Just got home from the game. Hour and a half trying to get out of the parking garage. Had great seats and was able to finally get a view of the whole field during plays. IMO, Baker does not see the field. OBJ was beating his man all day. He was behind the defense at least twice and Baker never looked his way. Baker again overthrowing, and throwing behind open recievers. I was always in his corner, but seeing him live changed my mind. He is a middle of the pack game manager. This team will never win a championship with him at QB.

On offense, the whole first half after Conklin went down, they had Hance one on one with Watt, and it was embarrassing. No tight end help, no chipping RBs. Then after the half, they loaded that side, and Watt didn't do much of anything, until, again, he was left with just Hance to block him. Jarvis dropped two very catchable balls, then fumbles on a drive they were moving very well, and definitely felt like they would score.

Pittsburgh's line sucks, yet, we could not get to Ben. When we did, our piss poor soft coverage always left a man open. Our corners play so off the ball it is a joke. We have no good linebackers on this team, and watching live, it stood out big time. And just like clockwork, at the end of the game, with still a chance, the defense gives up another big gainer on a crossing pattern. It was hard to watch.

As for the coach, kick the freaking field goal!!! The kicker was on the field, time stopped, and they pulled him and again went for it with about twelve yards needed. If they take the three there, there was still time to come back for another one.

Biggest takeaway from this game for me, was the Browns had no passion on the field. They looked like they were just going through the motions. What hurts, is the the Steelers looked the same. Boring game.

This team has no playmakers except Chubb. Our receivers including the top two, are not that good, and I hate to say it, but our QB sucks. No playoffs this year, and Cinci will steamroll this team. If they finish .500. I will be surprised. Big names, and bad play. It is sickening.