Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
I do not, swish. I'm conservative. A gun is my last line of defense, at home, or elsewhere. At home, I'm not backing down. Elsewhere, I'm leaving the scene asap. If I'm cornered, different scenario. At "elsewhere", a gun is not for me to defend others other than myself and the people I'm with. It would/could be a tool to be able to escape a bad situation.

Then thank god for you.. But there is a growing number of Conservatives (perhaps it should read Trumpians instead) that think that political disagreement is a call to arms.. I forget where,, maybe Iowa or some other place in the Midwest, A guy stood up and asked a politician when will it be time to take up guns against the Democrats....

Given your stance, you must disagree with that thinking....you must? Right
A growing number? Lol.

Got news for you, Bub. 99.9% (if not higher) of conservatives think that notion is ridiculous.

You and yours have a real penchant for creating some scary-azz-monster out of "a guy stood up".

And then you ask arch, as if he may be one in favor of going out and shooting democrats?? Not sure if that's more of an insult to arch or the boards collective intelligence. Wow!