Welcome to Westy15 first of all. Welcome aboard.

Clemdawg, the songs remain the same (smh loudly). Looking at all the games we have won on paper up to this point. Drank most of my weight in kool-aid again. And we should be in the attic, not the cellar IMO. Stefanski has become myopic and should hand it to Van Pelt for a bit. NO analytics would call for Chubb for two and keep calling it with the box stacked. If we start forcing it to OBJ and he drops most of them, we are in an even lousier place. Woods makes sissies out of us on D and they have lost too many leads to trust this scheme.

Occam's Razor would suggest that given our losses as outcomes, then either our measurements and analytics are wrong, our application of them is wrong, or that we are not interpreting them correctly. I do not, based on what I have observed thus far, place much optimism and hope in these coaches' abilities to get after it and turn it around. Argue among yourselves whether it is the inexcusably impotent offense or the weak-sister defense that is making you crazier.

I am on record: I am now fully willing to watch better football. Go, Browns.