Landry is a stud - and he just this season missed his first game.

OBJ and Baker just have no repoire whatsoever. That is due to injury and timing of Covid BS...

Higgins for some reason has disappeared this season????

DPJ has bee excellent for his 6th round investment we need more of them.

Schwartz??? who knows - right now he looks a bit scared.

Hooper, is OK but nothing studly
Harrison has tiny hands for his size - I mean tiny. He has become an excellent blocker in his growth

Njoku started to get better in his blocking which got him more opportunities in receiving. This year however because of some small success he has taken a step back in those blocking skills - he still has the "potential" to be a stud but its year freaking 5??? and he is till grouped in that POTENTIAL bracket.

I agree our WR corp is over rated. but also they are way better than years past.

Passing game has no Character. Are we TEs to utilize their miss matches. Are we RBs to get in the pass game as well as run. All and I mean all have pass catching skills, Chubb, Hunt, Felton...I think this is on Ski as he has failed to develop a history of character in our passing game.

He is too stuck on his Playaction, and boot leg prowess because he has fallen into one of the best RUNNING attacks in the NFL which could survive in itself if only we had a top 3 Defense which we are trying to build but simply are not there yet. If he truly was who he portrays himself as - a Coach who would utilize the skill sets that are here...if that is true then he would simply make us great by simply going no huddle and spread the offense in the manner that Baker has shown Prowess in the past - and past I'm talking NFL my goodness build on what he did his rookie season...And in no way am I saying to abandon our great running game...I'm talking about - POOF shift gears and teams who are tired cause we just beat the crap out of them in our running attack, all of a sudden have to deal with our no huddle attack!! Keep it sharp so that when we get in some shoot em outs with Mahomes, Lamar, Burrow we have a history and skill set with this no huddle attack. Instead we got a no character air attack that we don't reallly know what we should do with it.

I can take this on for a novel if you wish but will stop here