Great post. My additions:

1. Happy to get the win, but the reality is Denver with an injured Bridgewater is one of the worst teams in the league, and their defense was sleepwalking.

2. The former is not to diminish the great back against the wall win. My MVPs for the game are the Oline, DErnest, Stefanski, Case, and Jarvis

3. Jarvis is critical for this team. Simply put he can get open better than anyone on the team, especially in tight spaces and has great YAC ability.

4. Nothing against OBJ, he is trying hard. But I do not believe he is a star receiver anymore, and in fact is not a number one receiver. The proof is in the numbers and performance. I would rather have DPJ on the field.

5. We need at least one of Wills or Conklin in the game. Our ability to run or protect the QB is severely compromised otherwise. Wills made a huge difference tonight.

6. It was a serviceable effort by our D against probably the worst O in the league. Denver has no run game, no WR threats, and an injured QB. I don’t trust this D to stop anyone with firepower.

7. Baker must be saved from myself. I know this from his OU days. He would go out on the field with his arm dangling by a thread. He has been unrecognizable since the injury after looking at the end of last season, and in the preseason and Chiefs game like he was posed to have an MVP season. He needs to sit at least 4 weeks.

8. If Baker sits 4 weeks we need to win 2 out of 4. It is clear Case can be an efficient game manager, especially if our oline is even half healthy and Stefanski calls a smart game. As eotab states past 10 yards, Case’s ball dives, so we can’t get into shootouts. We need to score 21-24 points and have the defense play good. I think the o will do it part, we will see about the D. Hoping we can pull out the Steelers and Lions games.

9. For our final 6 games we simply have to have a downfield passing game, both because better defenses with limit our running, and those teams will score lots of points. That can’t be done with a injured Baker or a limp armed Keenum. Even if Baker has to sit through the first Ravens game (which would give him 2 more healing weeks with the bye) that is better than having him at half speed for the full season. I hope the Browns are smart enough to know that have to force him to heal, for both Bakers and the Browns good.