What I saw was a team playing like a team as if we plucked that thorn that was in our foot. The team showed its allegiance with Baker Mayfield our franchise QB. Landry was a little off his normal zeal for the team as he lost a good friend but by the games end I saw him excited about the team.

What I saw was a defense that showed what they are made of as we had our top 3 CBs healthy with a 4th Greedy playing but then injuring his shoulder. When healthy Ward is as good as they get. He was covering Chase on that first drive and the Bengals marched all the way down to Goal to go and Chase did a cut in and then stopped and reversed his route to an out. Ward was with him all the way and just a tad behind on the double move but his catch up speed is excellent as he jumped in front of Chase who fell down and Intercepted the pass taking it down the sidelines for a 99 yard TD - I was so afraid of him injuring his Hammy in this sprint but he came out ok but being out of shape a little winded. This ignited our defense who was a bit tired as the Bengals got the ball again and proceeded with another drive this time for a TD to tie the game and we had yet to get the ball.

Baker was sharp and the only reason his completion % was down 67% was because with lead in the 2nd half after being 8 for 9 att. in the first half Baker threw the ball away to avert sacks or possible interceptions.

The announcers were expecting a big game from Chase cause all they could talk about was Chase this Chase that meanwhile we pretty much shut him down with just 6 catches and 13 targets under 70 yards. Newsome or Ward shut him down without help! excellent covering with MAN coverage giving our front 7 a shot at constant pressure on Burrows as we hit him often and hard.

Good to see our FA CB Hill have a great game as he made some excellent tackles and was very effective on his blitzes - I believe he got 2 sacks.

I love our D when we go attack mode that is who we should be every game. Especially if we keep on getting healthy and we got 3 more games until the bye week which we should mend completely and finish strong.

We will get JOK I think after the bye at 100% and give our attack game another weapon. speaking of FA - Johnson 3 and Walker had very good games. TakiTaki plays with a lot of heart and goes all out even though he is not that gifted physically. But our depth plays that way all of them as long as we stay in attack mode. It is so infectious that our D seemed like the Horde of Ghengis Khan! lol laugh

Well we are in this and we have to build on this - our O looked very focused and intense on executing which for some reason has been the trend without OBJ - good riddance!
Baker threw a most perfect long ball to DP Jones for a quick TD and Chubb who is the fastest RB around broke free and took off for a 70 yard run. Teller getting a nice pancake block we are a different team with WILLS back at LT. Conklin playing injured all the time didn't really drop off much with Chase taking over at RT. I interior is the best in the NFL - we should get Hunt back after the bye week as well.

What did you all see I left a lot out there for you all to share! WE ARE BACK!!!