yup. Archbold, undefeated. My first cousin's kid (my first cousin once removed?) is the qb and starting safety. He's just an athlete. All state first team in baseball last year - as a jr. Has a partial scholarship to BGSU if he wants it. I couldn't tell you how many t.d. passes this year, or runs. A lot.

But recently, with some bad weather games one of the bruiser rb's has been getting a lot more carries: 6', about 215, 220 lbs. He, the rb, is not a slasher. he's a pounder. Coach even told him early in the season, going against some stud linebacker "just hit him. Lower your shoulders and hit him. Don't cut. Hold onto the ball. Sure enough, that defender started shying away from making tackles. Archbold isn't one dimensional on O at all. They'll beat you passing, they'll beat you running, or beat you doing both.

Archbold has averaged 41 pts a game (without the qb for a number of second halves), had a running clock for a number of games. Giving upjust under 7 pt.s per game. And, for the first tournament game will be playing Delta, which they beat 42-3.

Last year I believe it was, we lost to Columbus Grove in ......regional semis? Regardless, CG won the hole thing last year If I remember correctly.

As for the brackets - I know OHSAA upped the number of teams that get in, but man, seeing 2-7 teams in the playoffs? Weird. I wish it would've been that way when I played, especially my sr. year. 9-1. Had ANY team we beat won one more game, we'd have made it. As it was, 9-1 wasn't good enough.

And yes, Archbold is D6. Gotta be the division the state puts you at, right?