Post-game thoughts

This team looked similar to the team we saw in the 2nd half of last season. This is a timing/rhythm offense, which means guys have to be where expected. Take one misaligned cog out of the scoring machine and things start to run smoothly. Last year in Cinci, 13 went down with a torn ACL. 6 responded by throwing 20 straight completions and five TD passes. The last of those five was to DP-J in the last seconds of the game. It was addition by subtraction last year, and it was addition by subtraction on the one-year anniversary. Note: I never disliked him at all during his time here. He was just never here enough to ever fit in. I hope he has a better time wherever he's going.

D stepped up big time. All 3 squads did their jobs and shut down a very good O.
DB's were a pleasant revelation. Lots of man coverage- and damn if they didn't shut down Burrows' air game.

Stupid penalties are going to cost this team at least one game down the stretch if they don't clean this stuff up. Coaches- please?

24 is the new 32. 137. His 20th career game of 100+ yards.
Midway in the 3rd quarter, opposing teams no longer want to play football against him.

At one point in the second half, I thought the playcalling was going go into a shell. So glad we kept the tempo and pressure up. That team has the ability to come back fast from a deficit.

Today's team has a better-than even shot against any other team in the league, and it can definitely beat its division mates. I hope this team sticks around. Last week's team needs to stay buried.

GREAT WIN!
NEXT-

*edit*
If you are on the opponent's 1-yard line, it's 1st and goal, and 24 is in your backfield you should never throw the football. Ever.
Coach Stef- please, please get rid of the cute. 'Cause we have a Brute. And it's frakking Cleveland. And we're a run-first team. Right?