I just got a 2,500 commission check.

My net was 1,275 and 125 was taken out for my Ira. That means I paid 1,100 in taxes on a 2,500 dollar check. Thats 44% in taxes.

I think that’s plenty. I’m not sure why commissions get taxes at such a high rate but that’s ridiculous. It has nothing to do with what I make annually as they tax each check based on what your annual income would be off that check.

I’m not sure there’s any INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY going on here it may just be IGNORANCE on the subject.

U wanna raise tax revenues on the rich it’s pretty simple. Do away with tax loopholes but neither side wants to do that because it would hurt them and there donors.

Every time joKe says the rich need to pay there fair share I *L* … in 2017 or 18 he ran the cash from a book deal through one of the loopholes to save the 4% of 500k he would have had to pay for Medicare. I applaud him for taking advantage of our tax laws and *L* at his hypocrisy when he says they need to pay there fair share …

Raising corporate taxes will hurt the lower income folks there allegedly trying to protect way more than it will corp’s or folks with money … the corp’s will pass a majority of that cost on to us and just like joKe’s self inflicted rise in gas prices it will hurt the lower income families much more than it will me or U.

Good luck this winter to all the lower income households in the northeast and even down south as it gets colder down here than I would have ever imagined.

Not many on here know much at all about economics or business, I’ve shuddered for years at about 95% of what I’ve read on the entire site when it comes to economics/business and I have a pretty good idea of what I’m talking about as I have a degree in economics and have been either a business owner or consultant since shortly after I got out of the service, but I’m sure the coders, hospice workers and concrete mixers will enlighten me … rolleyes