i see people pulling the ball into their body instead of clean snatching it, it worries me.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michael Irvin made a HOF career pushing off smile

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: tru_dawgs

I wonder if Trey Williams can return punts? I know he returned kicks at A&M...I would take your entire mock draft, with the addition of trading WR Travis Benjamin for a late 5th round pick, and nabbing WR Ty Montgomery to be our punt returner and replace Benjamin as our bottom WR...I just think Benji is damaged goods and has no worth on punt returns anymore.

For all the people who are ready to push out Benjamin, I don't see what the rush is. He flashed at receiver at times last year and led the team in receiving touchdowns. If he can regain his early return game form, he could be a valuable member of the team.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
C
Legend
Legend
C
Agholor can line up anywhere.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He can line up, but I'm not sure he can get the job done at the NFL level on the outside.

He's not big and he looks slower than his forty time on tape. He doesn't strike me as a guy that's gonna win jump balls against bigger, faster NFL corners. He's not gonna outrun guys on deep routes, he doesn't have the frame to shield the ball on outside throws that DBs have more time to react to. That makes him a slot guy to me.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2015 NFL Season The NFL Draft 2015 CleveSteve's Mock

Link Copied to Clipboard