Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NFLN decided not to show a ton of highlights about these kids. That is why i always watched NFLN they showed the most clips but sighs.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
NFLN decided not to show a ton of highlights about these kids. That is why i always watched NFLN they showed the most clips but sighs.

When both suck, defer to the non-Chris Berman channel.

Berman will be gone tomorrow, so switch over to ESPN. Schefter will be on fire tomorrow.

F
Rookie
Rookie
F
It will be the same again on ESPN tonight. They'll talk over and over about the first 2picks in the first round and then when the yappers stop yapping, they will catch upon the last 5 picks they missed. prefer NFLN.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Fingerlakerdawg
It will be the same again on ESPN tonight. They'll talk over and over about the first 2picks in the first round and then when the yappers stop yapping, they will catch upon the last 5 picks they missed. prefer NFLN.

Haha so true!

W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
Charlie Strong is horrible

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home
W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
if I hear one more stupid story from Trey Wingo I'm going to cry

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ddubia
I really didn't want to start a new thread on this topic, but didn't want to hi-jack an existing draft thread either. Neither did I want to post it in the Tailgate because all the Draft geeks are in this thread today.

Refs, if this doesn't belong here feel free to delete it. No hard feelings. I realize you're all a gang of Nazi Refs and it's what you do lol

So, I have always watched the Draft on ESPN. But now I have the NFL Network. I've never seen the NFL's coverage of the Draft. At the same time I've usually been bored by the ESPN talking heads.

For those of you who have seen them both on Draft Day: Which do you prefer?

Neither I end up screaming at the tv the whole time. Just make the picks, show video and talk about the guy who was just picked then move the 'blank" on to the next pick banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
D
ddubia Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
I totally agree Bro.

I watched the NFL Network this time around. It was refreshing to be void of the "celebrity" talking heads. NFLN seems to just talk football without the egos.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2015 NFL Season The NFL Draft 2015 ESPN or NFL Network_who's better at televising the Draft?

Link Copied to Clipboard