Originally Posted by fishtheice
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Just ask the guys on this board that voted R their whole lives but had to go dem over DJT.

I've been reading this board every day since before 2006...including the official message board. I've never seen you (OCD), Damon, dawglover05, or Hitt ever, ever make a positive post in defense of the conservative or the republican party. Despite continuous claims of such, it's not a believable statement IMHO!
Originally Posted by fishtheice
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Just ask the guys on this board that voted R their whole lives but had to go dem over DJT.

I've been reading this board every day since before 2006...including the official message board. I've never seen you (OCD), Damon, dawglover05, or Hitt ever, ever make a positive post in defense of the conservative or the republican party. Despite continuous claims of such, it's not a believable statement IMHO!

Then you haven't paying attention.. Your bias is showing.. You only see what you want to see. Sorta like January 6th and the election results...

I was (and in my heart I still am) a republican. I have voted for more Republican presidents than Democrat.

I'd still be a republican is they weren't so caught up in the Trumpian craptokcrasy... Who the hell thinks it's OK to skirt the law and then protect him... who is dumb enough to do that. But it goes back a little further.

I loved John McCain. I felt he would have been a great President. But that damn fool picked a beauty queen Governor from Alaska as a running mate... She was Trump before Trump was Trump.. Just not quite as bad...

I voted twice for W.. And I was damned proud to do it. it wasn't until the end of his term that I felt as if he became a little toy for the Far Right.... (look around, they are every bit as bad as the far left)

Center Right and Center Left politicians are the ones I like..

Just because you don't remember me saying positive things about Republicans,, doesn't mean I haven't.. Like so many things around here, you got it wrong.