Originally Posted by Spergon FTWynn
Awesome game out of the whole team.

I thought the most important part of the game was the offense's first drive. It was a 7-7 game but the defense had been on the field for some 8 minutes striaght because of two long drives with a pick-six in the middle. The offense was able to carry the possession over to the second quarter, get another 7 points, and give the defense good rest. I felt really good about the game after that, because Cincinnati answering the pick six with another long TD drive could have been trouble for the Browns.

Baker looked better, i think there were still throws he'd like back, but overall it was the best he's looked in weeks.

Chubb had an amazing game

The defense played really well. I don't think Cincinnati has arrived like maybe they thought they have, but they are by no means a bad team. I'll take a divisional road win any way I can get it, and when you are able to win huge, that's awesome.

One other item i forgot to mention. Man, Greg Newsome II can BALL. What a great pick by the front office. He was all over the field yesterday. Ward is good, and had arguably the biggest play of the game, but Newsome has been so good all year.