Originally Posted by FATE
You seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension and a tougher time with ever being civil in conversation. Anything you don't like results in name-calling and telling people to shut up. I would never expect you to accept anything that doesn't fit your convoluted belief system.

I said 99.9% because I believe it to be accurate. I can't imagine anymore than 1 in a thousand people that would think they should arm themselves and shoot democrats to solve any political divide. If you believe that's inaccurate, good for you. It was never presented as anything more than conjecture. YOU then called me a LIAR.

Your boy tried to use an example of one dude standing up at a rally as further evidence that there are "growing numbers" of people that think they should arm themselves and shoot people of the opposing political party. Even typing this has my head spinning, all I can picture is Chicken Little. Are there people that would do this or advocate this? YES... on both sides of the fence., but they would be very small groups... on both sides. If you and your group of conspiracy theorists want to believe this is some wide swath of America -- good for you.

Bottom line, my opinion is no more CRAP than yours is, I don't expect anyone to believe it and can't really care less if you do or not. If you think that yelling, calling me names, telling me to shut up, etc, will make me run and hide, you are clearly delusional.

75,000,000 people voted for Trump, even more that didn't would consider themselves "conservative". Simple math says that removing 99.9% would leave 75,000.

If you believe that many Americans believe they should take up arms and shoot the opposition, you're welcome to your opinion, just as I'm welcome to mine. Doesn't make you or I a LIAR.

Civility is a two-way street, and I don't see much civility from your side of the aisle anywhere, including here. And I understand that you just put that out there because it's how you felt... or what you think... that doesn't make it true. But you stated it like it was fact and it simply isn't. That said, I accept your critique of me being less than sociable with all of you Trumpian types... not sure if you are or aren't one, but you take that side often. And to be honest, I think you are an intelligent and decent dude. But you come hard at times, just like me. As for my shortness, I'm sick of all the damn lying the right is doing. It's like y'all don't think we share the same reality. All this Trumpian crap from the big lie, the insurrection, the fascism, the bigotry, white supremacy, immigrant (other) hate, and the rest of the constant stupidity on the right just starts weighing on you after a while. And I will apologize if you feel like I was attacking you personally, I am and have been attacking the misinformation, lies, conspiracy theories, and how it is all spread so unintelligently in places just like this. I'm just as sick of the constant going after each other as anyone, but when your side loses it's mind and stops believing facts and reality or refuses to stop spreading lies and hate, you can't treat that as something rational adults would do... So you call it out. Just like I did. And never apologize about it when the truth hurts Trumpian feelz.