I'm glad the Braves won, I don't know who, any of those people are. I guess it never leaves, I was so happy the Braves won in 1995, by the middle of 2002 I just never watched baseball again. It was biased, and the team was dismantled.
Tonight I watced about 6 minutes of the game, and about the same of the trophe ceremony, but I'm done, still, there is a feeling of joy that if I had one baseball team, it certainly would be the Braves. (I wonder if they did it this time, like they did it last time, by getting the most out of everyone, even the role players.) But mostly I don't care, I've never missed baseball after giving it up. It was so easy, and so much less worrisome. Just so glad another season is over!
I celebrate the end of baseball season, and basketball season a little bit, each year. \0/
I can't believe it. The Braves won it all and I'm so happy! The 1995 team was the first time my favorite team won in my life. My first championship. And now the Braves did it again, all these years later.