One of his worst shows if you ask me.

Defense: point blank no excuse but fact.
Clowney out, Garrett and Takk playing injured as well as our DTs.
JOK was limited in the 4th quarter as he got hit in the throat.
Newsome out, Ward out, Greedy out.

Johnson at FS makes others play better Our DBs were rag tag situation so the results were bad. Pressure got less and less due to injuries. Yes I think coaching has to win us these games as we are in it.

Quite frankly I don't like the fact that Ski cannot create space unless its play action, its not Baker who cannot play unless its play action Its our play book. Yes I know its played out but 3rd and 10 late in the game with our defense playing like a wet paper bag (remember those days) we run the ball to get 30+ seconds off the clock and give them back the ball to win the game. Getting a first down was key...why Run, run and no play action instead a run on first or 2nd downs. Ski has no faith in our Franchise QB, that is not a good situation. Sometimes we have to play spread and create space with a no huddle situation. But SKI is so intent on playing conservative which wouldn't be that bad if the D wasn't hurting so badly. But the O was going to have to win the game and Baker can win a shoot out but he is not given the OPPORTUNITY. Staying with in the system and playing conservative would be possible if we had Stud impact players for the air game. But we don't - OBJ is not working out in this O...spread em no huddle would benefit OBJ and our WRs. But we just don't have the talent as was reported by all these reports about how stack we are. We are not - we got a very good OL and we got two PRO Bowl RBs... I do blame coaching for not winning these games...I'm talking about winning Chiefs and Chargers games!

jmho - Oh and I'm getting to like the new format once I have figured some things out...lol laugh