He asked to be traded multiple times but we could not find an interested party. Possibly if he did the contract adjustment like he just did we could have made a deal. But many teams just don't have cap space and OBJ supposedly was too injured to practice making him a tough trading commodity. If not injured than the fact he did not practice and was ok to play the games.

Also he was just not into the team concept. We scored a rushing TD last game and the entire team came to congratulate the TD but there was OBJ the only Brown walking away from the celebration cause it was not him involved...was a jerk glade he is walking away from us with his me me attitude. He just has no concept of what a TEAM is about. Many of our guys leaving us I'm like good luck except when you play us...well OBJ I wish him nothing but negatives in his career from here on forward. He made one catch with the Giants and was glorified for it. That one handed TD catch...woopity do. It was said Joe Thomas and I think Straham were talking about common negatives that OBJ had brought to the Giants and Browns. He simply is on of the most selfish players I ever saw. We coddled him and begged him to become part of us. Landry urging him to come to Texas where they all were bonding with BBQs and going on Bakers boat having fun after working hard...of course OBJ couldn't do the workouts but he could do the jet skis and fun stuff. Oh he would play the games and make a superb catch here and there but when the game was on the line twice on short passes where the ball was right in his hands he DROPPED it - crucial 4th down situations but he wanted to be targeted more...btw he was the most targeted receiver on our team. We just did not pass much which was his major complaint - the focus was not on him but on our running attack.