--Our best players made plays when it mattered most. Baker, Ward, Chubb, Garrett (the Shaq of the NFL).

--Please, please fight me on the notion that the refs, the NFL, and New York are not personally biased against the Browns. Someone, please debate me on this. Has anyone ever, and I mean ever, seen a roughing the passer penalty called 40 seconds after the play was over, not by the on the field crew, but by some nerd (probably Goodell) in New York? Is this even real? Did that really just happen?

--How about phoning in from New York on all the non-calls for Garrett? I mean that in the most serious fashion possible. I think I counted another 3 to 4 non-holding calls again today. Why don't they phone those in?

--I have been on record that the lack of chemistry between Baker and OBJ is a Baker problem. I guarantee you all the great receivers free lance their routes because they believe they and their QB are on the same page and are seeing the same things. But the Baker - Odell marriage simply didn't work. Baker played like a weight was lifted off his shoulders today. I like this version of Baker better.

--Baker was extremely mature in his post game presser. You can tell this had a deep personal effect on him. I think the team really, and I mean really, rallied around him today. It was great to see. I know I am a Baker critic, but I am a Browns fan, and to see the team so tight, so united today was really just awesome.

--Baker's first TD throw was awesome. His second TD throw was probably top 5 I've seen across the league this season. That was rookie Baker. That was 'I don't give a fark, I trust my arm more than your defense' Baker. Njoku, Landry, and Higgins were all genuinely happy for Baker after that TD pass.

--The 3rd down pass to DPJ was clutch, accurate, and a big time throw (all the things I criticize him for). I love it.

--I am crossing my fingers this is a start to a magical finish to the season.

--Defense was great. Woods still makes me nervous. I can't shake it. I'm still not coming around on him. First two drives they went through the defense like hot butter. Thank you Denzel Ward.

--If we get this Ward every week, who do you pay, Ward or Teller? Teller's block on Chubb's TD run was nothing short of dominant.

--If the team finishes strong, dream scenario would be Baker takes less, and we are able to retain Njoku, Ward, and Teller.

--All of a sudden the Patriots are going to be a tough game. It's another must win with the Lions on the horizon. Go on 3 game win streak and see where we are. All of the preseason goals are still in front of us.